The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

I know IDF is having serious doubts about Cam getting PV with that song (and with Pete`s and Jordan`s song choices too). But does anybody actually think he`ll go home tomorrow?

Nope.

Just now, Misirlou said:

I know IDF is having serious doubts about Cam getting PV with that song (and with Pete`s and Jordan`s song choices too). But does anybody actually think he`ll go home tomorrow?

No, but I expected Gracee Shriver to make it through the playoffs in S17, so I'm not ruling anything out even with Blake being the most predictable coach.

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Ok so somehow I saw ALL of my faves songs except Cam’s.....and I’m worried. He’s not going home but I wanted him to have this bug moment. Haven’t listened to the studio yet so I’ll wait for that.

It's not terrible by any means, but given the quality of his past performances it's likely going to be underwhelming in comparison (especially after his KO).

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Unpopular opinion (?): I loved it. The runs were so well-placed. I can’t wait to see him PERFORM on that stage. ☺️

Oh I'm sure it will be better live, especially with the performative elements he throws in. The studio was just unflattering imo, and I wish he got something different. This feels like Desz getting WLGDWI last season (but I kinda like that better)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

At worst, I think he'll have a John Holliday-like trajectory, where people hate his song choices but will still get voted through on the merits of his vocal abilities.

I'm honestly surprised people are thinking Pete might get PV. Cam has earned way too much goodwill from the previous rounds. I think it might be a close battle though.

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Unpopular opinion (?): I loved it. The runs were so well-placed. I can’t wait to see him PERFORM on that stage. ☺️

Same! Some here giving some sketchy description LMAO it’s so good. Still expecting PV but who knows. He can WORK that stage so I’m not worried about that. My only worry is him getting Bandzillad which hopefully doesn’t happen

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I'm honestly surprised people are thinking Pete might get PV. Cam has earned way too much goodwill from the previous rounds. I think it might be a close battle though.

It's really going to depend on who Blake seems more enthusiastic about live, but I'm 95% sure it's between these two for the PV.

Kenzie casually slaying his playoff song from his couch. Seems like he won’t have any trouble with the song. He did change it a little, though. I wonder if Kelly told him he needs big notes? Sounds like something she’d do. 

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Same. Cam's still my vocal king. AAAHH CANNOT WAIT, I just know he'll kill it on stage. He obviously got the experience already at such a young age, that really helps

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I can see a Jim Ranger scenario happening. Pete might deliver a better performance this round, but he doesn’t seem the overwhelming favorite on the team, and Cam has potential to have a bigger semis performance than him.

Knowing Blake’s history of coach saves, Cam fits there. He might also believe that Jordan has potential to win the WC

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kelvs023 said:

If Corey will have another impactful performance like what he did in the knockouts, I think he can get the PV. I hope Kelly saves Gihanna or Zae then Kenzie for instant save lol

if anythin, Kenzie is the only one that I'm sure of getting PV

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Kenzie casually slaying his playoff song from his couch. Seems like he won’t have any trouble with the song. He did change it a little, though. I wonder if Kelly told him he needs big notes? Sounds like something she’d do. 

He changed the key, but I think it fits him better than they key change from his audition. There are some truly great moments on that studio.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He changed the key, but I think it fits him better than they key change from his audition. There are some truly great moments on that studio.

I prefer the live performance from his couch to the studio. 

Just now, VintageVoice said:

It's a surprising song choice, but it doesn't seem like a bus to me based on the studio arrangement.

Not at all, but I’m surprised people heard this vs Cam’s and started to think Pete would get the PV. It’s still a possibility, but Cam’s studio is stronger imo

As I’m listening to it it’s not bad at all. It’s very Phil Collins like, which fits him. Kinda dissapointed since I really wanted to hear him sing Tears in Heaven lol. Either way I’m sure we’re looking at a Cam/Pete top 2 but based on studios I’d bet on Cam OV and Pete CS

Not at all, but I’m surprised people heard this vs Cam’s and started to think Pete would get the PV. It’s still a possibility, but Cam’s studio is stronger imo

As I’m listening to it it’s not bad at all. It’s very Phil Collins like, which fits him. Kinda dissapointed since I really wanted to hear him sing Tears in Heaven lol. Either way I’m sure we’re looking at a Cam/Pete top 2 but based on studios I’d bet on Cam OV and Pete CS

I just think based on song choice, it's a tad more likely to go to Pete given Pat Benatar is more up the main audience's alley than Hozier, but we'll see.

I just think based on song choice, it's a tad more likely to go to Pete given Pat Benatar is more up the main audience's alley than Hozier, but we'll see.

Listening to Team Kelly’s studios (I’m mid Kenzie’s, and it’s not my cup of tea unfortunately, but that means he’ll probably get PV lol)

My initial prediction is only strengthened with it ending up like this:

PV: Kenzie

CS: Corey

WC: Gihanna

Kelly MIGHT save Gihanna thinking Corey has a higher chance of winning the WC, which wouldn’t be a dumb move but it would be risky. Zae MIGHT have a moment but I don’t see it since the rest of the team is so strong. If Savanna moves on, I doubt she’ll have a chance to sing at the WC, but she’ll bring one hell of a performance that I will LIVE for, so I’m excited to get that 

• Like 1