The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Well he couldn’t “kill” my S15 snowflake, that’s for sure. :giggle:

Yeah, but his victim count was high lol: Kymberli, Mackenzie and Kennedy come to mind. (old users loved her). And the funniest part is that IDF still underestimated him every time yet he always moved on.

36 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

we stan minimom, iconic

also, the bolded parts are hilarious LMAO

The Jordan thing is doubly funny to me because it's so seared into her brain that now he and Dana are the only two contestants she remembers when I mention the show offhand lmao

• Haha 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Yeah, but his victim count was high lol: Kymberli, Mackenzie and Kennedy come to mind. (old users loved her). And the funniest part is that IDF still underestimated him every time yet he always moved on.

It was Reagan’s elimination that really got me... 

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Chris Kroeze is the poster boy “Snowflake Killer.” I would also add Laith, Sundance, Adam W, Red, Jake, and Todd. We could make an argument for some females too, but I’ll stick with this list for now.  

. . . There are females under that category?  I'd thought that the title only refers to men who outlast favorites.

Just now, Rodney said:

. . . There are females under that category?  I'd thought that the title only refers to men who outlast favorites.

Nah, Aliyah Moulden from S12 comes to mind as someone who wasn`t really liked on IDF and outlasted several favorites like Hunter, Lili, Vanessa, etc. 

19 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Speaking of this live, the contestants in it were VERY VERY VERY VERY (and I’m not exaggerating) excited about Victor’s song for next week. 

Yeah, they were very excited when they heard his song. It's probably either a really big one or a gospel song. I'm excited, he's long overdue for a good song!

• Like 2

Just now, Rodney said:

I think an argument can be made for Bailey Rae and Celia Babini as two examples? They didn't technically make it as far as the others listed but surely they check some of the boxes.

Just now, QueenCami said:

Yeah, they were very excited when they heard his song. It's probably either a really big one or a gospel song. I'm excited, he's long overdue for a good song!

Hopefully its gospel. He`s not my favorite, but at least let the boy do his thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Nah, Aliyah Moulden from S12 comes to mind as someone who wasn`t really liked on IDF and outlasted several favorites like Hunter, Lili, Vanessa, etc. 

That's who I was going to say but you beat me to it, but she's the only female artist I can think of that fits that category.

Edit: @Someone648's point about Celia and Bailey is a good one - funny they both did most or all of their snowflake killing under the same coach.

Edited by VintageVoice

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That Top 10 IS performance actually holds the record for my favorite Instant Save performance of all-time.

If ANY other contestant tried to perform that, they'd be eliminated no questions asked, only Reagan could slay that like she did :wub:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

We all know that social media numbers can be deceiving, but his were terrible across the board. The only thing he had going for him was the streaming bonuses, and he seemed to get those by rallying a pre-existing Facebook following. He must have been getting causal votes from a segment of viewers who aren’t likely to participate on social media. 

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I actually was thinking not-so-fondly about Aliyah soon after I posed that question, so I guess that that counts.  As well as Kim, Celia, Worth the Wait, and, though I didn't dislike them nearly as much as the rest of this site did, Hello Sunday.  I could kind of say Bailey, but at least she was delivering by the time the Lives arrived.  But that's pretty much it.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I think an argument can be made for Bailey Rae and Celia Babini as two examples? They didn't technically make it as far as the others listed but surely they check some of the boxes.

Queen Bailey! Her win in the IS was iconic, people were heated! 

5 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Just now, Someone648 said:

I think an argument can be made for Bailey Rae and Celia Babini as two examples?

Yeah, you could argue Bailey (though tbh, she deserved to move on every time except her battle, but I’ll be honest and say that that’s debatable. She was pretty even with Sid. :ph34rwave:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, you could argue Bailey (though tbh, she deserved to move on every time except her battle, but I’ll be honest and say that that’s debatable. She was pretty even with Sid. :ph34rwave:

I liked Lauren and Sid, but Bailey was really good in retrospect. I am so glad she made the lives and the T9 :wub:

• Like 2

Just now, QueenCami said:

I liked Lauren and Sid, but Bailey was really good in retrospect. I am so glad she made the lives and the T9 :wub:

:yes: I never expected her to make T9, but she deserved it based off of the performances she delivered.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Chris Kroeze is the poster boy “Snowflake Killer.” I would also add Laith, Sundance, Adam W, Red, Jake, and Todd. We could make an argument for some females too, but I’ll stick with this list for now.  

You mean like Josh Gallagher edging out Ally Caldwell.

• Sad 1

Ian Flanigan, who we'll see again on Monday. He took out the revered Cami Clune, and finished ahead of Desz.

Ben Allen probably too, since he advanced over the beloved Payge. And while some people have come to accept it as fair, the discussion thread was an absolute meltdown that night.

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think I was the only Aliyah Moulden fan back then. Maybe one or two more members who aren't active anymore.

Another "snowflake killer" was Jake Worthington, S6 Runner-up. Again, I was his only vocal fan. :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Angelbright said:

Victor is 100% doing gospel, he would be upset if he wasn’t and Pia NEEDS to sing Whitney preferably “Greatest Love Of All”. 

Has a gospel / Christian song ever NOT been a guaranteed vote-getter?

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Ian Flanigan, who we'll see again on Monday. He took out the revered Cami Clune, and finished ahead of Desz.

Ben Allen probably too, since he advanced over the beloved Payge. And while some people have come to accept it as fair, the discussion thread was an absolute meltdown that night.

I'm afraid this season Jordan surpassed Dana, Corey and Gihanna. 😟🤧