KO Predictions S20

Misirlou

That was a joke, I was just manifesting a 16 chair turns PO team lol

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

No one deserves to be cancelled, but Nick already made a grave mistake by getting rid of Lindsay. 😐

He really messed up, I don’t even understand why he paired them together when there was Raine, Andrew, Bradley just over there ...

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I actually think that Kelly will save Gihanna over Anna.

Yeah Gihanna has better odds

Just now, disney1024 said:

I want Gihanna to be stolen by John tbh. She doesn't stand a chance on Kelly's team imo but she could do some serious damage on John's team. Besides, John called Gihanna one of the best vocalists this season so it's likely that John would steal Gihanna if he can. 😅

Definitely, I think his KO steal will probably be his finalist

Kelly:

Kenzie vs. Avery (Blake)

Gihanna vs. Ryleigh (John)

Anna vs. Corey

Nick:

Zae vs. Keegan

Dana vs. Jose

Rachel vs. Raine (Kelly)

John:

Victor vs. Gean (Nick)

Zania vs. Pia

Ciana vs. Rio

Blake:

Ethan vs. Andrew

Pete vs. Jordan

Cam vs. Connor

4 Way: Savannah

Edited by B-B

• istersay changed the title to KO Predictions S20 (SPOILERS AHEAD)
15 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

KNOCKOUT PREDICTIONS

TEAM KELLY CLARKSON

1. Avery Robertson vs. Gihanna Zoe

Reason: Kelly seemed to have a pattern of pitting her young singers against each other in the Knockouts (Damali vs. Gracee, CammWess vs. Megan, Abby vs. Claire, etc.) and both Avery and Gihanna are probably two of her youngest post knockout artists. Note that in the mentioned 3 pairings above, 2 of them have artists that have completely different genres. So I can see this pairing. 

WinnerGihanna Zoe (teenager? check, pop-indie singer? check, aa woman? check, there's in no way she'll let this girl go, she's invested in her)

Steal: STOLEN by Blake (I think this was just like Camm x John moment, where Avery would have a breakout moment and Blake would realize how Avery is in the Knockouts)

2. Anna Grace Felten vs. Ryleigh Modig

Reason: Both are her indie girls this season and they seem like to be in the same age range as well. I bet only one would advance from these two on her team.

Winner: Anna Grace Felten (this could go either way but I feel like Kelly's invested in Anna so much, so much that even if the coaches preferred Ainae in their battle, she still chose her; Ryleigh could either make it or break it in the Knockouts, no in between, but I really can't see her moving past Knockouts despite that one good battle, sorry to Ryleigh's fan out there, I love her though)

Steal: NONE 

3. Kenzie Wheeler vs. Corey Ward

Reason: Even if Kenzie and Avery are probably the most fit knockout pairing, I feel like Kelly will give us something different and not the obvious one. Hence, this pairing I think will happen. They're both the matured dudes in Team Kelly and I can see only one of them moving forward. Kelly likes to keep her lives team diverse.

Winner: Kenzie Wheeler (duh)

Steal: STOLEN by John (Yeah yeah yeah, I just feel like we're going to have a surprising steal in the Knockouts, and it seems like Corey's got a momentum going into the Knockouts and might have a breakout moment. John loves to steal artists who's having their breakout moments in the Knockouts (except the one he stole in S16))

TEAM JOHN LEGEND

1. Ciana Pelenkai vs. Gean Garcia

Reason: Weird pairing right? But I feel like John have given us lots of weird pairings in the past, which is why this shoudn't be a surprise when it happens. I immediately thought of Thunderstorm vs. Mandi way back on Season 18. His indie singer paired with his pop singer.

Winner: Ciana Pelenkai (we all know John's loyal to his original artists, so..)

Steal: STOLEN by Nick (As I have said in the spoiler thread, Nick seems to be so interested in Gean, and he was blocked during his first try, not chosen during his second try, so  I don't think Nick's not gonna love it when Gean loses and finally seize the opportunity to get him)

2. Pia Renee vs. Zania Alake

Reason: well, remember Casme vs. Tamara from last season? Mike vs. Darious from Season 18? John likes to pit his soulful singers in the Knockouts, and this wouldn't be different from that.

Winner: Pia Renee (I honestly feel like this could go either way, however I think Pia might deliver a vocally stronger performance than Zania, thus I think she'll win it)

3. Victor Solomon vs. Rio Lana

Reason: Idk I feel like John will pit someone not vocally strong against Victor, who is probably his strongest competitor right now. This reminds me way back on Season 17 when he pitted Max against Katie.

Winner: Victor Solomon

TEAM NICK JONAS

1. Dana Monique vs. Jose Figueroa Jr.

Reason: Nick isn't that coach who pits artists who are genre-wise different from each other, against each other (based on his S18 KO pairings) and I thought this pairing would make sense so much, Jose seems to have some soulfulness in him.

