The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

I agree based on blinds, but hearing both of their voices, I can totally see why Ethan could beat Avery in a battle. His voice has more oomph to it, despite me liking Avery's tone more.

I think Blake is more technical in the Battles that's whybecause as much as Avery sings with all the emotions he can give he has some pitch problems but we'll wait till it's been aired to see what really could've happened.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If Avery doesnt close Monday, I'm curious as to who it might be. It wont be Jordan, since he auditioned with a country song as well. Perhaps Zania?

Yes! I thought that possibility, because everyone already has four members, while John only 3.
On Monday everyone gets 2 and John 3.

Sorry Kelly has 3 too

Edited by pauwis

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan1234 said:

i dont see anyone else closing monday but Avery, his audition seems like closing material for me for some reason. if anyone else closes it would be Zania if she was a 3 chair turn

I think someone mentioned it was a 3 chair turn

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Guesses for Monday:

Pia (J)

Avery (B)

Jose (N)

Ryleigh (K)

Connor (B)

Savannah W (K)

Ciana (J)

Emma (B)

Honestly, Connor and Pia aside, this would be a pretty meh episode for me lol. I might like Savannah too.

Edited by Misirlou

Just now, FloorWax said:

So aside from @Misirlou, who else is excited to hear Jordan and Connor's auditions? Connor seems to have a pretty interesting tone, airy yet raspy. Jordan from what I've heard has a powerful country-rock voice.

I’m curious to hear Connor’s audition, I like what I’ve heard from him so far!

Just now, FloorWax said:

So aside from @Misirlou, who else is excited to hear Jordan and Connor's auditions? Connor seems to have a pretty interesting tone, airy yet raspy. Jordan from what I've heard has a powerful country-rock voice.

Me me I’m excited for Connor mostly because he was one of my favorites this season. Sad he didn’t make it past KOs :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

If anything, Cam did the song a favor. He absolutely demolished it! :yes:

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Huh? I think it was great choice for this minivan audience. He got what he needed from his blind. His will be a more gradual ascent, until Blake sends out the bat signal. 

I'm not saying he's bad, actually he's really good, i like his control. What I'm trying to say is that it is an overused song choice.

20 minutes ago, David68 said:

Kelly in the KO of Avery and Kenzie (after Ethan is gone too): I can't decide... so both of you are eliminated.

I think that happened in The Voice Australia once, where the coach couldn't decide the victor of a battle. So they both ended up advancing. 🙃

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I'm curious because I have yet to find a contestant in that lane I like this season (Pete and Aaron are both good, but not quite my thing), so I'm hoping one of them clicks with me.