Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

8 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Christmas just had it out with Bay and Day. Christmas escalated it and got super aggressive and tried to play victim of course. Luckily the house is siding with Bay and Day I’m so pleasantly surprised. I will stan Cody and Dani for these five minutes and that’s it.

As they should, Christmas should just effing sit down, she tried to get a reaction out of them and failed. Bye girl 👋

im so over her because I don’t feel anything she says is genuine, she’s like trying to audition for a soap opera or something because she’s a terrible actress

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Christmas just had it out with Bay and Day. Christmas escalated it and got super aggressive and tried to play victim of course. Luckily the house is siding with Bay and Day I’m so pleasantly surprised. I will stan Cody and Dani for these five minutes and that’s it.

Yikes at Halloween here. :/  Glad the HGs sided with Bay and Day though.

10 hours ago, ShortstopVM said:

Ronnie Talbott: Yet another HG I would rather have on All-Stars 2 over David... :blargwave:

I couldn't stand Ronnie but lao yeah he would make more sense to cast than David. :haha: 

2 hours ago, JC said:

im so over her because I don’t feel anything she says is genuine, she’s like trying to audition for a soap opera or something because she’s a terrible actress

OMGG I'm crying @ this last part. Because her DR confessional after nominating Bay & Day came off EXACTLY like that. :dead:  

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

:dead:

LOL sounds like she is on IDF here. :dead: 

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

Christmas is awful. She yelled at Bayleigh to “f*** off” and yet calls herself the victim. 🙄 Christmas will be last on my rankings this week.

Yikes. I got to try to remember this for my rankings. Although she was going to take a nosedive in my rankings for these noms anyway.

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

Yeah, Christmas picking a fight with the two black girls and then trying to play victim is awful. I’m glad the house sided with BayDay on this one.

Ugh it wouldn't surprise me if she was trying to use the ~angry black woman~ stereotype against them with what she was trying to do. :/ 

Yom Kippur was also saying how BayDay were attacking her and threw in the bully word too. Lol I expected her to take a nosedive in my rankings this week but didn't think it would be this bad. I'm even preferring Nicole, Cody and Dani at this point which is yikes in itself!

Super proud of how Bayleigh and Da'Vonne handled the situation. I thought they both really kept their cool, sure there was shouting but in neither cases were they the ones to instigate it. 

I also just saw this on Twitter and I couldn't agree more.

Worth noting that, unless I'm forgetting anyone, there has never been a black female houseguest in the top vote-getters for AFP (that we know of). In fact I think Howard is the only black houseguest to have placed in the top. Obviously it is still early days but let it be known that I am joining the 2020 presidential America's favorite houseguest campaign for Da'Vonne right now :wub:

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Yom Kippur was also saying how BayDay were attacking her and threw in the bully word too. Lol I expected her to take a nosedive in my rankings this week but didn't think it would be this bad. I'm even preferring Nicole, Cody and Dani at this point which is yikes in itself!

Super proud of how Bayleigh and Da'Vonne handled the situation. I thought they both really kept their cool, sure there was shouting but in neither cases were they the ones to instigate it. 

#YIKES

I was willing to give her a chance, but she’s clearly learned nothing since her first time playing and is somehow...worse?

Apparently Nicole said that even if the fans come after you with pitchforks for going after their faves, it’s not justified. She’ll be lucky if it’s just pitchforks :giggle:Girl needs to worry about her brand because it’s trash.

teresa giudice burn GIF

5 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

I read earlier today that some people were making fun of/trying to make a problem out of Ian possibly being autistic or something like that, and I'm really heated.

Memphis is making fun of/talking about Ian's rocking stimulatory behavior that he engages in for self-soothing/sensory functions, and then Nicole F. and Dani were laughing along with Memphis. F*cking disturbing and downright bullsh*t. This hits so close to home for me, I really, really hope this gains more traction and there are consequences for them outside of the game. This ableism and mockery of people with developmental disabilities is unacceptable.

Edited by Deeee

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Memphis is making fun of/talking about Ian's rocking stimulatory behavior that he engages in for self-soothing/sensory functions, and then Nicole F. and Dani were laughing along with Memphis. F*cking disturbing and downright bullsh*t. This hits so close to home for me, I really, really hope this gains more traction and there are consequences for them outside of the game. This ableism and mockery of people with developmental disabilities is unacceptable.

Same here. It's so freaking close to home and I'm disgusted by them.

• Like 1