Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Rankdowns are meant to be very subjective rankings so you can cut and save based on whatever criteria you want. Some people like to play just focusing on their time on the show and ignoring what they’re like off the show. Others like to play taking everything into account, either way is valid.

Yes that lol

I don't think it should be valid to eliminate people based on their political beliefs though (which has clearly happened in this thread, and in Candace's case, presumed beliefs) - that's as bad as Spicer's fans voting him through each week because of politics. And it's almost as if everyone can only have one opinion and anyone with opposing opinions is a terrible human - that seems judgemental to me.

Edited by DWTSFan2001

3 minutes ago, DWTSFan2001 said:

I don't think it should be valid to eliminate people based on their political beliefs though (which has clearly happened in this thread, and in Candace's case, presumed beliefs) - it's almost as if everyone can only have one opinion and anyone with opposing opinions is a terrible human - that seems judgemental to me.

She got eliminated from an online game she doesn’t know exists. She’ll be fine.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DWTSFan2001 said:

I don't think it should be valid to eliminate people based on their political beliefs though (which has clearly happened in this thread, and in Candace's case, presumed beliefs) - that's as bad as Spicer's fans voting him through each week because of politics. And it's almost as if everyone can only have one opinion and anyone with opposing opinions is a terrible human - that seems judgemental to me.

She has gone on record as being a Republican multiple times and took part in a "Chik-Fil-A Support Day" or whatever it was, so there no presumed about her beliefs. I have no qualms about my nominations being almost exclusively bigots and homophobes considering they've all contributed to making life harder for several of us. 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Elliott said:

She has gone on record as being a Republican multiple times and took part in a "Chik-Fil-A Support Day" or whatever it was, so there no presumed about her beliefs. I have no qualms about my nominations being almost exclusively bigots and homophobes considering they've all contributed to making life harder for several of us. 🙂

Not to mention other than Kristi they're all terrible contestants and dancers anyway.

Just now, *Diana said:

not even day one in 2021 and I have gotten called rude in 2 threads for not liking a rapist or his victim blaming/discrediting the victim terrible partner. I am winning

ignore haters!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DWTSFan2001 said:

Does being a Republican = a bad human? I certainly wasn't taught to judge people like that (I'm not on either side) but go for it...

Well good thing Martina Navratilova is a Democrat so you can feel better now. ^_^

4 minutes ago, DWTSFan2001 said:

Good luck with the game then - that's me out of IDF permanently. There is too much toxicity and judgement here.

Rankdowns are here for people to remove contestants from the games for whatever reason the ranker chooses.  This game is entirely opinion based, and completely biased.

• Like 1