The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Nick just isn’t very good at this. Not that he had a shot at Kenzie anyway, but talking about the “beautiful block” and how excited he was about it was a huge blunder. Since Kenzie probably wanted to work with Blake, the block probably wasn’t beautiful or exciting for him. 

And now, he’s even being humbled by the contestants. LOL. I hope this is his last season. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

Come on, do people on IDF really play the dumb app games designed to get fans to watch the show? 

The logical part of me acknowledges the app games are sometimes stupid, the easily entertained part gets excited at button pushing and pretending I actually have the musical knowledge to actually be a coach that turns for people on the show 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Nick just isn’t very good at this. Not that he had a shot at Kenzie anyway, but talking about the “beautiful block” and how excited he was about it was a huge blunder. Since Kenzie probably wanted to work with Blake, the block probably wasn’t beautiful or exciting for him. 

And now, he’s even being humbled by the contestants. LOL. I hope this is his last season. 

honestly if he does as well w rachel as is being said i’m fine keeping him solely to help those more green contestants; he could even be great as a mentor cause he could coach without having to make decisions

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://instagram.com/stories/averyrobersonmusic/2516232390331175403?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=baf1f5sc15ww
No estoy seguro si esta es la misma promoción que la que Anna publicó o si Anna acaba de publicar un clip. Gracias por publicarlo independientemente, Avery. 😁

I repeat: I love the joy of the contestants

And I agree that Kenzie surely wanted Blake, but Kelly can give him the trophy after all (Although he lost the opportunity to work with someone he loved, at least that someone will fill him with praise

Edited by pauwis

15 minutes ago, David68 said:

and don't use any reactions on premiere day until the discussion thread

I probably won’t watch it live, so I won’t be in the discussion thread. I’ll just pick two auditions from the episode to watch on the day, if I’m unable to watch the full thing on the day it airs (this is me not being able to wait. 🤣)