The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

17 minutes ago, Daillon said:

There are exactly 4 male country singers in the playoffs... Just throwing that out there :giggle:

Off topic, but just realized that two of them (Ben and Ian) are singing Luke Combs for their KO and the other two (Jim and Tanner) are singing Tim McGraw for theirs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, realistically, if it came down to 7 PVs and a save, all 4 country males would probably be safe.

That's what I think:

John Holiday

Sid Kingsley

Jim Ranger

Tanner Gomes

Ben Allen

Bailey Ray

Desz(If Ryan wins the KO then he might take her place)

NOTE: That's not the top 8 that I want. This list is purely based off of who I think will move on.

• Like 1

I am new here. Reading this thread for while.

I feel like most of are underestimating Ian. Of all 4 male country singers, he has the most unique voice. 

If he get the right song in the lives, I think Jim and Ian will advance from Blake's team, unless Taryn is there. I have no confidence on WTW's live performance.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ammonium said:

I feel like most of are underestimating Ian. Of all 4 male country singers, he has the most unique voice. 

If he get the right song in the lives, I think Jim and Ian will advance from Blake's team, unless Taryn is there. I have no confidence on WTW's live performance.

Welcome to IDF. :clap:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ammonium said:

Worth the Wait is making it through if it’s one PV and one CS. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

Larriah was objectively better than Carter(Though I like Carter way more) but I don't think the views were for her. 🤭

I agree. Larriah had a shortclipped and slightly forgettable audition so most casual viewers probably wouldn't even remember her. Most of them clicked because of Carter.

(But I'm pretty sure some of them stayed for Larriah 🤭)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Larriah was objectively better than Carter(Though I like Carter way more) but I don't think the views were for her. 🤭

It's funny that you think that, because most of the comments there agreed that she was better

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Y’all sleeping on Larriah her battle got the third most views on YT. I hope she can take this vote

YT has never really been a good indicator of votes. Jej Vinson got the highest views on his season yet failed to get the PV. Chris Kroeze, on the other hand, was legit at the bottom in YT views of the Top 24, and managed to get PV, and eventually end as runner up.

Social media has generally preferred Larriah in her battle and agree that she is quite matured vocally,but singing an overdone Adele song might not help her that much, especially considering she´s against Taryn and Ryan, two strong competitors who are well liked by the audience.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I agree. Larriah had a shortclipped and slightly forgettable audition so most casual viewers probably wouldn't even remember her. Most of them clicked because of Carter.

(But I'm pretty sure some of them stayed for Larriah 🤭)

Actually, this sounds pretty accurate.

• Like 1