Winner: Dana Monique

2. Rachel Mac vs. Raine Stern

Reason: They seem to be the leftovers in the pairings that I have thought of. But, I think they are still somehow a perfect knockout pairing fro each other? Both give me indie vibes, although Raine is more rock than indie.

Winner: Rachel Mac (could go either way but Rachel's got a momentum going into the Knockouts, so I can see her winning it)

Steal: STOLEN by Kelly (I think Raine belongs to Team Kelly for some reasons, maybe that pop-rock thing?)

3. Zae Romero vs. Keegan Farrel

Reason: Both exudes r&b sound for me, so I think it'll be this pairing. Also, I think Nick's so invested in Zae so I think just like Dana, he'll pit someone against him who's easy to beat.

Winner: Zae Romero

TEAM BLAKE SHELTON

(I haven't gotten the chance to watch his artists honestly, I'm not interested (except for Cam, watched only one videos from them, so I will NOT give reasons to this)

1. Jordan Matthew Young vs. Connor Christian

Winner: Jordan Matthew Young

2. Peter Mroz vs. Ethan Lively

Winner: Peter Mroz

3. Cam Anthony vs. Andrew Marshall

Winner: Cam Anthony

4-WAY KNOCKOUT

Winner: Savanna Woods (Savanna's definitely getting the pimp spot again since it is chair orders' that dictates the performance order of the saves, then minivan seems to also love rock music, which is I think Savanna's genre  (Savanna's not pure rock but she's got a taste of it based on her audition song and tone)

LIVE PLAYOFF TEAMS PREDICTION

TEAM KELLY

Kenzie Wheeler

Gihanna Zoe

Anna Grace Felten

Raine Stern (steal)

Savanna Woods

TEAM LEGEND

Ciana Pelenkai

Pia Renee

Victor Solomon

Corey Ward (steal)

TEAM NICK

Dana Monique

Zae Romero

Rachel Mac

Gean Garcia (steal)

TEAM BLAKE

Jordan Matthew Young

Cam Anthony

Peter Mroz

Avery Robertson (steal)

Here for this to be the exact results, except hopefully Connor winning his knockout

Live Playoff Team Predictions (w/o 4WKO)

Team Kelly:

Anna Grace Felten

Avery Roberson

Kenzie Wheeler

Keegan Ferrell (stolen from Nick)

Team Nick:

Dana Monique

Rachel Mac

Zae Romeo

Ryleigh Modig (stolen from Kelly)

Team John:

Ciana Pelekai

Victor Soloman

Zania Alake

Gihanna Zoë (stolen from Kelly)

Team Blake:

Cam Anthony

Connor Christian

Ethan Lively

Gean Garcia (stolen from John)

• Like 1

Team Kelly:

Kenzie vs. Avery (Blake steal)

Anna vs. Corey

Gihanna vs. Ryleigh (Legend steal)

Team Legend:

Victor vs. Gean

Pia vs. Zania

Rio vs. Ciana 

Team Nick:

Dana vs. Keegan

Zae vs. Jose

Rachel vs. Raine (Kelly? steal) (this is more likely gonna be a Raine win but I wanted to throw in a possible surprise)

Team Blake:

Cam vs. Andrew (Nick steal)

Ethan vs. Connor

Jordan vs. Pete

*I can see any of these pairings going any way with any 3 of them going through

8 hours ago, jarmon said:

#TeamKelly

1. Kenzie Wheeler vs. Corey Ward

2. Anna Grace Felten vs. Ryleigh Modig - STOLEN by NICK

3. Avery Roberson vs. Gihanna Zoe - STOLEN by JOHN

#TeamJohn

1. Pia Renee vs. Zania Alake

2. Victor Solomon vs. Gean Garcia - STOLEN by KELLY

3. Ciana Pelekai vs. Rio Lana

#TeamNick

1. Dana Monique vs. Jose Figueroa Jr.

2. Zae Romeo vs. Keegan Ferrell

3. Raine Stern vs. Rachel Mac - STOLEN by BLAKE

#TeamBlake

1. Ethan Lively vs. Jordan Matthew Young

2. Pete Mroz vs. Connor Christian

3. Cam Anthony vs. Andrew Marshall

4WKO Winner: Savanna Woods

I genuinely want to live in this reality. The only change I’d switch is Gihanna winning. Kelly has Kenzie and none of her battle steals  have won a knockout since Zaxai. That said, I could even see Avery getting eliminated w/o a steal. I’d change John’s steal to someone more unexpected like Keegan. But that’s just me.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

The only change I’d switch is Gihanna winning. Kelly has Kenzie and none of her battle steals have won a knockout since Zaxai.

