The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

15 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

It's funny that you think that, because most of the comments there agreed that she was better

Just compare Larriah's views on her  BA with her battle there is a great difference. Majority of the People clicked for Carter but I agree after seeing that battle they agreed that Larriah was objectively better(Even if they prefer Carter at first because of his BA.)

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Just compare Larriah's views on her  BA with her battle there is a great difference. Majority of the People clicked for Carter but I agree after seeing that battle they agreed that Larriah was objectively better(Even if they prefer Carter at first because if his BA.)

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Just compare Larriah's views on her  BA with her battle there is a great difference. Majority of the People clicked for Carter but I agree after seeing that battle they agreed that Larriah was objectively better(Even if they prefer Carter at first because if his BA.)

Yeah, i corrected myself on another post below. You are pretty much right.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yep. I´m assuming, since they already leaked a non steal KO, it´s either now Carter vs Chloe or Desz vs Sid, most possibly the later.

Yeah, i think this time it's pretty safe to say that the leak for tomorrow will be Sid vs Desz. (Unless they suddenly decide to put John H. vs Cami on monday, in which case they could be the leak, but i don't see that happening)

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

All I’m saying is, I feel like this show might improve if Blake and Gwen just adopted a little girl. So neither of them needed them on their teams 

i feel like both joana and larriah are deserving of their places on the show imo, but perhaps it will come into question if larriah somehow manages to win the 4 way KO and becomes a contender for the CS.

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i feel like both joana and larriah are deserving of their places on the show imo, but perhaps it will come into question if larriah somehow manages to win the 4 way KO and becomes a contender for the CS.

In this case I was thinking of worth the wait 

Just now, seak05 said:

In this case I was thinking of worth the wait 

oh lmao i see. i do see how that might play a role in it, but i think equally important is the novelty of having a trio. they do have a lot of potential and i personally think they've improved in every pre-taped round, but i think there are others than demonstrated more polish and deserved the spot more. if taryn wins the 4 way KO and the CS is b/w taryn and wtw, im curious as to what blake would do

Either way, unless they seriously flop, WTW is a lock to advance. I´m not convinced at all they will get the PV, but they have Blake´s save guaranteed. They are the only ones on Team Blake than can sleep tight. Everyone else has to fence for themselves and fight for the PV. Here´s how I see their chances so far:

1- Jim (He hasn´t gotten the support that we expected, but still fits right into the demographic. Either way, his KO is his chance to have a moment, because he hasn´t had one yet, and we´ll see)

2- Sid (His battle was a big moment for him and he´s getting a ton of great reception by Minivan. I´m just waiting for his KO and Minivan´s response to it., then I´ll be ready to put him at number 1)

3- Ian (Well liked too, but not as popular as the other two. He could pull a surprise though, let´s see how his KO goes)

If Taryn wins the 4 way, it´s probably between her and Jim for the PV, even though I´m pulling for Sid, and Ian as well.

• Like 1

Just now, ashwinner said:

tanner is not a lock imo, desz is probably the closest to a lock on kelly's team but i would not say that tanner is 100% moving on

If Ryan wins the KO he isn’t. If he doesn’t there’s no way Kelly doesn’t save him (if he loses the PV that is)

7 minutes ago, Daillon said:

If Ryan wins the KO he isn’t. If he doesn’t there’s no way Kelly doesn’t save him (if he loses the PV that is)

As of now, I probably see Desz getting the PV, and Kelly would have to decide between Tanner or Cami for the save, and I have no idea then.

In my opinion I think this is how the playoff results are gonna be with many robberies so... 

Team Kelly

PV: Desz

Coach Save: Tanner Gomes/Ryan G

Team Blake

PV: Ian Flennigan

Coach Save: Worth The Wait/Taryn 

Team John

PV: John Holiday

Coach Save: Tamara Jade 

Team Gwen 

PV: Ben Allen or Carter Rubin

Coach Save: Payge/Larriah/Carter

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

You joke but she's yet to pick someone not OG Team Kelly, so if it's a Tanner vs. Cami matchup then Cami is screwed (but at least we "for sure" get to hear her one last time in the playoffs).

Yep, not one of her steals has been saved by her in the playoffs.

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

You joke but she's yet to pick someone not OG Team Kelly, so if it's a Tanner vs. Cami matchup then Cami is screwed (but at least we "for sure" get to hear her one last time in the playoffs).

I know, I’m just trying to make light of a terrible situation. 🙂

Early predictions 

Team Kelly

PV: Desz

CS: Cami or Tanner (depends if we see Tanner’s KO)

Team John

PV: Tamara Jade (his team is a tossup but I think JH is too polarizing)

CS: John Holiday

Team Blake

PV: Taryn Papa (I strongly believe she’s got the 4KO in the bag as Larriah and Ryan will split the other vote and Julia’s song choice is hurting her) 

CS: This is a tough one but I think he’ll save WTW (but could go with Jim or Sid). I think if Taryn loses the 4KO, Sid or WTW might get the PV. 

Team Gwen

PV: Payge Turner 

CS: Ben Allen (could be Carter but I think Gwen always makes head scratcher decisions)

1 minute ago, Blirel said:

Team Blake

PV: Taryn Papa (I strongly believe she’s got the 4KO in the bag as Larriah and Ryan will split the other vote and Julia’s song choice is hurting her) 

CS: This is a tough one but I think he’ll save WTW

This would be my dream scenario for Team Blake. :wub: I think he’ll definitely use his coach save on Worth the Wait, if they aren’t voted through.