The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Anna Grace better sing another country song during the live shows. I've said this before and I'll say it 100 times: "Burning House" would be a good fit for her. If she does, she could possibly stand a chance on Team Blake. At least her odds there are much better than they were on Team Kelly. 🧐

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Anna Grace better sing another country song during the live shows. I've said this before and I'll say it 100 times: "Burning House" would be a good fit for her. If she does, she could possibly stand a chance on Team Blake. At least her odds there are much better than they were on Team Kelly. 🧐

Cof cof The house that built me would be a powerful moment, however... cof cof 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Cof cof The house that built me would be a powerful moment, however... cof cof 

That would be super awkward though, considering who sang that song and who Anna Grace's new coach is lol 😂

awkward GIF by Jadagrace

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

This. And they don’t even get half of the backlash and criticism the females get.

Honestly, as long as she’s low on the Shi’Ann Jones scale, I won’t complain.

Don't remind me of that girl, I was surprised she made it this far

47 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I went with this scenario if TPTB and Blake wanted to try to keep it interesting. Kenzie will win, but taking his KO steal to the Finale and Top 2 is good TV. 

idf has to band together to manifest this (at least the anna grace stans)

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think his blind is going to be respected here. His KO is going to be criticized, mainly because of the song. 

But at least he has his fans here, the people are Mjsbigblog are going to tear him apart. They are way more anti-country than IDF.

I’m one of the fans, but mainly because I don’t see any better options. That’s said, he’s really, really good, even though I don’t normally support the male country singers. And to be clear, the reason I usually don’t support them is because I prefer to support underdogs rather than the snowflake killers. That aspect makes me a little less excited about it. Cam

is my 2nd pick, but if I don’t like the songs, that’s going to be tough. 

32 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

That would be super awkward though, considering who sang that song and who Anna Grace's new coach is lol 😂

awkward GIF by Jadagrace

Even better when you find out Blake was originally set to record this song. Miranda took it and now CMT elected as one of the best songs of the decade prior to the pandemic. Also, recorded by Tanya Tucker and featured on her grammy winning album.  Well, a great song for The Voice. It's sad that it's lost on drama. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Yeah, no... First of all, I think we’re overestimating Anna singing “country.” She sang a country song, but judging my source comments, it doesn’t seem like she sang it like one. 😅 Maybe it’d be good for an Instant Save performance, but Anna needs to STAND OUT, especially in the Playoffs where Blake will have to save someone. Singing country will just cause her to blend in among all the other country singers that are floating around in Blake’s head. My advice, if she’s trying to get votes, would be to go to Christian songs. They represent who she is as a person, plus they’ll appeal to Minivan.  

• Like 3