The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, seak05 said:

Voice blinds are Aug 3-7 per 1iota. Also they’re doing remote audiences, so anyone in any area can apply. Cheers 

So Imma need everyone to register for tickets and hope they get lucky lol.

That means you (yes you, reader!) can potentially be the one to share spoilers for the show this season

and if you do please do not post them directly on this forum so as to protect your identity and so no one gets in trouble

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

So Imma need everyone to register for tickets and hope they get lucky lol.

That means you (yes you, reader!) can potentially be the one to share spoilers for the show this season

and if you do please do not post them directly on this forum so as to protect your identity and so no one gets in trouble

I just requested a ticket. I’m on the waitlist

Here the link for 1iota The Voice Virtual Audience

https://1iota.com/show/1120/the-voice---s19

Here what they say in the note when you reserve a ticket

This season The Voice is going remote! That means that every ticket requested accounts for a face on your screen (for example: if you request 3 tickets, you'll need to have 3 people present on your screen during the show). We look forward to having you as part of our remote audience!

58 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Hopefully one of us or more get lucky, i am not from the US so idk if I can apply, anyone knows how is it gonna work? Is it through the phone or somenthing else?

^ They need faces so I'm guessing Microsoft Team unless Microsoft drop their sponsorship after last season :giggle: 

10 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

So you got a ticket and ur confirmed to begin apart of the audience?

and so it will be filmed in the studio just without an audience?

No just when you click on reserve they bring you to an other page where it say they need faces. I didn't get ticket.  I'm working during the time slot and I'm not in the US not sure if it matters or not. 

14 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

So you got a ticket and ur confirmed to begin apart of the audience?

and so it will be filmed in the studio just without an audience?

If you request to get a ticket you will be on the waitlist and they will get back to you as soon as they can I think. And I believe it will be in a studio, just no audience like you said. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I think John is in Mexico, right? Kelly's most likely in LA although I saw someone mention last night that they heard she was in the area in MT. I lean towards that person being late on the news, but I also wouldn't rule it out right now. I think she might be done with the talk show for this season finally, they haven't been filming for a couple weeks, but I'm sure she's got a ton of other crap to take care of instead.