Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

I'm okay with a guy winning unless BayDay somehow turns this around.

As I said a few weeks ago everyone is going to want to drag David to the end because he will 100% get no votes. So David is guaranteed second place unless the guys pull a loyalty card idiotically like Cody with Derrick.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, *Lily said:

I’ve stopped stanning now.

As expected, Christmas nominated Bay and Day.

5 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

random GIF

UGH disappointed but not surprised. 😐 

5 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Of course. :yawn: 

The predictable noms every week is making this one of the most boring seasons ever.😐

Seriously. :yawn: 

4 hours ago, *Amanda said:

The fact that we’ll likely be down to 4 girls come Thursday and 3 of them are Dani, Nicole & Christmas.

200.gif

😢 

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Probably David as a pawn.

REALLLYY such a bad look for Christmas to potentially put up 3 black people. 

A really tragic stat I just read is that the last black woman to win a POV was Jameka in BB8 :broken:. Time for Da'Vonne to break that curse!

And before Jameka, Danielle Reyes is the only other black woman to ever win a POV in Big Brother US.

Lolo & Tamar won in CBB and Danielle in OTT, but not since BB8 in the regular seasons.

Just tryna stay optimistic here and think about how Day will hopefully still at least make jury again, since it seems like Bay is the one of the two who people would rather go. Ugh Bayleigh started out so well, I really had promise in her making a deep run!

Of course, better scenario is that Xmas actually backdoors someone, but I really can't see her going through with it. :/  She seems pretty dead set on separating the BayDay duo. I guess I knew it was too good to be true when they teamed up at the start. 💔 

I just want more Day moments on TV which is why my silver lining is the possibility of her making jury :haha:

She’s really been rallying since the veto comp. If she survives this week I’m really hoping she could maybe integrate into the house without being attached to Bay.