Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

Evander Holyfield

evander_0.jpg

The most iconic part about Evander on DWTS was Lisa Canning butchering Edyta's name all season whilst she looked visibly offended each time. Other than that, there's really not a lot to say, Evander was arguably the first real bad dancer of the show seeing as Kelly improved, and first boot Trista was half-decent I suppose. In a show where improving is a big part of the 'journey', Evander actually scored progressively worse each week, going from a reasonable 18 in the first week to then two pretty terrible scores of 14 and 13. In a six-week season, Evander was clear fodder by week 3, making him a fair and easy boot in the competition.

I didn't really have much of an opinion at all about Evander, and then he went into UK Celebrity Big Brother where he was dull the entire time, and then made some pretty twisted homophobic comments in a conversation. Lol he got voted out first though 🙂 And not much luck for him in this rankdown either. Last rankdown, Evander was the fifth contestant eliminated - something pretty hard to worsen, but the deed is now done.

• Haha 1

Just now, Solaris said:

Please don't edit posts in the future! Just quote. I know it's not a big deal in this case, I just want to make we all are quoting when making changes.

Sorry for bugging 😛

Oops sorry! I just added in the Edyta part because I felt like a hater but I forgot about the editing rule :haha:

Geraldo Rivera

32A03F1000000578-3513316-image-m-25_1459221277686.jpg

Any time I think of Geraldo being on this show I just think back to one of the numerous examples where this show has just capitalized upon a greatly destructive political campaign/administration and turned it into cheap laughs. This whole performance was entirely cringe and it fills me with so much joy to this day that the viewers voted for Mischa Barton, someone who gave us zero enthusiasm in her Cha-Cha, over Geraldo who tried too hard to play for laughs with a Donald and Melania-themed-Salsa.

Anyway, going back to the start, Geraldo has numerous controversies, before and after DWTS. I don't know a great deal about him, but I was not enthused to see him on the show whatsoever. His one good move in the show was clearly requesting to dance with Edyta which, ok good taste, but why did she have to be subjected to it! Oh well girl got to dance around him for two weeks, took her paycheck and ran again, so good for her.

Geraldo's run on the show was really terrible honestly, he was there for two weeks, where he performed a Cha-Cha and a Salsa. Both dances involved him not really dancing whatsoever. Edyta just took a few spins around him whilst Geraldo just smiled and pointed whilst looking like he had one too many whiskeys at a FOX news Christmas party. Both dances scored a miserable 13 points and he was sent home first. He has the same luck as in the 3.0 rankdown where I see he was cut fourth as well.

Side-note I just looked at the rankdown thread and I cut Geraldo last year, and the opening line was:

On 12/8/2019 at 7:08 PM, *Lily said:

It's times like this I wish we still had the old threads because I've definitely cut Geraldo once before and I almost feel like I could have cut him twice?

If this is my fourth consecutive time cutting Geraldo, then I'm at peace with that.

Saving Nelly

Nick Carter 

PqrfcIb.jpg

Okay so is Nick the worst dancer left? No is he an awful human being racist rapist? Yes. Is his parter also a terrible human being? Yes. So let's go ahead and take the trash out now when I have the chance to. I won't say he wasn't a good dancer but he went into the show with experience which apparently is only a problem if your a female on this show so. I have no respect for him or his partner and have zero guilt about this cut.  I need more words but he doesn't deserve my attention or time because he is a terrible human being.

Edited by *Diana

Chris Soules 

AjKIhNe.jpg

Unlike Nick, Chris was a legit terrible dancer despite having one of the most talented female pros on the show. Even having a a patience and talent of Witney couldn't make this man dance remotely well. He was boring, zero dance ability and zero liability.  The fact he made it as far as he did shows us the power of bachelor nation which has proven strong with the last 2 mirror ball champions being bachelor nation shows their power. also his fiance at the time Whitney is an angel who dodged a massive bullet. His history post show is messy and heartbreaking. I hope for peace for the family of everyone involved but he's not a good person or dancer so this was a very easy cut.

