The Voice 19 ● The Battles Premiere ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, Teraginn said:

Kelly mentioned in Sid's blind that she was waiting for another level from him and that's why she didn't turn. Sid definitely remembered that and I think that's why Kelly was so shook at his battle performance.

Blake put it best: Sid is a complete package deal, you need to hear and see him perform, and she did tonight.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

My gut instinct says he's being petty and refusing to let Blake (who'd actually know what to do with her song-wise) get ahold of her. 

This is definitely it. John is a prideful man. He always rubs in his accomplishments, never admits that people sing his songs better than him, and doesn't want to prove Blake right by letting her go. Honestly, that attitude doesn't belong on the show. Let's bring back JHud or Alicia!

6 minutes ago, Carlos3500 said:

This is definitely it. John is a prideful man. He always rubs in his accomplishments, never admits that people sing his songs better than him, and doesn't want to prove Blake right by letting her go. Honestly, that attitude doesn't belong on the show. Let's bring back JHud or Alicia!

A Kelly/Gwen/JHud/Blake panel seems like it'd be fun to watch, tbh, though I feel like Alicia's vibe would be the better match with the other three.