Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

Since the epic old discussion thread is gone forever. :broken:

There is currently a countdown on the feeds over at the CBS website, so it looks like they'll go live after the premiere ends on the west coast.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tyler has officially nominated Kaysar & Janelle for eviction.

Five weeks in a row of the initial noms only being POC.

Posted Images

Crazy James from BB9 hit on Janelle recently while she was pregnant :dead:. I love all the tea getting spilled on alumni only a half an hour into the feeds :wub: 

They had to film the intro videos themselves :dead:. Janelle said she filmed for four days straight and got in a massive fight with her husband and had a meltdown :dead:.

Nicole F and Dani whispering, they're definitely tight. They're over everyone fangirling over Janelle & Kaysar. Dani wants to work with Da'Vonne and Nicole F wants to squash the beef. They also like Keesha and Memphis. They didn't want Nicole A to win HOH because they ghosted her when she reached out to them to interview them for her podcast lol. They say Tyler's totally freaking out with his crew shockingly not here.

I really wanna get feeds this year because due to the pandemic I finally would have some time to check them out. :haha: I just don’t know the best way to do it outside the US :( I’ve seen people have managed to do it and idk if there’s an easy way, but if by any chance anyone knows of a way to do it please PM me!! ❤️ 

Lol I’ve already seen people calling Nicole F and Dani ‘bullies’ for not responding to Nicole A’s podcast request...it’s gonna be a long summer y’all :dead:

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Sorry friends, if Dayvonne is targeting Janie already, she can go.  

Has she said that? :huh: I haven't seen any talk yet of Day targeting anyone.