Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

A big portion (not everyone, by the way), but a big portion of Ariana´s fanbase hates country, especially country males. I could see them being mad if she gets a country guy and keeps him over some of her pop singers (or any singers from other genres).

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If I´m correct the last season with several country girls and 0 guys was S12. Of course without them , the R&B guy took matters into his own hands lol.


Taylor Alexander was the only male country chair turner, and they quickly dispatched of him in the battles. That season was all about getting Alicia the win, so that was probably by design. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TeamAudra said:


Taylor Alexander was the only male country chair turner, and they quickly dispatched of him in the battles. That season was all about getting Alicia the win, so that was probably by design. 

I liked Taylor, honestly. Sadly (for me) TPTB had to get rid of him quickly. I dug his country reintepretation of Cher.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Misirlou said:

I liked Taylor, honestly. Sadly (for me) TPTB had to get rid of him quickly. I dug his country reintepretation of Cher.


As a fan of Lauren, I was relieved when he left. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TeamAudra said:


As a fan of Lauren, I was relieved when he left. 

Don´t remember how Minivan recieved his audition or reacted to his elimination, but yeah, he could have been a threat. Although he was Team Adam, so it wouldn´t have been a 100% guarantee.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I mean I hope we get good spoilers bc right now the names we have are very few and uh... 80% seem to be just one demographic :haha:

 

I just think the older contestants are hiding, not very active, or NBC isn't really letting them do their social media stuff for the most part. They'll come around more when sources start to talk.

Edited by Someone648
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

 

I mean I hope we get good spoilers bc right now the names we have are very few and uh... 80% seem to be just one demographic :haha:

 

Yeah, I’m cool with it though. 😅 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, B-B said:

What’s the story behind Neville Wu? 👀 


He was a rumored 4 chair turn from Team Blake and IDF criticized his cover of Everybody Wants to Rule the World, and he immediately removed it. He was supposedly paired against Mitchell Lee in battles, and at first IDF didn’t know who lost (it was the taller contestant though, and Mitchell isn’t that tall), though Mitchell was later revealed to win his battle. It turned out that he wasn’t the missing name and it was Dennis Drummond (my biggest accomplishment in hunting was finding his reveal tweet, as he wasn’t on the list originally). Dennis was really tall and happened to be against Mitchell, but was stolen by Adam before being paired against the contestant speculated to be the 4 chair Gaga girl, Addison Agen.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:


He was a rumored 4 chair turn from Team Blake and IDF criticized his cover of Everybody Wants to Rule the World, and he immediately removed it. He was supposedly paired against Mitchell Lee in battles, and at first IDF didn’t know who lost (it was the taller contestant though, and Mitchell isn’t that tall), though Mitchell was later revealed to win his battle. It turned out that he wasn’t the missing name and it was Dennis Drummond (my biggest accomplishment in hunting was finding his reveal tweet, as he wasn’t on the list originally). Dennis was really tall and happened to be against Mitchell, but was stolen by Adam before being paired against the contestant speculated to be the 4 chair Gaga girl, Addison Agen.

Oh, he wasn`t well recieved? Well damn, I imagine IDF must have been a bit scared at the time considering he was with Blake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another thing regarding Addison, I don`t think she was well recieved here at first from what I can remember before she became an IDF snowflake, but I imagine most of this site must have gotten very excited about the idea of a pop girl getting a 4 chair turn with Gaga.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

When it comes to potential names that didn`t make the cut, I go back to one that caught my attention (and would like to see audition, though it`s unlikely) on the list for S18:

 

https://www.instagram.com/davidgracemusic/?hl=es

 

Imagine this guy with Blake. Big threat.

I loved Allison Grace from S18. I would love to see her audition again!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Another thing regarding Addison, I don`t think she was well recieved here at first from what I can remember before she became an IDF snowflake, but I imagine most of this site must have gotten very excited about the idea of a pop girl getting a 4 chair turn with Gaga.


I ran her fan thread. She had a lot of fans from the beginning, but quite a few haters too. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

My prediction is that they’ll announce the premiere date with a bts video with Ari on set this week. The Voice Gods please make this happen 😂

Manifestation in full force 🌟

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

He was a rumored 4 chair turn from Team Blake and IDF criticized his cover of Everybody Wants to Rule the World, and he immediately removed it. He was supposedly paired against Mitchell Lee in battles, and at first IDF didn’t know who lost (it was the taller contestant though, and Mitchell isn’t that tall), though Mitchell was later revealed to win his battle. It turned out that he wasn’t the missing name and it was Dennis Drummond (my biggest accomplishment in hunting was finding his reveal tweet, as he wasn’t on the list originally). Dennis was really tall and happened to be against Mitchell, but was stolen by Adam before being paired against the contestant speculated to be the 4 chair Gaga girl, Addison Agen.

Does that mean that Neville Wu was a no-chair turner, since it seems like he read IDF if it got removed at the same time (unless it was a coincidence)?

 

Also, do we know where the Addison rumor came from? :haha:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So the source that said that Sam Smith = a spanish song for Carolina must be the same one who said Lady Gaga = Ray Lamontagne referring to Addison`s audition.

Since Spanish trips them up, maybe they were also the one who got Mandi C. and Brandin mixed up on Señorita :haha:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...