The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I'm glad she's underrated. It means that we somewhat learned our lesson about overhyping AA female powerhouses lol 😂

Is Zania an AA powerhouse? I haven’t looked much into her, but just so you know, all AA females aren’t powerhouses... 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Is Zania an AA powerhouse? I haven’t looked much into her, but just so you know, all AA females aren’t powerhouses... 

I haven't seen any videos of her singing in that powerhouse style like Dana, but she could very well have the power in her.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

On Tuesday’s episode, they are playing the music video to Jake and Kelly’s duet!

Kelly sounds great on this, of course, but the song is pretty boring, and not very memorable. I suppose if you’re a big fan of one of them, it makes it less boring. Will they be playing the entire full length video on The Voice?

Man, Kelly is pulling out all stops for Jake. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Kelly sounds great on this, of course, but the song is pretty boring, and not very memorable. I suppose if you’re a big fan of one of them, it makes it less boring. Will they be playing the entire full length video on The Voice?

Man, Kelly is pulling out all stops for Jake. 

I’d say they will. They are performing it on the Today Show on Monday.

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Hopefully we see the leak today. I'm still betting on Cam.

Same it’s definitely cam. Kenzie audition result is too predictable for it to be a leak. I’m betting on cam but hoping it’s Dana. But at the same time I want it to be Cam🤣

Seems like Zania had  a breakout moment in her KO. I havent really paid attention to her, but that is a big song and apparently she nailed it.

She could very well be John's save if she impressed him. He usually tends to save the unusual artists who fascinate him, but last season he chose Tamara, who is in his usual wheelhouse, so who knows.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Seems like Zania had  a breakout moment in her KO. I havent really paid attention to her, but that is a big song and apparently she nailed it.

She could very well be John's save if she impressed him. He usually tends to save the unusual artists who fascinate him, but last season he chose Tamara, who is in his usual wheelhouse, so who knows.

John didn't make the "obvious" pairing, so I guess he loves them both. It will be difficult for him to choose just one in the POs (I keep betting on Victor as his favorite