The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Seems like 80-90% prefer Samuel, though. Not that I’m surprised about that. 

Yeah, like I said, most of the comments are choosing Samuel. I expect him to win on the app too.

Both TCS and Hailey lost their respective battles on the app, but I think Hailey will win this time.

No clue between Ryleigh and David.

4 hours ago, echoap said:

From now on this is gonna be a GNT/Wendy showdown.

I agree, and I think GNT is in the lead right now. It will largely come down to song choice. Wendy needs a ballad with wide audience appeal. She's an undeniable queen, but I'd suggest a soft natural look for that performance — something less imposing than the outfits she's worn for the first three rounds.

I need team performances this season!!! I want Team Kelly to sing “You Will Be Found”. They need something that’s emotional but powerful because they all have some high notes they can hit.

Edited by Voice

just listened to the performances and Samuel left me more speechless than i've been this season. my favorite contestant this season (queen Bella is a close second). his whole performance made me feel so emotional and he deserved the win for sure. best birthday gift TPTB could've given me

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Angeles said:

just listened to the performances and Samuel left me more speechless than i've been this season. my favorite contestant this season (queen Bella is a close second). his whole performance made me feel so emotional and he deserved the win for sure. best birthday gift TPTB could've given me

Happy birthday!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Happy birthday 🎉

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MulherPepita said:

I wouldn't steal or save Katie. She's generic for me, she reminds me of Whitney Reign from The Four 

I swear this is the most disrespectful thing I’ve ever read on IDF, even the live discussion thread is shook and they’re savage af.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Slight edge to Wendy/Jonathan on the FB numbers.

6 hours ago, echoap said:

From now on this is gonna be a GNT/Wendy showdown.

I highly doubt Wendy's video is leading because of Wendy.  It could easily be because of Jonathan.  His sing is an iconic one.

• Haha 1

YouTube views are up significantly this season compared to previous ones.

I know Cam Anthony has consistently pretty great numbers compared to the rest of last season, but wasn't paying attention to know if that was a trend season long, or if it was a result of him winning. 

Compared to Facebook, has YouTube ever been a somewhat reliable factor in a contestant's popularity with The Voice voters? 

Just now, OneDayACat said:

Compared to Facebook, has YouTube ever been a somewhat reliable factor in a contestant's popularity with The Voice voters?

No, not really. Most of the international fans are there, and they can't vote unless they download a VPN. But i don't think they are invested enough to do that. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Imagine Blake, Peedy, Wendy, and LiBianca in one performance though... What would that even be like??

Probably like the trainwreck that was Blake, Aliyah, Lauren, and TSoul in season twelve.  Or, while not as much of a trainwreck, Kelly, Brynn, D.R., and Kaleb in season fourteen.

And this assumes that they are Blake's top three.

I just had the chance to watch the leak. Man, Samuel OWNED that song. Sorry, Lewis Capaldi who?. 

And i feel bad BrittanyBree, but the combination of her voice + that song choice is a big NO for me. 

So, basically this pair was decided based on who had the best song choice for their voice. Simply as that

4 hours ago, B-B said:

Brittney was robbed, bussed, ugh. She deserves so much better. One of the best vocalists this season. So unfair. The voice is garbage!

LMFAOAOAO this is so funny but unnecessary. Y’all are getting greedy we already have Jershika, Gymani, Wendy, LiBianca and Shadale as our AA soul icons. Brittney slayed all her performances and IMO her KO was good but not that good compared to her battle and blind. She’s still one of the best vocalist this season and it’s a shame she lost but atleast she fairly lost to someone who is as credible as a great vocalist as her. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think this might be the most lopsided result in the app since Kenzie/JD last season. I think this is a bit bigger too.

Yeah, I forgot about that one. Brynn-Jamella might have been a bit bigger too. 

Then the next season, Chevel lost by 1/2 tick to Sarah Grace, but ended up getting 26M views on Facebook. It’s not always indicative, except when we see a massive gap like Wendy-Jonathan, Kenzie-JD, or Brynn-Jamella.