The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, QueenCami said:

i know i’m in the minority here, but i think that cam is going to win. i won’t be shocked if kenzie wins, but i think i would bet 70-30 in cams favor 

Minority? Lol I thought most of idf wants cam to win

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think they meant that Katie didn`t finish as runner up as almost all of us expected during the final weeks. Ricky was predicted to finish 3rd, and we already knew Jake had it with the 3 week bonus.

gotcha, that makes sense. i remember being surprised by that too

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Minority? Lol I thought most of idf wants cam to win

i’m not talking about how much i want him to win, i’m talking about the chance i think he wins :)))

of the reasonable winners i’m rooting for cam, if rachel could somehow clinch the win i’m rooting for her. I’m going to be voting for Mac and Cam :)))

Edited by QueenCami

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Ngl id be satisfied with any of Rachel/Cam/Victor winning. Nothing against Kenzie, I’m just tired of the same old same old.

i think that the most unique person in our group is rachel, or potentially JMY. I will say though that Cam and Kenzie do their thing a lot better than most people in their genre/lane.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i know i’m in the minority here, but i think that cam is going to win. i won’t be shocked if kenzie wins, but i think i would bet 70-30 in cams favor 

I think the majority does indeed think that Cam will win , but has their reservations still. I`m one of those people. I`d say 60/40 in Cam`s favor as of now. But I need to see their songs.

• Like 4

It's been a while for me to post here 

I don't really get why people don't want Cam to win because of the record deal/contract/whatever it is. 

Honestly in a reality singing competition or any competition though winning is a big deal (even if the rewards are not that good) and ending as a runner-up is the worst. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

if you look at the past 30 days, he is hammering everyone. 

It appears that last week’s song pick did a lot for Kenzie - maybe. 

Was it a “moment” that carries a contestant, or was it just a popular song.

I didn’t consider it a moment, but maybe The Voice country fans do? 

Anyway..I’m still betting on Cam. I’ve never seen Blake lose when he’s got the best contestant. (I know people bring up Brynn/Kyla..but Brynn’s age, musicality, and pimping evened that out. Kenzie had demo going for him, but none of the other things).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anonymous111 said:

It all come down to song choices. What  if Blake doesn't want Cam to win because of the winner's contract. I think Blake knows what is best for Cam 

Upbeat:

Cam - Finesse (The Voice Performance)

:wacko:

5 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

Anyway..I’m still betting on Cam. I’ve never seen Blake lose when he’s got the best contestant. (I know people bring up Brynn/Kyla..but Brynn’s age, musicality, and pimping evened that out. Kenzie had demo going for him, but none of the other things).

Lauren Duski says hi. (also he technically lost to himself with Toneisha) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Lauren Duski says hi. (also he technically lost to himself with Toneisha) 

Blake and the show bussed her with song choices, and they pimped Chris Blue to high heaven. 
And quite frankly, I don’t even like Chris - but it was easily arguable that Chris was better than Lauren finale night. He has a great night. Kenzie won’t be better than Cam. 😆

They haven’t bussed Cam, and they haven’t pimped Kenzie way more than him. (I think the show would be happy with either winner. Either OG coach wins in the 20th season, or Kelly beats Blake with a country singer).

Edited by mercfan3

29 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

It's been a while for me to post here 

I don't really get why people don't want Cam to win because of the record deal/contract/whatever it is. 

Honestly in a reality singing competition or any competition though winning is a big deal (even if the rewards are not that good) and ending as a runner-up is the worst. 

Republic treats the winners like garbage, so it’s understandable why people don’t want their favorites to be stuck with that contract.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

They haven’t bussed Cam, and they haven’t pimped Kenzie way more than him. (I think the show would be happy with either winner. Either OG coach wins in the 20th season, or Kelly beats Blake with a country singer).

I have a feeling they might go for this one.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

Blake and the show bussed her with song choices, and they pimped Chris Blue to high heaven. 
And quite frankly, I don’t even like Chris - but it was easily arguable that Chris was better than Lauren finale night. He has a great night.

Lauren sang "the Dance" and had "Deja Vu" as her original...what on earth are you talking about  

Chris was definitely pimped though 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 5

I’m still 50/50 between Cam and Kenzie. I think the song choices tomorrow will give us some hints.

Also, if Cam gets the pimp spot again, I’m going to guess Kenzie is in the lead (or maybe Cam is actually in the lead and they want to make sure it stays that way)

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Now that Gih is out, I'm all for the meltdowns! Let Kenzie get the win, or better yet: Jordan!

I’ll take the entertainment on a Tuesday night as long as y’all are respectful to the contestants. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Now that Gih is out, I'm all for the meltdowns! Let Kenzie get the win, or better yet: Jordan!

My preference is Cam, but I don’t really care that much about it. Meltdowns are fun, but this would probably be the meltdown to end all meltdowns. I’m not necessarily talking  about IDF. I’m cringing right now thinking about it.