The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Kelly also post clue on her battles advisor

1st clue is 

“Which artist has my guest mentor NOT collaborated with?” It is either Luke Combs, John Mayer, Noah Cyrus or Alicia Keys. (ie the mentor colaborate with 3 of those artist)

And the 2nd clue we hear him in her story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kellyclarkson/2412715398681211239/

3 minutes ago, Dany said:

Kelly also post clue on her battles advisor

1st clue is 

“Which artist has my guest mentor NOT collaborated with?” It is either Luke Combs, John Mayer, Noah Cyrus or Alicia Keys. (ie the mentor colaborate with 3 of those artist)

And the 2nd clue we hear him in her story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kellyclarkson/2412715398681211239/

Lol do you know that the battle advisors are already on the page with the battle spoilers?

6 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol do you know that the battle advisors are already on the page with the battle spoilers?

Like I said I don't follow closely this tread on purpose I like the show better with a bit less spoiler I don't like knowing everything before the show start

So I miss most of the stuff.

I'm following mosly for big format change I don't know any of the artist before the blind. I usualy skim thru the thread to see if there any major IDF meltdown :devilwave: and forget most thing beside it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This week we should be getting:

1. Battles Advisors- announcement even though we already know who they are lol. But Blake said they’re announcing it on Monday.

2. Full Length First Look Trailer- every season on the two week mark, they release a full trailer. So we could get this any day this week

~HOPEFULLY~

3. New Coach Announcement- they announced Nick 2 weeks before they filmed S18. And they’re filming S20 in about two weeks so we should be getting something this week if there is a new coach or an old coach returning.

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Like 1

Just now, jus.vshn said:

1. Battles Advisors- announcement even though we already know who they are lol. But Blake said they’re announcing it on Monday.

2. Full Length First Look Trailer- every season on the two week mark, they release a full trailer. So we could get this any day this week

~HOPEFULLY~

3. New Coach Announcement- they announced Nick 2 weeks before they filmed S18. And they’re filming S20 in about two weeks so we should be getting something this week if there is a new coach or an old coach returning.

This week will be very interesting if you’re right. 😁

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I feel like Desz and Tanner are the main sources for PV in Team Kelly, with Cami a close third, depending on how people recieve her KO. Desz is likely going to be praised by the public and you know Minivan will love Tanner.

i think this could be a kyla-pryor situation, except tanner is not nearly as popular as pryor would be imo, there are people in his lane that are better

7 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i think this could be a kyla-pryor situation, except tanner is not nearly as popular as pryor would be imo, there are people in his lane that are better

Jim and  Ian are much better than Tanner in my opinion , at least from what I´ve heard. Let´s see if that´s the case on the show. Ben is the weakest of the country guys though.

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

~HOPEFULLY~

Oh and also S20 DATES

11 hours ago, FloorWax said:

So I had too much time on my hands, and despite knowing this means next to nothing, I ranked the contestants by the number of likes they had on their reveal post. Names in BOLD are confirmed to make lives. Names in ITALICS are part of the 4-way KO.

1. Casme (1458)

2. Kelsie Watts (1015)

3. Madeline Consoer (638)

4. Liam St. John (615)

5. Chloe Hogan (503)

6. Joseph Soul (499)

7. Tamara Jade (499)

8. Eli Zamora (459)

9. Taryn Papa (454)

10. Van Andrew (449)

11. John Holiday (432)

12. Julia Cooper (425)

13. Carter Rubin (417)

14. Olivia Reyes (320)

15. Lain Roy (312)

16. JusJon (307)

17. Payge Turner (304)

18. Larriah Jackson (300)

19. Cami Clune (297)

20. Desz (273)

21. Tanner Gomes (269)

22. Lauren Frihauf (263)

23. Ian Flanigan (262)

24. Ryan Berg (253)

25. Sam Stacy (249)

26. Payton Lamar (233)

27. Skylar Mayton (233)

28. Bailey Rae (221)

29. Emmalee (220)

30. Worth The Wait (211)

31. Ben Allen (186)

32. Jim Ranger (178)

33. John Sullivan (165)

34. Sid Kingsley (152)

35. Tori Miller (134)

36. Marisa Corvo (121)

37. Rio Souma (113)

38. James Pyle (48) 💀

39. Aaron Scott (8) 💀💀💀

40. Ryan Gallagher (N/A)

Lmao if it were up to this data, Joseph Soul would be Gwen's frontrunner, John's would be Chloe Hogan, Kelly's would be Madeline C, and Team Blake would be dead in a ditch!

Anyone by chance have this list updated?

also has anyone looked at the FB pages?

Edited by Bossbabe