Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

Angela: You can be the first black winner!

*Backdoors Bayleigh three days later*

Tyler: You guys are here for a bigger cause than I am.

*Lets Christmas not use the veto and continues to gaslight Bayleigh that she might*

I hope they're jewelry business goes bankrupt :))

While it’s sad that Bay or Day may go home, I would also say Jaysar told ya so!

I would prefer Bay to stay because I feel like Day was the one against going with Jaysar and trying to flip the house. The other obvious issue is that they just need to fricking win something.

• Like 1

I think I would rather see Day go, as she proves to continuously be awful at this game, even though shes the infinitely superior character of the two.  Bay might actually win and do something with it.  Whoever stays, I hope can make it decently far.  

• Like 1

I don’t think Tyler meant bad intent, I think originally things came from a genuine place. That being said, regardless of how he was feeling I just wish he never brought up the point about Day and Bay being there for a better cause or whatever the words were.

You could tell how incredibly raw that was in the moment last night and how emotional both Day and Bay got. Like they said - this isn’t a game where they are particularly thrown life vests. I haven’t caught up on feeds post-ceremony, but I can’t even imagine how hurt they must be feeling. It does almost come across as something said for strategy now. Like I say I’m sure that was by no means the intent, I do genuinely think Tyler was ready to leave. But obviously he got encouraged not to, and so since there was still a chance that he would play on, I just wish he hadn’t have taken that route. It sucks on all angles. 

• Like 1

My one silver lining throughout all of this is that whoever goes home joins a pretty iconic group of pre-jurors. They’re not in bad company alongside Jaysar and Keesha. And whoever stays will presumably make jury and we’ll still get to see them all season.

I’ll just be rooting for whoever survives this week and hope there’s some chance they can integrate better now that they won’t be associated with the other...but tbh otherwise I think my interest of this season dies down. I’m not the sort of person to say “this season sucks” like 3 days in lol, it’s just that truthfully, once BayDay both go, I really don’t see anyone in the game who I’ll enjoy watching or root for. I guess Ian will be the only one but I’m very big on. But truthfully spending a few weeks watching Cody, Nicole etc. run the game is...not appealing to me lmao.

Edited by *Lily

7 hours ago, Solaris said:

So a girls allaince was created last night without Bayleigh in it.  LMAO, dead on arrival.  

What good would an alliance of 4 do against 7 others? :dead:  The women should have teamed up right from the start. Even though it may not have done much as the men have been winning the comps.

7 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Ivette confirming on Instagram with Beau that she was offered a spot on All-Stars. 😭 Imagine Ivette and Janelle back on the same season? :dead:

Omggg that would have been insane. :dead:  

6 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Bayleigh doesn’t think Halloween is going to use the veto and is giving Tyler permission to vote her out if it’s between her and Day.

Bay. :( 

5 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

From Jokers:

Of course, Allison Grodner would come and intervene for Tyler. :dead:

4179-t.jpgallison-grodner.jpg

Ugh she would intervene in with the game. 😐 

4 hours ago, Solaris said:

I think I would rather see Day go, as she proves to continuously be awful at this game, even though shes the infinitely superior character of the two.  Bay might actually win and do something with it.  Whoever stays, I hope can make it decently far.  

I feel the same way. I personally love Day more and think she makes amazing TV. But she probably only has 2-3 weeks left in the game (and that's being generous). Whereas I think Bay has stronger game potential and can last longer. Still won't win..... so maybe it's a moot point.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I feel the same way. I personally love Day more and think she makes amazing TV. But she probably only has 2-3 weeks left in the game (and that's being generous). Whereas I think Bay has stronger game potential and can last longer. Still won't win..... so maybe it's a moot point.

Its nice seeing you have the right opinion for once <3.  

20 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I don’t think Tyler meant bad intent, I think originally things came from a genuine place. That being said, regardless of how he was feeling I just wish he never brought up the point about Day and Bay being there for a better cause or whatever the words were.

You could tell how incredibly raw that was in the moment last night and how emotional both Day and Bay got. Like they said - this isn’t a game where they are particularly thrown life vests. I haven’t caught up on feeds post-ceremony, but I can’t even imagine how hurt they must be feeling. It does almost come across as something said for strategy now. Like I say I’m sure that was by no means the intent, I do genuinely think Tyler was ready to leave. But obviously he got encouraged not to, and so since there was still a chance that he would play on, I just wish he hadn’t have taken that route. It sucks on all angles. 

You said everything perfectly here and all of what i feel here of course. :yes: 

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Its nice seeing you have the right opinion for once <3.  

I always have the right opinion. 😘 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Nicole saying she won't put up a girl, ever :dead:

I guess it took Janelle and half of the girls to go to get to this point. Well let's seee how long this lasts. 

18 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Nicole's the only girl in the new alliance who hasn't ratted it out yet though afndjakfndsjafnj FEMINIST WARRIOR :dead:

SHOOK and shocked! :dead: 

Christmas just had it out with Bay and Day. Christmas escalated it and got super aggressive and tried to play victim of course. Luckily the house is siding with Bay and Day I’m so pleasantly surprised. I will stan Cody and Dani for these five minutes and that’s it.