Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

Every single week I have hope that this season will become interesting and every single week I am denied and it gets continuously more boring. 

is anyone not in power going to win anything? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

There are five white men in the house and none of them have even touched the block the entire pre-jury.

There are five POC in the house and all five of them have been nominated during the pre-jury.

That says it all.

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Speaking of which Dani/Nicole are the only women who have not been nominated - however, interestingly, if the "other side" had won, Dani/Nicole would have been pushed as the noms, leaving all the white straight men all still safe. :/  This house is like Trump's America.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

He's saying Bay and Day's reason for being there is bigger and more important than his. What they represent and how they've never gotten it fair on the show.

hoping he follows through with it and Chrismas obliges.  He needs to go so the we can hopefully see some new alliances happen.

He’s seemed pretty checked out and I guess he knows this is the last chance to get ‘evicted’ before jury.

How long until the ceremony? I feel like Xmas will need a lot of convincing but also Tyler seems to be pretty genuine about all this so I guess he’ll have to talk with her soon.

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

He’s seemed pretty checked out and I guess he knows this is the last chance to get ‘evicted’ before jury.

How long until the ceremony? I feel like Xmas will need a lot of convincing but also Tyler seems to be pretty genuine about all this so I guess he’ll have to talk with her soon.

It's tomorrow morning.

• Thanks 1

On 9/5/2020 at 9:39 PM, Alex95 said:

There are five white men in the house and none of them have even touched the block the entire pre-jury.

There are five POC in the house and all five of them have been nominated during the pre-jury.

That says it all.

YESS. This is something I've been saying and noticing all season! 😐 Not only have the women been targeted but the only men targeted have been the men of color.

I don't really like to focus on racial and gender bias but it's really ridiculous.

22 hours ago, JC said:

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Speaking of which Dani/Nicole are the only women who have not been nominated - however, interestingly, if the "other side" had won, Dani/Nicole would have been pushed as the noms, leaving all the white straight men all still safe. :/  This house is like Trump's America.

Lol ughh yeah that's true too. But at least Dani/Nicole would have been better choices. :haha: 

45 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Tyler telling Bay & Day he wants to go home and he's gonna ask Christmas to send him home.

35 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

His heart really hasn't been it I feel like. Apparently Angela talked him into doing the season in the first place. And he feels bad for all the messiness going on between him and Bay again.

33 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

He's saying Bay and Day's reason for being there is bigger and more important than his. What they represent and how they've never gotten it fair on the show.

Ooh wow..... this is a twist I did not see coming. Wow. I do feel kinda bad for him on this but also respect his reasoning too. But him given in like this...... wow leaves me speechless. We'll see what happens.

From Jokers:

Tyler tells Cody/Enzo he tried to quit yesterday. Tyler talks to Cody/Enzo and says he had a rough day yesterday, feeds cut before he says anything else. A few minutes later, Dani tells Cody Christmas lied to her and said Tyler was upstairs with her for 2.5 hours talking about Angela. Cody then says Tyler told them he "tried to quit yesterday - Allison had to come." [Not sure if this means Christmas is or isn't putting him up but Tyler looks like he's feeling good this morning.]

Of course, Allison Grodner would come and intervene for Tyler. :dead:

4179-t.jpgallison-grodner.jpg