Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

Metta Sandiford-Artest FKA Metta World Peace FKA Ron Artest

Ron Artest a.k.a Metta World Peace booted from Dancing With the Stars |  BlackSportsOnline

Metta is a retired basketball player. He changed his name to "inspire and bring youth together all around the world." He was on Season 13 of DWTS. I have literally no memory of him on the show. He was Peta's first partner ever. I could have sworn that Peta's first partner was Donald Driver. Apparently Donald was Season 14 and her first season as a Pro was Season 13 and they went home first. I watched their dance and it was very bad, but I don't need therapy or anything. But he's definitely not worth keeping around. They got 14 points total for their Cha Cha and the music was a cover of a Pitbull song. Not the best lol. Poor Peta was really doing the most here, and the ending is definitely cringy. If you're brave you can re-watch the routine here:

Buzz Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin Moonwalks on Dance Competition Debut - SpaceNews

Buzz is a legendary human, literal American Hero, icon, etc. He's up there in the hall of fame of most famous/important people to ever appear on the show. He and Neil Armstrong were the first two people to walk on the moon. Of course, as an astronaut he was likely one of the most physically fit people on the entire planet. On DWTS, he was about 80 years old, so he was your typical elderly contestant that was never really in the running to go very far. He was paired with Ashly in Season 10, which was her first season since 1-3 and her last season on the show unfortunately. Buzz and Ashly were the second couple to be eliminated that season. Their dances aren't sooo bad... but they are pretty bad. 

But here is Buzz punching a guy who disputed that Buzz had been to the moon. This is the kind of energy we all need to go into 2021 with tbh

[video removed because it auto-played, but you can google it]

Save Lacey Chaz
Edited by FrogLenzen

CHRIS KATTAN

SWBcptExBaQEvJ1FTsXyUoCPSmFn2s0BLbJIET3a

Chris Kattan has been in several comedy projects over the years that I've enjoyed, so I was initially excited for him to be on Dancing With the Stars. Sadly, he ended up becoming the first boot after two underwhelming routines. That would be enough to just go "yeah, whatever," because it meant he was one of the mediocre white men who didn't overstay his welcome. However, he then went on to bash Queen Witney and try to drag her name through the mud, which I'm not here for. So that is my sole reason for eliminating him here because Witney does not deserve. 😘 

WAYNE NEWTON

2634ae8859449e647289b5df8b818865.jpg

I remember Wally trying to eliminate him for like several rounds in the previous rankdown, so I'm doing him a favour and cutting Wayne here. :haha: I honestly... don't remember Wayne as a contestant on the show. He was partnered with Cheryl, which means I pretty much exclusively watched her in their routines together. Alright, according to Wikipedia, he was in the fifth season and the two of them placed 10th. I guess this could've been surprising since she was coming off two deserving victories in S2 and S3, and off a 4th place finish with Ian Zierig even if she was begging producers to let her quit because she hated him so much. Queen sh*t. Their scores seem to be pretty underwhelming, and I'm going to assume they placed as high as they did because Cheryl was the OG DWTS Legend.

SAVE: Belinda Carlisle because #heavenisaplaceonearth

Clyde Drexler

850a135905f6c26523fb03ef2ac53458.jpg

Clyde was a contestant on season 4, where the Top 3 carried the season on their backs and everyone else ranged from dreadful to "ok, they don't suck." Clyde falls into the dreadful category. He got partnered with Elena, who was just coming off of a season with Tucker Carlson. I can see why the poor girl never did the show again after back-to-back seasons of trash as her partners. His score trajectory was: 16, 18, 16, 15, 13. The only week he wasn't in last on the leaderboard was week 1 where Billy Ray scored lower than him. And then he somehow got worse instead of better unlike the "getting better" trajectory that most celebs go on. He lasted until week 5, which is far too long, and was eliminated after that 13 he got for his Rumba. And he's getting eliminated from this rankdown before he can slip through the cracks with all the trash and fodder we have.

Ashley Hamilton

ashley-hamilton-240.jpg

Ashley Hamilton is an actor who was a part of the obnoxiously large cast of season 9. He was partnered with Edyta and was awful, continuing the longstanding trend of giving Edyta awful partners. Fun fact time: His dad George did the show back in season 2 and was also partnered with Edyta. Now, George wasn't very good, but Ashley was somehow worse. His Foxtrot scored a 15 and then he placed last in the Salsa relay that he participated in. So yeah, pretty dreadful and I don't need to rewatch his dances to know that they were likely Edyta dancing around him to compensate for his lack of dance ability. He was sent home that week along with a more iconic first boot in Macy Gray. And that's another Edyta partner down. Girl was not lucky when it came to partners.

