Dislike:

14. Adam Wakefield (S10)

15. Billy Gilman (S11)

16. Chris Kroeze (S15)

17. Gyth Rigdon (S16)

18. Jake Worthington (S6) ~worst finalist on all 18 seasons~

Contestants I actively wanted to win

1. Jacquie Lee

2. Michelle Chamuel (I didn't watch S1-S4, but I've seen enough performances from her to the point where she's the only contestant from the era I missed that I would feel confident in placing in a list like this)

3. Lauren Duski

4. Matt McAndrew

Strong contestants, would have been satisfied with them winning, but not my #1 choice

5. Addison Agen

6. Toneisha Harris

7. Ricky Duran

8. Meghan Linsey

Fine contestants, but I would have not placed them in the finale if given the choice

9. Emily Ann Roberts

10. Britton Buchanan

The country singers (other than Lauren) that only made it as far as they did because Country + Blake (with a special guest appearance by Billy Gilman)

11. Adam Wakefield

12. Billy Gilman

13. Chris Kroeze 

14. Jake Worthington 

15. Gyth Rigdon 

Edited by MatthewPalermo

Umm...after the first few things get muddy. 

Lauren Duski
Addison Agen
Michelle Chamuel
Jacquie Lee
Toneisha Harris
Adam Wakefield
Meghan Linsey
Matt McAndrew
Juliet Simms
Ricky Duran
Dia Frampton

Emily Ann Roberts
Terry McDermott
Billy Gilman
Jake Worthington
Brition Buchanan
Chris Krozke
Gyth Rigdon

6 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Umm...after the first few things get muddy. 

Lauren Duski
Addison Agen
Michelle Chamuel
Jacquie Lee
Toneisha Harris
Adam Wakefield
Meghan Linsey
Matt McAndrew
Juliet Simms
Ricky Duran
Dia Frampton

Emily Ann Roberts
Terry McDermott
Billy Gilman
Jake Worthington
Brition Buchanan
Chris Krozke
Gyth Rigdon

I’ll bet the one on the bottom wasn’t a difficult decision. ;)

I’ll just rank these two and call it a day. Some of the others are fine, but ranking isn’t my thing. 

1. Lauren

2 Addison 

• Haha 1

18 - Jake Worthington

17 - Chris Krozke

16 - Adam Wakefield

15 - Billy Gilman

14 -  Dia Frampton

13 - Terry McDermott

12 -  Emily Ann Roberts

11 - Gyth Rigdon

10 - Juliet Simms

9 -  Lauren Duski

8 - Meghan Linsey

7 -  Brittion Buchanan

6 - Matt McAndrew

5 - Michelle Chamuel

4 -  Toneisha Harris

3 - Jacquie Lee

2 - Ricky Duran

1 - Addison Agen

Wowza at that Team Blake domination

18. Gyth Rigdon

17. Jake Worthington

16. Chris Kroeze

15. Meghan Linsey

14. Adam Wakefield

13. Emily Ann Roberts

They are fine, not my type of voice though

12. Britton Buchanan

11. Terry McDermott

10. Toneisha Harris

09. Jacquie Lee

I liked their voices but not their song choices

08. Ricky Duran

07. Billy Gilman

Great voices, great runs

06. Lauren Duski

05. Addison Agen

When are we gonna get artists like this on the show again?

04. Juliet Simms

03. Dia Frampton

02. Michelle Chamuel

Snowflake

01. Matt McAndrew - kinda over his current music IIBH, but I do remember his Voice run fondly.

Ranking of their runs on "The Voice"

Ricky Duran - Personal Best Runner Up

Addison Agen

Matt McAndrew - One of my favorites to come to the voice stage!

Jacquie Lee

Toneisha Harris 

Lauren Duski

Michelle Chamuel

Juliet Simms

-Intense Thinking-

Dia Frampton

Britton Buchanan 

Meghan Linsey

👂

Terry McDermott

-And uhh these guys too...-

Billy Gilman

Adam Wakefield

Chris Kroeze

Jake Worthington 

and finally...

Gyth Rigdon - Personal Worst Runner Up

🥰

Addison Agen (S13) - all hail the queen of alternative folk. She was my favorite to win the season but S13 was stupidly stacked to the point 75% of the top 12 could've won and I would've been okay with it, tbh.

Matt McAndrew (S7) - one of the few BAs I remember where Adam sat there in complete awe and looked really tranquil (Addison is another example); he should be on the winners list but he's done well for himself post-show so I'm begrudgingly at peace with the outcome.

Juliet Simms (S2) - one of my favorite blinds and she's gotten some good stuff out since the show; see the second half of Matt's comment because it applies here too.

Michelle Chamuel (S4) - I don't think there's a contestant's personality I've related to more since she was on the show, and her friendship was Usher was comedy gold at times and genuinely heartwarming at others. Her post-show work is also great, and though I would've preferred her over Danielle at least she finished ahead of the Swon Brothers.

Lauren Duski (S12) - her voice is gorgeous and I would've been very happy had she won (on a side note, one of her singles from her EP has over a million streams on Spotify, so fingers crossed it means more good things to come for her). 

🤩

Toneisha Harris (S18) - too early to call it on post-show success, but she had a solid run on the show and is one of two artists to win the instant save/wildcard from the semifinals into the finale to NOT finish in the lowest spot of the finale, which when you consider that also involved beating the online-favorite/TPTB's pushing of Thunderstorm is low-key impressive.

Jacquie Lee (S5) - I'm not a huge fan of her tone, but she was 16 at the time and had a lot more poise and vocal power than most people expect someone to have at that age, plus her version of IPASOY is iconic as heck.

