The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

He definitely wasn't an IDF snowflake but I think @QueenCami mentioned that he was at least respected by a lot of members. Nobody can deny that he was a good singer. Idk, I just feel that Team Blake country artists tend to get more hate from IDF than country artists on other teams, especially those on Team Kelly. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah, i understand your point. Actually, the only reason i'm kinda happy that Kenzie is probably gonna win is that Kelly is gonna have another win, and not gonna lie, if i can't have my favorite contestants winning, at least the thought of having my favorite coach winning kinda numbs the pain. 

With that said, i don't think i'm gonna actively root for him. He is just not my cup of tea. But i'm looking forward to his audition because the fact that he managed to got 4 chairs and 3 blocks kinda intrigues me; i want to hear if he is that good (His YouTube covers are really good, but i personally need to hear him on The Voice stage, and this same thing applies with every other contestant)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I think Kenzie’s positive reception so far is going to be short-lived.

I think his blind is going to be respected here. His KO is going to be criticized, mainly because of the song. 

But at least he has his fans here, the people are Mjsbigblog are going to tear him apart. They are way more anti-country than IDF.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Actually, the only reason i'm kinda happy that Kenzie is probably gonna win is that Kelly is gonna have another win, and not gonna lie, if i can't have my favorite contestants winning, at least the thought of having my favorite coach winning kinda numbs the pain. 

I'm not a huge fan of country music but I know talent when I hear it, regardless of genre. I stanned Chevel, Jake, Joei, and Taryn in their respective seasons. And Kenzie seems to be my cup of tea: a country artist with a strong traditional country twang. Him being on my favourite coach's team doesn't hurt though. :wub:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think his blind is going to be respected here. His KO is going to be criticized, mainly because of the song. 

But at least he has his fans here, the people are Mjsbigblog are going to tear him apart. They are way more anti-country than IDF.

YouTube viemers are probably gonna like him...until their favorites starts getting eliminated and he wins, then, they are gonna complain in the Winner Announcement video , things like "Mediocre country singers always wins, it's unfair" and things like that 😂.

The same thing happened with Chevel, she was liked there... until she won over their dear Kennedy (who, btw, couldn't even get third place🤭)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Yeah lol AA males have issue overdoing runs and the big powerhouse voices have issues with too much screaming (like some of kylas liveperformances). But I still find them the most interesting of the entire cast.

watch this look here GIF by Paul McCartney

Plus: they get me on my feet in a second.

200.gif

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

YouTube viemers are probably gonna like him...until their favorites starts getting eliminated and he wins, then, they are gonna complain in the Winner Announcement video , things like "Mediocre country singers always wins, it's unfair" and things like that 😂.

The same thing happened with Chevel, she was liked there... until she won over their dear Kennedy (who, btw, couldn't even get third place🤭)

Yeah, if it´s Kenzie and Cam up there in the end, and Kenzie wins, expect a lot of hate comments on the winner announcement video.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

That's the way it works, everyone is against the country singer even when they are in the caliber of Chevel or Lauren.

Then they forget their Indie/Pop singer by next week, but will mention them next season when someone else gets robbed and the comparisons begin.

• Like 6

Also worth mentioning, the triple block is also adding to the hype curiosity surrounding Kenzie. They probably won´t air it, but we know it. That´s why I feel the chances are high that many people won´t end up liking him or understanding the triple block itself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, I ´m sure, unless Cam pulls out a Kirk Jay/Dave Fenley/Jej Vinson and downgrades hard in the lives, but still survives because of Blake. 

If Cam flops I don’t think he will last very long. I think he will need to be consistently good (similar to Kyla) if he wants Top 2. I could see Jordan snatching the frontrunner status if that happens.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Drafting my in-app team list at the moment, I only have three names out of twelve so time to start investigating the rest of the cast and going from there.

I finished that a couple of months ago. I have most of them in my signature actually. 😜

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

If Cam flops I don’t think he will last very long. I think he will need to be consistently good (similar to Kyla) if he wants Top 2. I could see Jordan snatching the frontrunner status if that happens.

Yeah. Even if Cam doesn´t flop, I wouldn´t count Jordan out.

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Just watch Anna Grace (and Blake) surprise us and take a Chloe-esque route all the way to 2nd place lol 😂

I went with this scenario if TPTB and Blake wanted to try to keep it interesting. Kenzie will win, but taking his KO steal to the Finale and Top 2 is good TV. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I went with this scenario if TPTB and Blake wanted to try to keep it interesting. Kenzie will win, but taking his KO steal to the Finale and Top 2 is good TV. 

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016

They kinda did that last year when Nick stole Thunderstorm. I would love Blake to do the same this season. :wub:

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Don't give me any hopes of this, please. I know it's not gonna happen 😞

I know its unlikely but let's try to manifest! We got nothing better to do anyway then wait for a Cam Vs Kenzie Top 2, so let's shake it up and talk about Anna going in the Top 2!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, seak05 said:

The gymnastics are why I tend to not like the r&b males though.  

This. And they don’t even get half of the backlash and criticism the females get.

Honestly, as long as she’s low on the Shi’Ann Jones scale, I won’t complain.