Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

Uptempo
Cam Anthony (Team Blake), “Wanted Dead or Alive” — Grade: A- | Yikes. To pull this one off, Cam was going to have to not make me think of Deadliest Catch — a tall order. But if anyone could do it, it was him. As his performance went on, I had to question the wisdom of his choice to cover Bon Jovi. He wasn’t bad; I don’t think he can be bad. It just felt like almost a waste of his talent; I would have liked to have heard him do something a little more left of center. Then again, for his last number, going middle-of-the-road was probably the smarter, safer move. He can take more chances after he wins. Also, I didn’t think of crab-fishing once, so there was that.

Ballad
Cam Anthony (Team Blake), “Stand Up” — Grade: A+ | After dedicating his Cynthia Erivo cover to the visionary in all of us with a singularly beautiful speech, Cam gave a performance that should win a Grammy, never mind The Voice. Look, I like Kenzie as much as anybody, but there’s just no comparison. He’s a fun, appealing, dang-fine singer. But Cam, man. He’s not just an artist with a capital A, he’s got the R, T, I, S and T capitalized, too. The very definition of “in another league.”

https://tvline.com/2021/05/24/the-voice-recap-top-5-performances-cam-anthony-kenzie-wheeler-finale/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Harmat said:

As Blake said during their rehearsal, "If you don't win, I'll light a building on fire." 

My favourite part about that quote is it sounds like something we on IDF would say. 🤣

:lmao: omg I missed that

• Haha 1

OMG Cam did AMAZING in both rounds! He was the best of the night in both rounds. TPTB really wants Cam to win so they pimped the hell out of him. Congrats to Cam on winning The Voice and being the most viewed and liked. I'm gonna vote really hard for him.

• Like 2

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE  VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE  VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE  VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE  VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE  VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE  VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE  VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE  VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE  VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE  VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE  FOR CAMMMMMMMMMM

Happy Election 2020 GIF by Shalita Grantpls and thank yew

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

Loved this so much

itunes
64    NEW    Cam Anthony - Stand Up (The Voice Performance)
935    NEW    Cam Anthony - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday (The Voice Performance)

1247    NEW    Cam Anthony - Take Me To Church (The Voice Performance)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

He did an amazing job tonight. He is probably one of the most talented Voice contestant up there with Maelyn.

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Cam you're ready for the big stages! I have no words.

AMAZING JOURNEY :wub:

Te Amo Heart GIF by Nickelodeon