saving: Sadie Robertson 

Edited by *Diana

Rick Perry

Dancing with the Stars': Rick Perry is booted from the competition

Rick Perry was the governor of Texas from 2000 to 2015, ran for president in 2012 and 2016, and was the US Secretary of Energy from 2017 to 2019. I will never understand the phenomenon of conservative politicians being on DWTS. I assume there's some data that proves either them or ABC gets some sort of ROI in terms of viewership or publicity or election turnout. Idk. In 2011 during the presidential debates, Rick Perry famously tried to name three agencies he wanted to get rid of, said "education, commerce..." and then couldn't remember the third one. Turns out it was the Department of Energy. So of course he was appointed to be in charge of that department later by Trump. Because this is America. And then it turns out he didn't even know what the Department of Energy does. Based on Trump's announcement of the appointment, neither did Trump. They thought the Department of Energy did what the Department of the Interior does. Hopefully you can infer how I feel about this level of incompetence without me having to fully unpack it all. Rick was on Season 23 of DWTS in 2016 and partnered with Emma. He was bad. Emma did not deserve this, but she did her best as always. What a trooper.

Kate Gosselin

Why so much Kate-hate for Gosselin? - CNN.com

Kate is famous for being the mom on the TV show "Jon and Kate Plus 8" where they are shown dealing with having twins plus sextuplets. That show didn't go so well. Jon and Kate got divorced and they both came across as miserable terrible people. Kate is now pretty much just a meme for being a Karen and formerly having the iconic "Can I Speak to the Manager" hairstyle. Does she deserve that? I don't care enough to find out. What I do know is that her partnership with Tony on Season 10 of DWTS was a trainwreck. He had some pretty awful partnerships over the years. Kate never earned higher than a 6 over 5 weeks, so she was bad at dancing. But she was also bad at being a person. He tried to quit mid season lol. He went to therapy afterward. She was unteachable. Poor Tony.

Save Donny

253715-120327-ent-martinatony-hmed.fit-7

Martina Navratilova

Martina Navratilova was a contestant on the 14th season of Dancing with the Stars where she was paired with Tony Dovolani and was eliminated first after dismal scores of 20 for a Foxtrot and 17 for a Jive. I used to stan Martina Navratilova as she is a lesbian former World No. 1 Tennis Star and regarded by some as the greatest tennis player of all time (of course more will probably now thankfully regard Serena Williams as the greatest tennis player and Billie Jean King as the more important tennis activist). However, she has recently tarnished her reputation with her horrific transphobic remarks regarding her beliefs in allowing trans athletes compete as the gender they identify with to the point where even after she was widely criticized and dropped as an ambassador of Athlete Ally for her horrific comments regarding trans athletes she decided to double down this year to be signature #1 on a letter to the NCAA supporting Idaho's decision to ban trans athletes from competing. This is a long discussion but the bottom line is and has always been that trans athletes do not threaten cis-women in sports. And any argument against that is rooted in transphobia. So Martina Navratilova can leave now. 

• Like 1

original.gif

Candace Cameron Bure

Candace, I can guarantee you that the only people getting horny watching you dance that aren't your husband are the fundies that idolize you and your brother. Candace Cameron Bure's only career is Full House (the WORST sitcom of the era) and Hallmark Christmas Movies. She doesn't even make the LIFETIME slate (or the SURGING Netflix lineup). She has to spend the rest of her free time talking about God and how her brother isn't that bad even though he plans a Christmas Carol Protests against the stay-at-home orders in California due to the fact that their cases are skyrocking and simultaneously she knows the optics are bad so she has to furiously make sure that everybody knows that yes her brother Kirk did this but she didn't attend any. Anyway, I know I'm judging her a lot based on her brother but considering that she hardly comes out and speaks against his many controversial takes, I have to just assume that means she agrees with them. Anyway, she sucks. Her run on the show sucks. Mark Ballas deserved more than being designated as the partner of the young children and conservative moms. 

Saving: Bill Engvall

2 minutes ago, DWTSFan2001 said:

Is this thread about the worst dancers, worst on show personalities or those deemed problematic?

Rankdowns are meant to be very subjective rankings so you can cut and save based on whatever criteria you want. Some people like to play just focusing on their time on the show and ignoring what they’re like off the show. Others like to play taking everything into account, either way is valid.

1 minute ago, DWTSFan2001 said:

Is this thread about the worst dancers, worst on show personalities or those deemed problematic?

Lol It’s actually a rankdown of all the contestants from all seasons, and this is just the first batch up for elimination. everyone is allowed to use any criteria they want to judge, whether it’s from the show or wherever else.