Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

Y’all, I know I said this last time, but this reaction is even funnier! 🤣🤣 

You MUST watch 3:00-3:30. That whistle note had me utterly and irrevocably DEADDDD. 
Zavian’s really out here acting out my inner monologue. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Harmat said:

Y’all, I know I said this last time, but this reaction is even funnier! 🤣🤣 

You MUST watch 3:00-3:30. That whistle note had me utterly and irrevocably DEADDDD. 
Zavian’s really out here acting out my inner monologue. 

These are so entertaining :haha:

• Haha 1

please add me! he's been excellent since day 1, and I held back from joining for no reason honestly lol

I have my own average rankings sheet, and he's been #1 on there since the battles, he kills it week after week. i can't wait to see what he does in the t9 and finale! 🙂

• Like 3

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

please add me! he's been excellent since day 1, and I held back from joining for no reason honestly lol

I have my own average rankings sheet, and he's been #1 on there since the battles, he kills it week after week. i can't wait to see what he does in the t9 and finale! 🙂

Added! :thumbs: About time you joined us. :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/4/2021 at 6:47 PM, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah, he also has the star quality and charisma. He reminds me of Chris Blue in some ways.

Looks like I wasn't the only one who thought that.

Here's what Charlie said,

Oh, yeah! It’s not for nothin’ that the show saved Cam to close out the night. Kid’s a star to the power of 10. Here, he dished out a glorious reminder of what an electric performer he is and just how unstoppable that voice of his is. Arguably, not since Chris Blue in Season 12 have we seen a talent this ginormous. “You could be the first superstar that we launch off of this show,” said his coach when he was done. Amen to that!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Looks like I wasn't the only one who thought that.

Here's what Charlie said,

Oh, yeah! It’s not for nothin’ that the show saved Cam to close out the night. Kid’s a star to the power of 10. Here, he dished out a glorious reminder of what an electric performer he is and just how unstoppable that voice of his is. Arguably, not since Chris Blue in Season 12 have we seen a talent this ginormous. “You could be the first superstar that we launch off of this show,” said his coach when he was done. Amen to that!

Chris won his season, so that’s good news for Cam. 😀

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Chris won his season, so that’s good news for Cam. 😀

Also, here's what MJ said about him,

Cam made a smart move by rearranging the song just enough to stand out, but not changing the melody too much. His vocals were “churchy,” including just enough runs to make it soulful without over singing. Cam really stood out here. I’ve enjoyed him prior to this, but I was a bit bored by his past song choices. But this latest performance made him seem like an artist rather than just a great singer.

Source

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Cam made a smart move by rearranging the song just enough to stand out, but not changing the melody too much. His vocals were “churchy,” including just enough runs to make it soulful without over singing. Cam really stood out here. I’ve enjoyed him prior to this, but I was a bit bored by his past song choices. But this latest performance made him seem like an artist rather than just a great singer.

Source

Nice to see that he’s getting all this praise. 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Source

Sometimes doing a song out of your lane, gives you a leg up if you're able to make it into your lane, it turns it into something unexpected and shows artistry. Also when guys cover female songs and vice versa. I think it might actually be interesting to see Cam cover Ariana (except they've already done POV this season) 

It might be interesting to see Cam cover something by the weeknd too, but while I think it would be good to show he could be a current radio contemporary artist (for his career purposes), I think it would backfire with the audience. 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think it might actually be interesting to see Cam cover Ariana

If he wants to go that route, I’d recommend...

I think he could do a good job with it if he sings it like Kimmy did here...

• Like 3