I would actually prefer Avery winning over Gihanna. Avery on Blake's team is a HUGE threat to Kenzie winning the season. It would be best for her to dispose of Avery during the live playoffs (if she wants to), when there isn't a possibility of him returning to Blake's team. Besides, Gihanna has no chance of going far on Kelly's team but could do some serious damage on John's team. 🧐

• Like 1

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

I would actually prefer Avery winning over Gihanna. Avery on Blake's team is a HUGE threat to Kenzie winning the season. It would be best for her to dispose of Avery during the live playoffs (if she wants to), when there isn't a possibility of him returning to Blake's team. Besides, Gihanna has no chance of going far on Kelly's team but could do some serious damage on John's team. 🧐

Which is why I said my ideal scenario doesn’t include Avery in the playoffs lol. This might be unpopular but if Avery’s knockout is in the second taping I can easily see him going home against one of Kelly’s OG members, since she doesn’t pick steals in the knockouts like ever. We never know tho. I’m expecting surprises at this point.

4 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Live Playoff Team Predictions (w/o 4WKO)

Team Kelly:

Anna Grace Felten

Avery Roberson

Kenzie Wheeler

Keegan Ferrell (stolen from Nick)

Team Nick:

Dana Monique

Rachel Mac

Zae Romeo

Ryleigh Modig (stolen from Kelly)

Team John:

Ciana Pelekai

Victor Soloman

Zania Alake

Gihanna Zoë (stolen from Kelly)

Team Blake:

Cam Anthony

Connor Christian

Ethan Lively

Gean Garcia (stolen from John)

I genuinely want to live in this reality! :ohyeah:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I do have full thoughts and predictions, but one pairing I'm surprised no one's mentioned is the likely pairing of Cam Anthony vs. Ethan Lively - they're Blake's youngest contestants (both still in their teens and there seems to be at least a small age gap between them and the rest) and quite frankly, they're not close matches to anyone else on the team.

I see:

Cam vs. Ethan (youngsters with no one else in their genre)

Connor vs. Jordan (blues/rockers)

Pete vs. Andrew (soulful/sort of a leftover pairing, and while arguments can be made for Cam with Andrew or Pete with maybe Connor or Jordan, the other 2 pairings seem too clear in my eyes).

-Also, if I must speculate early, they could probably set up Kenzie vs. Avery on Team Kelly early to prep for an Avery steal. At that point, he won't need Ethan anymore.

[with my speculated winner of the left]

Edited by Someone648

Just now, Someone648 said:

I do have full thoughts and predictions, but one pairing I'm surprised no one's mentioned is the likely pairing of Cam Anthony vs. Ethan Lively - they're Blake's youngest contestants (both still in their teens and there seems to be at least a small age gap between them and the rest) and quite frankly, they're not close matches to anyone else on the team.

I see:

Cam vs. Ethan (youngsters with no one else in their genre)

Connor vs. Jordan (blues/rockers)

Pete vs. Andrew (soulful/sort of a leftover pairing, and while arguments can be made for Cam with Andrew or Pete with maybe Connor or Jordan, the other 2 pairings seem too clear in my eyes).

with my speculated winner of the left

I need for this to happen. I don´t know but I kinda see a Zach Bridges situation with Ethan.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I need for this to happen. I don´t know but I kinda see a Zach Bridges situation with Ethan.

Same here. (except Zach didn't have a very strong voice, and Ethan has got some power, he just needs to learn to use it well)

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

What I’ve noticed with Blake the past season is that his pairings were done specifically to favor the top 3 he wanted (hence why his pairings made like no sense at all) so I think he’ll favor Cam and Pete for sure. As for the 3rd person, I’m sure it’s between Ethan and Connor? Idk but I can see Blake throwing Andrew to Cam if he really is his favorite, since his steals haven’t won a knockout in like a rlly long time.

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

6 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

2 Steals from Team Kelly, 1 Steal from Team Legend and Team Nick.

I think Kelly will keep Avery and Kenzie. Her third stop is honestly a tossup between Anna/GIhanna/maybe Ryleigh but I'm leaning toward Anna.

As much as I’d love for this to happen, I can’t see Team Blake not getting a steal. Especially if Ethan or someone like Connor loses. (Obviously I’d much rather see anyone from other teams get stolen lol I feel zero attached to Team Blake this season)

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

As much as I’d love for this to happen, I can’t see Team Blake not getting a steal. Especially if Ethan or someone like Connor loses.

Kelly's team is stacked this season so I think it's possible for the artists on Team Blake to not be stolen in favour of other artists 🤔

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

2 Steals from Team Kelly, 1 Steal from Team Legend and Team Nick.

I think Kelly will keep Avery and Kenzie. Her third stop is honestly a tossup between Anna/GIhanna/maybe Ryleigh but I'm leaning toward Anna.

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Kelly's team is stacked this season so I think it's possible for the artists on Team Blake to not be stolen in favour of other artists 🤔

You’re right, but keep in mind the knockout order. That could mess it up, making deserving Team Kelly artists go home over someone from Team Blake who did okay or good enough to stay and was one of the first to perform.