Fastest Chair Turns

David68

The first be that comes to my mind is the name of the ICON Sawyer Frederick's. Others are:

* Judith Hill(Adam and Usher)

* Mathew Shular(All four)

* Tessanne Chin(Adam, Christina, Ceelo)

* Josh Kaufman(Adam and Blake)

* Christina Grimmie(Shakira and Usher)

* Matt McAndrew(Adam)

* Anthony Riley(All four)

* Barrett Baber(Adam and Blake)

* Rayshan Lamaar(Adam)

* Pryor Baird(Adam)

* Maelyn Jarmon(Adam, Blake and Kelly)

* Mike Jerel(John and Nick)

* Todd Tilgman(Blake, Kelly and Nick)

The coaches are those who turned very quickly for the contestants.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I believe that Chelle got a faster chair turn that most of the mentioned, with Blake turning as she sang "La-da-da-da-da-a."

That's true, the Voice video of her audition literally says "Chelle's Quick Chair Turn"

• Like 1

Just now, Rodney said:

Bria Kelly's very first note got at least two or three turns right away, while she was holding out her very first note.

Still mad Usher used his Grammy as a bribe to win her over (though in her shoes that would've worked for me too) - top 10 is nothing to sneeze at but it was pretty clear to me that Usher was struggling on what to do with her artistry-wise.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Still mad Usher used his Grammy as a bribe to win her over (though in her shoes that would've worked for me too) - top 10 is nothing to sneeze at but it was pretty clear to me that Usher was struggling on what to do with her artistry-wise.

She´s the one contestant that I geniuenly think Usher screwed over, otherwise he always tended to know what to do with his artists.

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Forgot about how fast Gwen turned for Morgan Frazier. Honestly, she probably should have chosen Gwen. 

it might have worked out better for her, but a lot of country singers naturally pick Blake, not sure how many regret it  :giggle: