Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Memphis is making fun of/talking about Ian's rocking stimulatory behavior that he engages in for self-soothing/sensory functions, and then Nicole F. and Dani were laughing along with Memphis. F*cking disturbing and downright bullsh*t. This hits so close to home for me, I really, really hope this gains more traction and there are consequences for them outside of the game. This ableism and mockery of people with developmental disabilities is unacceptable.

WTF. Nicole F was doing this when she pretends to be his friend and empathetic? I was expecting more from even her. But not surprised.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Deeee said:

Memphis is making fun of/talking about Ian's rocking stimulatory behavior that he engages in for self-soothing/sensory functions, and then Nicole F. and Dani were laughing along with Memphis. F*cking disturbing and downright bullsh*t. This hits so close to home for me, I really, really hope this gains more traction and there are consequences for them outside of the game. This ableism and mockery of people with developmental disabilities is unacceptable.

The story is starting to gain traction, @Deeee.

LMAO BB fans are fast. It's kinda interesting how Nicole's been taking the majority of the blowback. Memphis is the one making the comments while Nicole (and Dani, Cody, and Enzo) have pretty much been bystanders). Not defending them, but Memphis has been kinda getting off scot-free. Maybe it's because Nicole's legit job is "influencer" so if she's gonna f*ck up, it's worse for her. Meh doesn't bother me. "YOUR BRAND IS WATCHING!" -Rachel Reilly -Me

This does kinda feel like the end of live feeds. Idk people say that every season, but BB very carefully cast All-Stars that don't have controversy (except Xmas lol) and yet this week alone like half their cast got into sh*t. I've always said once live feeds are gone so am I so I hope that's not the case. The producers must be TIRED though :dead:.

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

LMAO BB fans are fast. It's kinda interesting how Nicole's been taking the majority of the blowback. Memphis is the one making the comments while Nicole (and Dani, Cody, and Enzo) have pretty much been bystanders). Not defending them, but Memphis has been kinda getting off scot-free. Maybe it's because Nicole's legit job is "influencer" so if she's gonna f*ck up, it's worse for her. Meh doesn't bother me. "YOUR BRAND IS WATCHING!" -Rachel Reilly -Me

This does kinda feel like the end of live feeds. Idk people say that every season, but BB very carefully cast All-Stars that don't have controversy (except Xmas lol) and yet this week alone like half their cast got into sh*t. I've always said once live feeds are gone so am I so I hope that's not the case. The producers must be TIRED though :dead:.

I definitely agree here. Memphis was the worst of them imo.

6 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Apparently the mocking is continuing and Memphis even made a joke that included a comment about kicking Ian’s teeth in? Nicole, Dani, and Cody are in on the joking as well. 

Big Brother needs to be cancelled.

This happened yesterday, but the timelines and articles are saying Christmas was involved in this incident not Cody. They have been bystanders in other instances though.

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

This happened yesterday, but the timelines and articles are saying Christmas was involved in this incident not Cody. They have been bystanders in other instances though.

Bystanders are not innocent. BB just needs to end.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I just checked and I got the instances mistaken. Christmas was there for the mocking of his rocking back and forth along with Dani and Nicole. The teeth comment made my Memphis, Dani, Nicole and Cody were present.

Dani seemed the most into the convo. Sad. :( Nicole should have said something if she was his friend. Dani and Nicole are the same two people said Janelle was weaponing Ian's autism as a strategy. Sickening.

Memphis was getting a lot of heat after the David stuff and that was before anything was even shown (and turned out to be... not as bad as originally implied). I haven't checked any of his restaurant pages or anything but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that BB fans are flooding those with messages too.

But yeah, Nicole - definitely target number one and I think any opportunities for BB fans to go against her, they are taking. On occasions like this, I can understand it. If people are trying to get people fired or cancelled for a game move, or having a questionable alliance... that's just deranged. But this is blatant mocking of someone with a disability, whether it's being the one to make the comments, or laughing about it, and it's thoroughly disappointing to see people's true colors, especially those who have played this game before and clearly just manage to forget about the outside world.

Edited by *Lily

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I never said bystanders are innocent and you don't know me at all if you think you need to remind me of this.

I’m not saying you said this silly. I’m saying I hate the use of the term “bystanders” to describe them in the media when that implies innocence. It’s an attempt at making it seem less bad than it is, which just frustrates me.

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Memphis was getting a lot of heat after the David stuff and that was before anything was even shown. I haven't checked any of his restaurant pages or anything but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that BB fans are flooding those with messages too.

Keesha gave it a 1 star. :wub: QUEEN. 👑

• Haha 2