• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

You know what, ima just be the outlier and say Cami will actually close the premiere over Tamara/John H./DeSZ.

Watch they actually pimp Jim lol.

Cami was way down in Taping 7 so I don't know. Cami will be Mandi.

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

You know what, ima just be the outlier and say Cami will actually close the premiere over Tamara/John H./DeSZ.

Jim is definitely closing an episode, but I would say they are saving him for Week 2. Cami was actually one of the last ones to audition but they can use some creative editing to make her seem like one of the first, not to mention she was a block, and those are often done till Ep 3. I think she might close Episode 2.

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Woah wait what do they mean by this?

It says a new coach music video. I scrolled away after John, too. Don't worry.

Edited by David68
  • Haha 5
49 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

If they pimp Jim in the premiere, I swear-

If Cami had been taping 3 or 4, I could see her closing, but since she was taping 7 and teams were getting filled up at that point I doubt it'll be her. I'd be pleasantly surprised to be wrong (since that means less time waiting to see her audition) but I don't see it happening.

5 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

I actually think Payge will make the finals, not Carter if they do the same format as last year 

She might and I will be happy if she does; I'm a little worried about her chances given Carter's the youngest in the live rounds and Minivan loves kids almost as much as they love country.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

All four of them sound great on this; it feels like a big happy jam session and I'm here for that vibe.

Yes. It brought me back to Season 12‘s "Waterfalls" performance by the coaches. I love how they gave Gwen her moment. She impressed me on both Seasons.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I wish they would go back to the coaches’ performance being aired as part of the premiere episode.

According to this EW article the video is going to air during the premiere, they just decided to put out early online.

https://ew.com/tv/the-voice-coaches-group-performance-bob-marley-one-love/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=5f749022ffc73500015075e6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, rhapsody99 said:

they did this last year too - they aired the coach video really early and then had it aired during one of the episodes, although i think it wasnt the premiere

• Like 1