The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

36 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Prediction: Doja Cat is going to be Ariana’s advisor. (I would hate this, tbh)

Why *do* you say so? I know you already answered, but I couldn't resist making that pun

Anyway, I think Doja would be funny, or she can invite her other 34+35 buddy, Megan Thee Horse Girl Stallion

13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s assuming they figured out how to get tickets and jump through all of the covid hoops on short notice. 

Yeah, plus, reminder that this is a thing:

On 3/30/2021 at 11:20 AM, Agenator333 said:

Arianators have a lot to learn

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I mean...even Rhapsody99 wasn’t able to get tickets, and she’s been doing this for years. 

I don't remember the exact circumstances; if it's because there are a lot of hoops to jump through, that makes it harder for sure. However, do we know if it was not because of a shortage of space, because if so that could potentially indicate that a lot of the spots were filled more quickly than usual, and that potentially, Ariana stans took some spots?

Just now, Misirlou said:

There is a chance the Ariana fans might come through with some information. We'll see.

They have to sign the same NDA everyone else does. Is there any particular reason they’d be more likely to spill?

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

They have to sign the same NDA everyone else does. Is there any particular reason they’d be more likely to spill?

Not really, in particular. This is just me being hopeful, although it probably won´t happen.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Not really, in particular. This is just me being hopeful, although it probably won´t happen.

We’ll see. So far, only one Ariana fan has confirmed via Twitter they are attending a taping. There will likely be at least a few more tweets, but so far, it’s sparse. 

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

We’ll see. So far, only one Ariana fan has confirmed via Twitter they are attending a taping. There will likely be at least a few more tweets, but so far, it’s sparse. 

There's a portion of the audience (some of them might not know jack s**t about the show) that will go to the tapings just to see her. The thing is I don't know how big that portion is. Some fans might not even bother to go or they haven't been vaccinated. It is indeed surprisingly empty in that regard.