The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Not sure if this is known already... Carolina said there will be six audition episodes.

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i thought we assumed 5? or did we think it was 6

I assumed 6: 3 Monday episodes and 3 Tuesday episodes. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, seak05 said:

The 4 mondays + 2 Tuesdays is for blinds

Why would it be 4 Mondays and 2 Tuesdays? Why not 3 each? 🤨

Having 4 Mondays and 2 Tuesdays would give us an extra hour of blinds that really isn't necessary. 3 each makes more sense imo. 🤔

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i thought we assumed 5? or did we think it was 6

It appears it´s 4 Mondays and 2 Tuesdays, so 3 weeks:

March 1 and 2 (Premiere and Ep 2)

March 8 and 9 (Ep 3 and Ep 4)

March 15 (Ep 5)

March 22 (Ep 6)

Yeah, it doesn´t make sense, but it appears this is how they are going to go.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Why would it be 4 Mondays and 2 Tuesdays? Why not 3 each? 🤨

Having 4 Mondays and 2 Tuesdays would give us an extra hour of blinds that really isn't necessary. 3 each makes more sense imo. 🤔

Because that’s how the dates work out, unless they’re planning a week break between lives and battles 🤷‍♀️

An extra round of lives would’ve been nice.

They could also throw a recap show in for the second hour of the last week of blinds 

Edited by seak05

When do we get the NBC scheduling, like when we found out a second Tuesday episode was happening?

As far as I´m concerned, they could still change. It was said that Ep 2 was going to be the only Tuesday blinds episode, and now it turns out we have another. 

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

When do we get the NBC scheduling, like when we found out a second Tuesday episode was happening?

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/f4e41995-3953-473f-a869-62fe3fcd4469

The schedule is only finalized until March 14th (Sunday). Anything after that is still up in the air. 😅

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As far as I'm concerned, they could still change. It was said that Ep 2 was going to be the only Tuesday blinds episode, and now it turns out we have another. 

Hopefully, we'll only have 2 weeks of battles so we can get the bad song choices over with lol 😂

Good Vibes Quarantine GIF by Amanda Cee Media

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Lol wow I loop it a lot and she amaze me Everytime 🤣

i dislike how she changed it from her facebook cover. the way she extended the "go go go" makes her next line weaker. if she used less breaht on the "go go go" like in her fb cover, she'd be more powerful in the next line imo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

i dislike how she changed it from her facebook cover. the way she extended the "go go go" makes her next line weaker. if she used less breaht on the "go go go" like in her fb cover, she'd be more powerful in the next line imo.

I actually agree with you on this. I think Dana should’ve did the cover she did on facebook. She still sounded great tho!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Very true you got a point. It really did weaken her last go.But maybe the other 1:20 seconds of her audition has more powerful parts🤣 

• Like 2