idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

I hope the chair order is different from season 17 (most likely not) 

3 hours ago, -Diogo said:

I hope the chair order is different from season 17 (most likely not) 

If Kelly or Gwen is seated next to Blake, nothing would get done on set - and they're not moving Blake after 18 seasons of being in the same spot so chair order's going to have to be the same as S17 (plus going back over the show's history on Wikipedia the seat two down from Blake has always been Gwen's when she's on the show). 

47 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If Kelly or Gwen is seated next to Blake, nothing would get done on set - and they're not moving Blake after 18 seasons of being in the same spot so chair order's going to have to be the same as S17 (plus going back over the show's history on Wikipedia the seat two down from Blake has always been Gwen's when she's on the show). 

they can always swap john and kelly

1 minute ago, -Diogo said:

they can always swap john and kelly

See previous comment about putting Kelly next to Blake and nothing getting done - especially with Kelly got painted as Blake's new rival now that Adam's gone, so they stuck her in his old chair in S17 and kept her there for S18 rather than moving her around like they had for S14-S16. I suppose it's possible, but it seems unlikely (especially given for S17 and 18 John also kept his spot next to Blake after initially being the buffer between the chatterboxes on the panel in S16). 

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

See previous comment about putting Kelly next to Blake and nothing getting done - especially with Kelly got painted as Blake's new rival now that Adam's gone, so they stuck her in his old chair in S17 and kept her there for S18 rather than moving her around like they had for S14-S16. I suppose it's possible, but it seems unlikely (especially given for S17 and 18 John also kept his spot next to Blake after initially being the buffer between the chatterboxes on the panel in S16). 

didn't get that 'nothing done', sorry 🙂

Idk but I've always seen the chairs as chair 1 being Blake's and chair 4 being Adam/Kelly's but everyone says the reverse.

Voice blinds are Aug 3-7 per 1iota. Also they’re doing remote audiences, so anyone in any area can apply. Cheers 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Voice blinds are Aug 3-7 per 1iota. Also they’re doing remote audiences, so anyone in any area can apply. Cheers 

Hold on what?!?!! Where did u get this from?

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Lol I need more info!!😭 so the remote audience  gonna be like the voice AU. And how do we apply

9 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol I need more info!!😭 so the remote audience  gonna be like the voice AU. And how do we apply

If you go to the 1iota Instagram account the bio has a link to the dates & the application process 

• Thanks 1

Nvm lol I see it starts on July 29. Hopefully some of us on here get to be apart of it and get some leaks.

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

Should be fairly easy to get spoilers with that arrangement. 

11 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Nvm lol I see it starts on July 29. Hopefully some of us on here get to be apart of it and get some leaks.

July 29th is a rehearsal. 

Just now, rhapsody99 said:

July 29th is a rehearsal. 

Oh wow they allowing an audience for a rehearsal??? That’s weird 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Should be fairly easy to get spoilers with that arrangement. 

Right!

Oh wow they allowing an audience for a rehearsal??? That’s weird 

They probably want to test out whatever technical things they need to do for the real thing.

Anyone knows how the remote audience thing is gonna work? I don't think I got it

2 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Anyone knows how the remote audience thing is gonna work? I don't think I got it

It might be like how The voice Australia’s virtual audience is 

It might be like how The voice Australia’s virtual audience is 

That's good, at least they are (probably) having the coaches and contestants on the studio

21 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

That's good, at least they are (probably) having the coaches and contestants on the studio

Yeah they will be in studio just without an audience.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, seak05 said:

So Imma need everyone to register for tickets and hope they get lucky lol.

That means you (yes you, reader!) can potentially be the one to share spoilers for the show this season

and if you do please do not post them directly on this forum so as to protect your identity and so no one gets in trouble

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

So Imma need everyone to register for tickets and hope they get lucky lol.

That means you (yes you, reader!) can potentially be the one to share spoilers for the show this season

and if you do please do not post them directly on this forum so as to protect your identity and so no one gets in trouble

I just requested a ticket. I’m on the waitlist

Here the link for 1iota The Voice Virtual Audience

https://1iota.com/show/1120/the-voice---s19

Here what they say in the note when you reserve a ticket

This season The Voice is going remote! That means that every ticket requested accounts for a face on your screen (for example: if you request 3 tickets, you'll need to have 3 people present on your screen during the show). We look forward to having you as part of our remote audience!

Posted (edited)

Hopefully one of us or more get lucky, i am not from the US so idk if I can apply, anyone knows how is it gonna work? Is it through the phone or somenthing else?

Edited by moonlighty