Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

Cycle 1: Double elimination

DWTS Double Elimination! Johnny Weir and Skai Jackson Sent Home During  Season 29 Semifinals

Welcome to the start of the fourth Dancing with the Stars rankdown!  8 Rankers will proceed through 8 cycles to get us from 336 celebrities down to 20.  

The first cycle is inspired by the double elimination weeks.  I remember watching the TV screen during some of those eliminations. Seeing 3 couples standing there and knowing two would be going home.  This cycle will work similarly to that.  When it is your turn to nominate, you will put 21 celebrities in danger.  Each ranker will save 1 celebrity, and cut 2.  This means 14 celebrities will go home every round.  The remaining 7 are not allowed to be nominated the following round, but are eligible for nomination again the round after that.

Example:

Save: Chaka Khan

Cut: Mary Wilson and Nick Carter

For this round, you will have 45 minutes to post your write ups for both individuals.  You are allowed refreshes.  Each write up requires a minimum of 100 words and a photo representing the celebrities cut to be valid.

You all have selected 24 celebrities to avoid this round.  The other 312 are not so lucky.  At the end of this cycle 1, a third (112) of the 336 celebrities will be eliminated.  The lucky 24 who are immune are:

Lolo Jones

Jana Kramer

Albert Reed

Sasha Pierterse

Charlie White

Meryl Davis

Bobby Bones

Cloris Leachmen

Nev Schulman

Lindsey Stirling

Kaitlyn Bristowe

Shannon Elizabeth

Kelly Monaco

Chris Mazdzer

James Hinchliffe

Christina Milian

Tinashe

Ally Brooke

Jordan Fisher

Arike Ogunbowale

Michael Sam

Nicole Sherzinger

Kellie Pickler

Bindi Irwin

Let me know if these are wrong (I did my best trying to remember everyone by face).

Nomination Order:

image.png.62cf6430fac0e983aa17a300cbec62c5.png

The randomizer has decided that Elliott will kick off this round.  He can post his 21 nominations when he is ready.

@Alex95 @*Amanda @FrogLenzen @*Diana @Elliott @*Lily @totes4totes @*Wallace

Edited by Solaris

• Solaris changed the title to Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Cycle 1 Page 7)
3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Ugh, first? 😐 Why does the Randomizer hate me? 💔

/Wally voice

Shades of Survivor coming back.  No JC for the randomizer to pick on though.  :haha:  Does it hate you, or does it want you to set the tone for the rest of the rankdown?  

1. Bill Engvall
  2. Bristol Palin
  3. Candace Cameron Bure
  4. Chris Soules
  5. Donny Osmond
  6. Evander Holyfield
  7. Geraldo Rivera
  8. Jeffery Ross
  9. John Schneider
  10. Kate Gosselin
  11. Kristin Cavallari
  12. Kristi Yamaguchi
  13. Kyle Massey
  14. Martina Navratilova
  15. Mary Lou Retton
  16. Nelly
  17. Nick Carter
  18. Rick Perry
  19. Sadie Robertson
  20. Sean Spicer
  21. Warren Sapp

jamie lee curtis make good choices GIF

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Candace and Kristi vulnerable :(

I mean I doubt Kristi will be cut with this list of... people... but I'm not taking any chances after her making it to the Top 10, then winning twice in a row. :dead: Plus I misread and thought the number was 20 because #mathishard, so I just added her for the 21st.

Edited by Elliott

Just now, Elliott said:

I mean I doubt Kristi will be cut with this list of... people... but I'm not taking any chances after her making it to the Top 10, then winning twice in a row. :dead:

Kristi being a cycle 1 round 1 nominee. The threat is real apparently. 🤣

Just now, Solaris said:

Kristi being a cycle 1 round 1 nominee. The threat is real apparently. 🤣

As per my edited-in text: Plus I misread and thought the number was 20 because #mathishard, so I just added her for the 21st. :dead:

Sean Spicer

sean-spicer-dwts-1.jpg

After lying on behalf of the POTUS for years, the producers of DWTS apparently thought it was appropriate to allow this criminal to get more fame and another platform to "soften his image" and make this monster seem human. It did not work on me. Even Tom Bergeron was disgusted with this casting choice and spoke out against it. Sean was on the 28th season of DWTS and got partnered with Lindsay. I will not be rewatching any of his dances because I love myself too much. I can promise you that not a single dance of his was even halfway decent though. Tr*mp tweeted to vote for him though and his mindless zombies who worship him followed their great leaders orders and Sean continued to advance deeper and deeper into the show. He never should've made it past the first week, but he still managed to last 9 f*cking weeks. While I didn't care for most of the people that he outlasted, he still didn't deserve to beat them. And then he beat Kate Flannery and I was even more livid with him than before. He wasn't landing in the bottom two because the judges didn't give him the 1's and 2's his dances deserved. Luckily on week 9, the judges went overboard for Queen Ally to keep her out of the bottom two and Sean landed there instead, thus putting an end to our misery.

• Like 1

Bristol Palin

UXMYLFBHL3DULOXZ3OK5VKNGE4.jpg

Is Bristol the second worst dancer in DWTS history? No. But idc :)). I see an opportunity and I'm taking it! Bristol is "famous" for being the daughter of one of the dumbest human beings in the world Sarah Palin. She also had a baby out of wedlock and I guess that was a huge deal in conservative circles and it caused her to become a pro-choice speaker and whatnot gross. Bristol was on the 11th season of DWTS and she absolutely sucked. Bristol was wooden and just looked uncomfortable on the dancefloor. She had no chemistry with Mark and I was miserable watching her. But the conservatives love to vote for these sh*tty dancers just for the hell of it. So Bristol continued to advance way beyond her expiration date. Bristol making it past the first few rounds is fine I guess since there were some slightly worse dancers (but you wouldn't have heart a complaint from me if she got sent home first). However, around the top 8 she was very clearly the weakest dancer left and yet made it all the way to the final three. In one of the most disturbing eliminations in DWTS history, she even beat Brandy (partly thanks to the judges ridiculous overscoring, how she got 9's that night is just beyond me). Luckily she got last place in the finale because if this season happened like 10 years later I bet she would've won. She returned for "All-Stars" for some reason and was just as terrible of a dancer as before. Luckily she went home the fourth week this time around, but it was still criminal that she beat Helio, Drew, Joey, and hell even Pamela. Bristol Palin is a terrible human being and a terrible dancer and I'm proud to cut her as the worst woman in DWTS history.

Save Kristi

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Save Nelly, I guess

Cut Evander and Geraldo (Edyta sweetie I'm so sorry)

Please don't edit posts in the future! Just quote. I know it's not a big deal in this case, I just want to make we all are quoting when making changes.

Sorry for bugging 😛