SAVING: Danelle Umstead

image3910138.jpg

Penn Jillette

Penn Jillette was on DWTS before I started watching. But going to Wikipedia I see he was quite bad. He lasted two weeks and had a total of 33 points between two dances. A 16 for a Cha-Cha-Cha and a 17 for a Quickstep. All old guys do ballroom better than Latin so that's not surprising. He was paired with Kym Johnson. He's also a libertarian who endorsed Gary Johnson in 2012 and 2016. So he sucks. He also at one point recently didn't believe in climate change. He changed his mind in 2014 which honestly is very late. Especially considering that he's like 100. OMIGOD of course he is an Ayn Rand fan. UGH. His wikipedia is very detailed. And I'm just picking and choosing my least favorite parts. He was a bad dancer and this is more than a fair placement for him. 

• Haha 1

ABC_michael_waltrip_jef_140923_16x9t_992

Michael Waltrip

Michael Waltrip is a racecar driver. Despite watching his season I am pretty sure that I was under the impression that he was partnered with Witney and not Emma. He just seems like the type of partner that Witney would have if that makes sense. Despite being EXTREMELY mediocre he lasted 8 weeks on this show! 8!!!!!!! In my brain it FEELS longer because he was so mediocre and just kept not getting eliminated. His highest score was an 8 which Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough game him for his Argentine Tango in Week 6. I can't find anything bad about him but as a blanket, I just don't trust NASCAR. 

7 hours ago, Elliott said:

For anyone who wasn't around for the OG DWTS rankdown and thus doesn't get the reference, Belinda Carlisle became the first rankdown meme when @1234567890 saved her into the Top 100 because she had a #1 hit in the 1980s with Heaven is a Place on Earth. ❤️

Oh gosh, don't remind me. That was almost as bad as the constant Mischa saves getting her to the (near?) Top 100. 🙈

LMAO I was about to feel like the biggest fail of life, if I could not have gotten Penn Jillette out of my round. :dead:  Which was the main thing I wanted so thanks for cutting him, Megan. :haha: 

Also to Megan - you might have thought of Michael Waltrip being with Witney because she was partnered with him on Switch-Up week that season. They did a Disco that scored all 5's for a 20, which was ironically one of my favorites from him. :ph34rwave: Witney was actually with Alfonso Riberio that season (and won of course)...... so thank goodness for that. :haha: 

@*Amanda may now post her 21 nominations!

Immunities:

Barbara Corcoran 

Tatum O'Neal

Mischa Barton

Chaz Bono

Belinda Carlisle

Danelle Umstead

Wynonna Judd

Lolo Jones (until Cycle 2)

Jana Kramer (until Cycle 2)

Albert Reed (until Cycle 2)

Sasha Pierterse (until Cycle 2)

Charlie White (until Cycle 2)

Meryl Davis (until Cycle 2)

Bobby Bones (until Cycle 2)

Cloris Leachmen (until Cycle 2)

Nev Schulman (until Cycle 2)

Lindsey Stirling (until Cycle 2)

Kaitlyn Bristowe (until Cycle 2)

Shannon Elizabeth (until Cycle 2)

Kelly Monaco (until Cycle 2)

Chris Mazdzer (until Cycle 2)

James Hinchliffe (until Cycle 2)

Christina Milian (until Cycle 2)

Tinashe (until Cycle 2)

Ally Brooke (until Cycle 2)

Jordan Fisher (until Cycle 2)

Arike Ogunbowale (until Cycle 2)

Michael Sam (until Cycle 2)

Nicole Sherzinger (until Cycle 2)

Kellie Pickler (until Cycle 2)

Bindi Irwin (until Cycle 2)

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

My reddit link auto-plays and it's annoying me so I'm deleting it. But the point is that some rando conspiracy theorist went up to Buzz and told him he was a liar and that he never walked on the moon and Buzz punched him in the face. 

OMG I was wondering what exactly this was about? 😮 Oh wow, Buzz. Wouldn't have expected that.

11 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

My reddit link auto-plays and it's annoying me so I'm deleting it. But the point is that some rando conspiracy theorist went up to Buzz and told him he was a liar and that he never walked on the moon and Buzz punched him in the face. 

My phone is on silent so auto playing videos don’t have sound for me. 😘 

tenor.gif

Adam Carolla

Steve Guttenberg

Lawrence Taylor

Steve Wozniak

Chuck Liddell

Jake Pavelka

Tom DeLay

Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino
David Hasselhoff

Nancy Grace