The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

13 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Ranking each person in each team POST BLIND

1. Desz - Wow! I’m at a loss of words...her performances are INSANELY GOOD!

2. Kelsie - I love her voice. Her range is so big, and she is a powerhouse in a completely different way than most people.

3. Ryan Gallagher- SPEECHLESS

4. Madeline C

5. Marisa C

6. Tanner

7. Skylar

8. Joseph

9. Emmalae

10. Eli

So you think Tanner beat Skylar fair and square in their battle and that Ryan was better than Marisa? Just asking because apparently a lot of the sources had a different opinion.

So far no new names worth noting (besides one account, I think it might just be a stan account reposting but whatever).

This is the first time we have the full top 40/48 so I mean... any new names we'll know are automatic no chairs.

But if anyone finds Aaron Scott's account that'd be fantastic! Someone sent it to me a while back but I lost it lol.

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

So far no new names worth noting (besides one account, I think it might just be a stan account reposting but whatever).

This is the first time we have the full top 40/48 so I mean... any new names we'll know are automatic no chairs.

But if anyone finds Aaron Scott's account that'd be fantastic! Someone sent it to me a while back but I lost it lol.

Lol thanks to the virtual aspect.

13 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

what was the stan accounts @

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I believe so. I´ve also seen other non chair turnes like Devix and Faye Moffet posting that they auditioned as well. They are contractually obligated to do it though, I presume.

Nobody’s obligated. They want to do it for the PR.