Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

lmao Dang I didn't even know the Veto comp happened. :dead: I didn't even see Bowie Jane's noms - but guessing she nominated Matt & Felicia?

Jeez, Jag winning these comps left and right. Well done to him. :haha: He's played hard to get to where he's at. But now it's another week of my two faves being the target to go.. and I'm sure my favorite of the two will go once again. Though I do think it's smarter for Jag to cut Matt to ensure himself a spot in the Top 2 even more.

Jag is definitely seriously considering cutting Matt. He hasn’t said he will, but he’s started feeling out the move with Bowie Jane. The fact that he’s vocalizing thoughts about cutting Matt makes me think that deep down, Jag knows this is the right move. The question is whether or not he has the guts to go through with it.

Jag still hasn’t said for sure who he’s evicting tonight so it will be a relative surprise unless he says something before the show tonight. He very clearly knows evicting Matt is better for his game and is just trying to convince himself to actually pull the trigger.

I think there’s still a chance Felicia goes. If Jag doesn’t want to blindside Matt and has a convo with him, Matt could guilt trip and convince him not to. But if I had to make a prediction it seems like Matt is getting evicted tonight.

28 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Jag still hasn’t said for sure who he’s evicting tonight so it will be a relative surprise unless he says something before the show tonight. He very clearly knows evicting Matt is better for his game and is just trying to convince himself to actually pull the trigger.

I think there’s still a chance Felicia goes. If Jag doesn’t want to blindside Matt and has a convo with him, Matt could guilt trip and convince him not to. But if I had to make a prediction it seems like Matt is getting evicted tonight.

If Matt goes tonight, this'll make a Felicia or Jag win almost certain and I am here for it :wub:

Anything to avoid a FBJ or Matt win!

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

If Jag goes through with evicting Matt, then he really should have listened to Cirie last week (and kept her off the block completely) to target Jag sooner than later. But then we all knew that anyway. 

It's what Matt's dumbass deserves!

Matt obviously should’ve targeted Jag last week, but even then he won POV so it didn’t matter. When you get these comp whore players (Michael, Jackson, Kaycee, etc.) you usually only get one opportunity to target them in the second half of the season where they don’t have HOH or POV. Michael, Jackson, and Kaycee were only eligible to be evicted on double eviction night from the final nine on of the game. The BB24 cast took their shot but BB21 and BB20 didn’t and we see how that worked out. Jag will just be another stat here if he wins final three HOH.

That’s why I refuse to entertain any arguments that Bowie Jane shouldn’t have targeted Jag at the double just because he’s her closest ally. That was the only opportunity Jag has been eligible to be evicted this season since the Meme vote. Every single other week he’s had HOH or POV.

• Like 2

The reason I would push back on the idea that Bowie HAD to get Jag out in the double is because he very well could have take her to the end of the game, and at least on paper her gameplay’s more impressive than his (she’s played 100 days without touching the block while he was evicted, and that’s enough at least for me to say that lol). Now, I don’t know if this jury will care about that and they very well could prioritize comp wins but that’s not to say they should! I also think if she did take Jag out she’d find herself on the bottom with Cirie reeling in Matt along with Felicia and America, putting her in the position where she would almost need to comp out. Maybe it’s me and the fact that I personally don’t put much weight into just winning comps, but I don’t think that a jury should just vote for someone to win just because they could win a bunch of comps 

Regardless, big brother’s competition scheme is broken and it’s starting to feel intentional. Like Alex said, there has been a player on most seasons for the past few seasons that has essentially been able to exempt themself from the social game during most of the jury phase because they just need to win repetitive comps that are increasingly physical in nature (Kaycee, Jackson, Michael, Jag). Not to say they didn’t do anything socially, but it’s the same type of nonsense that allowed K*vin in bbcan5 to win [Karen was robbed] despite refusing to engage with the social aspect of the game for a huge stretch of it. It feels like the show wants to make competitions the focus of each episode and make them a big spectacle with physical elements (try fast forwarding through a competition and you’ll see just how much episode time is wasted on these). Comps should be there to facilitate drama, not be the purpose of the show itself. The fact that freaking CIRIE basically got to have no agency because almost every endgame competition was one by like two people is appalling from a production standpoint. I’m not saying rig things for Cirie (although…), but bb is at its best when there’s variance in power (look at season 6, one of the most beloved seasons and one where almost everyone won something at some point). It just makes a less entertaining show where there’s a designated “comp beast” each season that only has to play the game by winning competitions 

anyway I’m done ranting and raving and I’ll just close by saying that while I think the show has gotten better than it was for a long stretch, production still has glaring flaws that were on display pretty much all season

• Like 3

Rooting for Matt to win and take out jag 😂 

actually it would be more fun for Matt to take jag and win a unanimous vote against him. Jag’s reaction would be priceless

Edited by JC

This shit finally ends tonight! At this point it looks like both Jag & Matt will be taking each other to the final two to "make history". So Matt will likely be our winner unless Jag has a last second change of heart and decides to take Bowie and go for the win, or the jury has a change of heart and respects Jag's comp game.