Billy Gilman (S11) - if you want to make me sob, get me the duet of him and Kelly doing It's Quiet Uptown. Of the finalists, I wanted Wé or Sundance to win, but given his run on the show the runner-up slot was well-earned.

Ricky Duran (S17) - he's a solid guitarist/instrumentalist along with having a tone that I enjoy, and though a lot of people expected Katie to finish ahead of him I'm not surprised at the outcome of the season given his singing style/genre is a bit less polarizing than hers was (though Katie's fabulous too).

Meghan Linsey (S8) - country-soul is more my speed than the country associated with the earlier half of the 2010s, and that's her specialty. I would've preferred this spot going to Koryn, but given the Team Blake boost her finishing here after the show pushed hard for Sawyer to win makes logical sense. 

🙂

Dia Frampton (S1) - every artsy girl in season 2 onward has tried to fill her shoes, but she remains unbeaten in this aspect. I was between her and Javier for winning the whole thing but I'm glad that she at least is one of the members of the OG Team Blake that kickstarted his trend of helping his team post-show.

Emily Ann Roberts (S9) - she tried to be Danielle 2.0, which didn't quite work out but she got better after her BA and was probably the most improved of the finalists from her season.

Britton Buchanan (S14) - his post-show single is decent, he's just not quite my taste musically; for finalists, I'd have preferred Kyla > Spensha > Brynn > him, but the fact that he broke the "doomed" last-place curse of Instant Saves into the finale gets him here.

😐

Chris Kroeze (S15) - he's not a bad artist by any means, but I would've preferred someone else in the finale over him MaKenzie and Sarah Grace were robbed but it's fine I'm fine everything is fine

Terry McDermott (S3) - I was kinda meh about him, tbh, though I will say his finale duet with Blake was one of the more fun ones from early seasons of the show.

😬 

Jake Worthington (S6) - I wasn't a fan of his voice, but at least the show made him seem like a likable young country artist.

🤧
Gyth Rigdon (S16) - one of the few times I've legitimately HATED someone's tone. Also, that pandering in the semifinals. Of the three country guys in the finale, my preferred order would've been Dexter > Andrew > Gyth, but it is what it is. 

Adam Wakefield (S10) - he's a talented musician but he turned out to be a scumbag post-show so even though I'd like to place him higher based on musical abilities, I can't do that in good conscience.

On 7/16/2020 at 9:26 PM, TeamAudra said:

I’ll bet the one on the bottom wasn’t a difficult decision. ;)

I’ll just rank these two and call it a day. Some of the others are fine, but ranking isn’t my thing. 

1. Lauren

2 Addison

Yep....he made for a useful anchor....singer...not so much.  He is especially tragic because I'd bet large I could find much better playing on a Nashville street for tips.  I certainly have in the past.  🙂

1 hour ago, Spurrious said:

Yep....he made for a useful anchor....singer...not so much.  He is especially tragic because I'd bet large I could find much better playing on a Nashville street for tips.  I certainly have in the past.  🙂

He was terrible, but I don’t think he’s really as bad as he was on the show. Many contestants’ voices can’t handle the demanding schedule. I think his is one of them. He got worse every week. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Loved

s4 - Michelle Chamuel - She probably will always be my favorite Voice contestant ever. 

s5 - Jacquie Lee - Her performance of "I Put A Spell On You" was groundbreaking for the show, IMO. (Much like Danielle's entire Voice run). She was the opposite of Danielle. Danielle was impressive because she was poised, consistent and professional. Jacquie was emotive and daring. Her post show music and improvement is impressive. 

s13 - Addison Agen - Season 13 of The Voice is one of my all time favorites, and she's a huge reason why. 

Liked a lot..

s2 - Juliet Simms - didn't actually watch this season, but she's totally my top. Her cover of Roxanne is great. 

s12 - Lauren Duski - Loved her voice, but Blake's song selection for her was worse than Adam's song selection for Chris Jamison. 

Wasn't really a fan of, but respectected..

s3 - Terry McDermott - He's really a great singer. 

s7 - Matt McAndrew - I think his voice and performances were overrated (And both CWB and Chris were better), but Matt introduced me to TWO of my favorite artists. (Hozier and Damien Rice). 

s9 - Emily Ann Roberts - I like some of her older covers better. And I also liked that she gave Jordan a bit of a run for his money in the finale. 

s8 - Meghan Linsey - Good singer. Liked some of her covers. But Didn't love her voice. 

s18 - Toneisha Harris - Same as Meghan

s16 - Gyth Rigdon - Wasn't really a fan of his singing, or songs,  or anything..and he had no business coming in second. However, very cute. So..

s10 -  Adam Wakefield - Not a fan of his music, voice, etc...however..I acknowledge that he is a very good musician. 

Don't care about/actively dislike the rest. Jake is only not last because I don't remember Britton, Chris, and Ricky..

s1 - Dia Frampton

s11 - Billy Gilman

s6 - Jake Worthington

s14 - Britton Buchanan

s15 - Chris Krozke

s17 - Ricky Duran

this is really hard. So many snowflakes that get so close but don’t win. I’ve enjoyed at least one performance from everyone of them except jake

1. Addison Agen

2. Lauren Duski

3. Emily Ann Roberts

4. Britton Buchanan m

5. Matt McAndrew

6. Jacquie Lee

7. Billy Gilman

8. Adam Wakefield

9. Ricky Duran

10. Gyth Rigdon

11. Toneisha Harris

12. Chris Kroeze