The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

37 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m sure there are people that primarily go to the tapings to just see the contestants perform (like most of IDF would), but that´s probably a small group.

But if any Ari stans do wanna stop by and just casually mention anything, I'm all ears 🙂

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

You’re free to defend her. All I know is if I did that, and it was made public, not only would I lose my job, but I’d have a difficult time finding another one. 

I mean, if I’d been busted drunk & disorderly, or said the n word, or used blackface, or made jokes about people’s sexuality, being a terrorist based on the language they spoke etc. I’d also be fired. Otoh I suspect that in any of these cases, including Chrissy’s, I’d be able to find one again ten years later. One can acknowledge the tweets were atrocious, and also that they were a decade ago.

My guess is Chrissy’s tweets have very little bearing on how John is received on the show or by the audience. The people leaving comments on his Instagram, were already doing so, using something else to complain about. 

I wouldn’t mind John leaving, he’s a little to low energy, but that has nothing to do with Chrissy’s current situation. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I just realized, are we having 10 tapings or am I misinterpreting things?

They have often in the past scheduled ten tapings, but ten tapings are almost never used. They over schedule in case somethings happens. I can’t speak to all 20 seasons, but the most tapings I can remember happening were 9, and even with 12 person teams it’s usually only 8 that end up occurring. 

1iota also overbooks the audience and doesn’t tend to list anything as sold out (unless it’s really over requested or the plan is to cancel it).  But if you went and tried to get a ticket now, you wouldn’t get one 

Edited by seak05

It seems as if they’ve moved up check-in times for all the tapings mon-thurs (maybe they realized with vaccine checks it would take longer, or they just want to be done earlier). 

Friday times are unchanged, so I’m pretty sure those tapings are actually cancelled (or at least that’s the plan).

• Like 1

Ever since 1iota updated their website about a year ago I've noticed a lot of glitches. There's one that's particularly troublesome regarding the guests in the pod not having access to verify their vaccine card using the original link generated when the pod leader sends out an invite. This thread explains how to get around that issue if it's a problem for you.

Also regarding the Covid test, it seems like they may have gotten rid of the option to get tested early in Burbank and they will just be given everyone a rapid test at the studio when they arrive. It's unclear from the info on the ticket if everyone still needs to arrive 2 hours early to get tested, but the test results can take up to 30 minutes to be available. You won't be able to complete the check-in process until you get your negative test result back.

5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

It seems as if they’ve moved up check-in times for all the tapings mon-thurs (maybe they realized with vaccine checks it would take longer, or they just want to be done earlier). 

Friday times are unchanged, so I’m pretty sure those tapings are actually cancelled (or at least that’s the plan).

Thinking about it they did move up the check in times exactly by two hours from the original times, but the Covid protocol notice when you register still said you need to show up two hours early. It's a bit of a mess. 

3 hours ago, seak05 said:

I mean, if I’d been busted drunk & disorderly, or said the n word, or used blackface, or made jokes about people’s sexuality, being a terrorist based on the language they spoke etc. I’d also be fired. Otoh I suspect that in any of these cases, including Chrissy’s, I’d be able to find one again ten years later. One can acknowledge the tweets were atrocious, and also that they were a decade ago.

My guess is Chrissy’s tweets have very little bearing on how John is received on the show or by the audience. The people leaving comments on his Instagram, were already doing so, using something else to complain about. 

I wouldn’t mind John leaving, he’s a little to low energy, but that has nothing to do with Chrissy’s current situation. 

You might not get fired for drunk and disorderly, as long as you agree to enter treatment.  :P 

14 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

I'm really excited for the Blake-Ariana dynamic. I'm not sure how TPTB will showcase their relationship. 

Agree... I think Blake will make fun of her height and Ariana just gonna give it right back to him by making fun of his age of usng her boot

13 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

I'm thinking:

Ariana v. Kelly for pop artists

Blake v. Ariana for 4 chair turns

Yes but i think Ari will at least get 2 or 3 4 chairs but yes it gonna be competition hopefully we get something this week or next

Just now, French20 said:

i wonder if they will keep the instant save twitter because if they keep it, who doubts that it will be a talent of ariana who will win 😅

They haven’t done the instant save on Twitter in several seasons