The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I think this topic has been discussed to death since the first season of The Voice aired. But anyway, in my personal opinion, i'm not much of a fan of American Idol, most of the contestants feel rather generic, we have every season the guys with weak voices (that for some reason are the favorites of the public, i don't get why but ok) that play acoustic guitars, and the typical young female belters, and all of them sound the same to me, sorry. And the fact that they have an age limit to allow artists to enter the competition is a big turn-off, at least or me. Most of the better contestants on The Voice are over 30, imagine if they did also that stupid thing of not allowing artists over certain age to participate, no thanks. 

The blatant ageism is 100% my biggest gripe with AI.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

If they leaked Kenzie tho...(with the three blocks)...that would have def gotten a lot of attention as well.

I doubt it would’ve been as much as Victor. There’s no surprise factor with a country artist after Blake is blocked, unless Kelly didn’t turn. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I doubt it would’ve been as much as Victor. There’s no surprise factor with a country artist after Blake is blocked, unless Kelly didn’t turn. 🤷‍♂️ 

lol and Kenzie doesn’t have an entire university behind him to go crazy t on social media.

Edited by jus.vshn

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i know rachel does not identify as country, but she's probably the closest so far. 

He stole Jon Mullins in S18 who is country-adjacent but I have a feeling he doesn't identify as country either. 

Edit: I'd even say his voice is closer to pop.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

He stole Jon Mullins in S18 who is country-adjacent but I have a feeling he doesn't identify as country either. 

Edit: I'd even say his voice is closer to pop.

yup, agreed, he kind of edged the line in the battle but he feels much more pop to me - i think he only sounded a bit country in his battle because he was singing a country song lol

16 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

lol and Kenzie doesn’t have an entire university behind him to go crazy t on social media.

Victor’s audition has been the only one to be leaked. Of course there is going to be tons of views because The Voice fans have been waiting for almost three months. There is still many more auditions to go. Stop acting like Victor’s is the best and the world loves him more than any other. When clearly no one even knows if that is true, yet.

Edited by snoopy2003
  • Confused 1

Just now, snoopy2003 said:

Victor’s audition has been the only one to be leaked. Of course there is going to be tons of views because The Voice fans have been waiting for almost three months. There is still many more to go. Stop acting like Victor’s is the best and the world loves him more than any other. When clearly no one even knows if that is true, yet.

Lolol first of all nobody said or implied that. So I can’t just point out the numbers he’s reaching??? Nobody said he was the best. Nobody said no one is going to do as good as him. All I said was that idk if Kenzie would’ve gotten this much traction. Because Victor has an entire university that is heavy on social media. Relax. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

Victor’s audition has been the only one to be leaked. Of course there is going to be tons of views because The Voice fans have been waiting for almost three months. There is still many more auditions to go. Stop acting like Victor’s is the best and the world loves him more than any other. When clearly no one even knows if that is true, yet.

hahsjjsjajajdjskkakss hun why are you so pressed🥶

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lolol first of all nobody said or implied that. So I can’t just point out the numbers he’s reaching??? Nobody said he was the best. Nobody said no one is going to do as good as him. All I said was that idk if Kenzie would’ve gotten this much traction. Because Victor has an entire university that is heavy on social media. Relax. 

On Friday, I pointed out the support he’s getting from his university (Aggie Pride, etc), and you hit me with a “confused’ emoji. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

On Friday, I pointed out the support he’s getting from his university (Aggie Pride, etc), and you hit me with a “confused’ emoji. 

lol I swear that was a mistake I realized later on but just never got to changing it. But you are right his strongest support is coming from the school. (Which is far from a bad thing)  

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m just here to point out that Brennan Lassiter’s blind audition has 17 million Facebook views and hers wasn’t even leaked, and she didn’t have the pimp spot. 

Oh yeahhh I do remember her doing really well . But I don’t remember if she made it to lives or not?

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

No, her battle was montaged and she was eliminated. 

Throwback to the S17 chaos when we were trying to figure out who all the blondes on Blake’s KO team were. I highkey miss that and can’t wait to have to work hard for spoilers again lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Throwback to the S17 chaos when we were trying to figure out who all the blondes on Blake’s KO team were. I highkey miss that and can’t wait to have to work hard for spoilers again lol

I can’t believe they put Brennan’s audition on the premiere and let minivan salivate over it, when they knew she was going to be gone in the battles. That was cruel. 

Mikaela Astel’s has 9 million views. 

• Like 1