Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

I hope Kevin wins veto, and she nominates Christmas.  Christmas can use her power so she is forced to nominate someone else like Enzo.  Then she had 5 nominee's in the same week.  She pissed off half the house going into next week!

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

I hope Kevin wins veto, and she nominates Christmas.  Christmas can use her power so she is forced to nominate someone else like Enzo.  Then she had 5 nominee's in the same week.  She pissed off half the house going into next week!

Halloween has to use it before the renomination happens, unfortunately.

11 hours ago, Solaris said:

Or the veto can be used and still nominate 4 people

I just tried looking this up because I was curious, and unless I'm missing anyone... (excluding CBB and OTT) Day is the first black woman to win POV since Jameka in BB8?! In fact I think she may even be only the third including Danielle Reyes. Like I say, that was rushed fast-checking lol so idk if I missed anyone, but I knew the stats were pretty low. Another reason why I was really hoping that BayDay could get some comp wins this season. ❤️