The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

Reread my post with your 2 eyes 😀. I said I've been lurking here a long time (=no previous account), so YES I created an account just to quote you, you can feel honoured 😘. In return, I shall feel honoured that you went to see my profile 🥰.

Also, in your long rant in the previous post you haven't actually replied to my main point which is that you falsely claim that S18 ratings went up because of Nick, which it did not. Seeing as you didn't reply to that, I guess that ends the discussion. Cheers 😚

Just now, French20 said:

and I am honored that you took the time to create an account just for me and on top of that you read my posts before creating an account, you became my first fan and on top of that thanks to me , the site now has one more member

I will sign you an autograph when I have the time, there for the moment I have no more time to grant you, continue to be my first fan to read all my posts, kisses 🙂

MOMMY AND DADDY STOP FIGHTING

• Haha 8

44 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

OMG THANK YOUUU ughh. I know the people who was actually listening knew Ciana was more pitchy. And KNEW what the coaches was saying. 

I thought Denisha was really pitchy lol. Cianna was honestly fine, she just had a couple bum notes. Btw I’m saying this neutrally since I don’t have a strong opinion on either singers.

14 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

Reread my post with your 2 eyes 😀. I said I've been lurking here a long time (=no previous account), so YES I created an account just to quote you, you can feel honoured 😘. In return, I shall feel honoured that you went to see my profile 🥰.

Also, in your long rant in the previous post you haven't actually replied to my main point which is that you falsely claim that S18 ratings went up because of Nick, which it did not. Seeing as you didn't reply to that, I guess that ends the discussion. Cheers 😚

8 minutes ago, French20 said:

and I am honored that you took the time to create an account just for me and on top of that you read my posts before creating an account, you became my first fan and on top of that thanks to me , the site now has one more member

I will sign you an autograph when I have the time, there for the moment I have no more time to grant you, continue to be my first fan to read all my posts, kisses 🙂

lmao y'all living in each other's heads rent free... :ph34rwave:

Either way, here's my perspective on this. You're both right. Ratings didn't go up according to the numbers gingerbread provided. However, other metrics like youtube views went up a ton, and although that's not what French20 cited exactly, that might be what they meant to say. 

edit: i have to say, though, this was quite an entertaining read! i'm happy to see some more back-and-forth since i'll be bored until mjsbigblogs posts the premiere lineup!

Edited by QueenCami
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, French20 said:

Well I guess in return for that promise of an autograph, the least I could do is to keep you in check whenever you try to pass off some falsehood as fact in order to suit your coach biases 😊 

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

lmao y'all living in each other's heads rent free... :ph34rwave:

Either way, here's my perspective on this. You're both right. Ratings didn't go up according to the numbers gingerbread provided. However, other metrics like youtube views went up a ton, and although that's not what French20 cited exactly, that might be what they meant to say. 

Jersey Shore Reaction GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

Aww do I have to 🥺 I woke up and chose violence today 👉👈 

Just kidding, its been fun guys, this will be my last post. I'm gonna go back to lurking 🥰 Can't wait for the blinds to air! 

Bill Hader Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

39 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

let's just say both were bad and call it a day lmao, neither made it to the lives, so what's done is done ig lol

tbh i kinda would like it if they allowed both contestants to be eliminated honestly. if both flop, then both should go imo. kinda like what kelly rowland did last season. no way it's gonna ever happen though and i think it would just make things more stressful for the contestants so it's probably good that it isn't a thing

yeah no they’re amazing singers who were given probably the worst song they could have possibly been given so i completely blame whoever gave them this song and not them  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, loveee said:

yeah no they’re amazing singers who were given probably the worst song they could have possibly been given so i completely blame whoever gave them this song and not them  

yeah for sure, i've listened to ciana and i liked her, and i've heard great things about denisha. i guess they're just more victims of poor song choices...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

even if it was a dumpster fire, at least it provided some entertainment while we're waiting on the premiere lineup :teeheewave:

It provided more second-hand embarrasment than anything else tbh.

This will serve as a training for the episode thread tomorrow tho, so I’ll take it :haha:

Edited by Daillon
  • Haha 3