The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I mean, here’s the copy of the fan list from Hoot’s thread, and at least 2-3 of those names were probably added after his season, because they weren’t members here at the time. 

Fans:

1. season1
2. xfactor22
3. Drew1903

4. Gmm99

5. Hamza Tufail

6. disney1024

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Yep, it just started.

I don't know what happened.  I wasn't confirmed or denied for either taping, despite sending out requests for both weeks in advance.  Never got an E-mail telling me whether or not I was in or out.  Which shows to me just how much the 1iota guys are really falling down on the job this season.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

i dont get why its such a big deal to people that kenzie is on team kelly... he's the same contestant??

Since Kelly has been on, she is the only coach that has won with country artist (Chevel and Jake)!!!! Blake hasn’t even beat her with a country artist yet! 😂

she gives them way better songs than Blake does! WTW would have made it really far on Team Kelly!!! 

Edited by snoopy2003

20 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

Since Kelly has been on, she is the only coach that has won with country artist (Chevel and Jake)!!!! Blake hasn’t even beat her with a country artist yet! 😂

she gives them way better songs than Blake does! WTW would have made it really far on Team Kelly!!! 

Kelly is really good at picking country sings, and she knows how to go for the jugular when she has someone who she knows can win. I will grant you that. 

However, Todd was basically a country singer on the show, and his first single is a country song. 

As for WTW...I don’t know that she could have fixed their problems. Maybe she would have been more help with the low confidence level of the younger girl? 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

As for WTW...I don’t know that she could have fixed their problems. Maybe she would have been more help with the low confidence level of the younger girl? 

She said in season 16 that she didn't know how to coach nerves, but perhaps that's changed. I think she could have done better than Blake did with them if she paid enough attention to them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Forever504 said:

long time lurker here I got in to the second taping and I'm currently doing the check in process. Any tips on how to help you guys with spoilers?

Message them to @Someone648 because he's in charge of them - if you can't get ahold of him or his inbox is full, I believe @Bk1234 is also helping to manage spoilers for the season.

Edited by VintageVoice