The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Rachel has a pretty good studio, I'd prefer something more folk but this is good. It is a potential trainwreck, ngl. Obviously, hoping she does well. I like Dana's studio more than her last week's and I actually think she might do pretty good

Just now, Dalton Eduardo said:

As long as she is given a "What the World Needs Now is Love" kind of song, I'll be happy even if she's DOA against Victor. 

she deserves to end on a high note. her po and ko were great, lets keep the trend going!

• Like 2

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Dana actually was great on her studio. It definetely slower than anything else she’s done. Which is good (?) but yeah she still did good.

I was actually thinking that it was a bus at first because it's not as big a song, but I forgot that Minivan has no taste hates it when singers go louder, so this might be better for her?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

Do y'all think this confirms a Rachel PV? I think Dana's song is pretty much a bus.

Dana actually sounded SO GOOD with the song. She slayed. With a more current song, audience might connect to her more this time, so I'm not sure! I'm rooting for a Rachel PV but I wouldn't mind if Dana takes it, they're both queens after all

• Like 3

Just now, QueenCami said:

I was actually thinking that it was a bus at first because it's not as big a song, but I forgot that Minivan has no taste hates it when singers go louder, so this might be better for her?

Yeah I didn’t see any part where she was belting or screaming

Just now, rainbowconnection said:

Victor’s studio is SO GOOD. This is perfect to close with

Honestly!!!

Dana - omg, it's the most violent bus I have seen this season... I mean, she sounds incredible as always, but come on, from so many damn songs, they picked this. Her chances at getting PV is long long gone. Yikes.

Rachel - pretty odd song choice, but she is absolutely wonderful there, good chance that it will be her best one yet, still she snatches this PV so easily. 

Victor - been waiting for this moment from the very beginning.. and he delivered. Big time! PV is more than obvious here.

Kenzie - yup, he's winning. This performance will literally just confirm it, lmao. Though, it's not that bad! And I'm not a fan. 

Gihanna - daaaang, gurl, u betta sing! Perfect song for her, fits her so dang well, pity that she would be probably a toast in IS, but glad she's slaying till the end.

Corey - he's good as always, though last week he was a bit better imo. Audience loves this song, loves emotions, so I guess that we'll see him in the top5. And that's cool! 

Cam - greetings from SandyRedd! It's his best vocally yet, he totally deserves to win and the song choice is absolutely unexpected. Give us everything man and slay! 

Jordan - lmao, this songs just feels like a big bus💀 From country rock, he went to country snooze. 

I don't know, some of these song choices feel pretty weird, Dana and Jordan are completely bussed, with full speed on, team Kelly is crazy as always, Rachel's song doesn't really speak to mem, while Cam and Victor got perfect ones. There's no one else who could finish the night other than Victor. Period.

Kenzie sounds great. The question remains whether he'll connect with the audience more tonight. Even with this great song choice, he does need to connect with the audience. We can count on a great vocal from him, though.

Kenzie/Corey/Gihanna/Rachel/Cam/Victor all sound excellent. Haven't listened to JMY/Pia and I thought Dana was bussed with the song choice tbh.