• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Posted Images

Here’s something I’ve been thinking about, do you guys think that for Tori/Madeline they will show Gwen/Kelly blocking Blake and being unsuccessful or is it more likely that they’ll edit it out to be seen like a regular one chair turn? I guess it truly depends on whether or not Blake or Gwen/Kelly say anything about it afterwards and whether it’s easy to edit out but there must have been an audition in the past where a coach used their block and the coach they blocked didn’t turn...I’m just not sure if they’ll show it this time or not tbh.

6 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Here’s something I’ve been thinking about, do you guys think that for Tori/Madeline they will show Gwen/Kelly blocking Blake and being unsuccessful or is it more likely that they’ll edit it out to be seen like a regular one chair turn? I guess it truly depends on whether or not Blake or Gwen/Kelly say anything about it afterwards and whether it’s easy to edit out but there must have been an audition in the past where a coach used their block and the coach they blocked didn’t turn...I’m just not sure if they’ll show it this time or not tbh.

Happened when Kelly blocked Alicia for Jorge

7 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Yeah, I think this time they probably will. If it was significant enough that more than 1 source each was able to tell me that they tried blocking, I assume that was part of the discussion after they turned chairs. This time around I think it'll get edited in.

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

I guess this is a trend....

Oh my gosh the comments... Ppl saying they won't watch just because John said he'd leave the country if Trump wins the election or somenthing, supported BLM protesters and the movement to defund the police... smh

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Do you guys like Tamara more or Desz? 

Personally I lean a hair more towards DeSz because she seems a bit more old-school/traditional than Tamara, but Tamara's obviously phenomenal. I imagine both of them will absolutely kill it in lives.

And y'all... if we get (socially distanced) duets back in the lives this season...

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Personally I lean a hair more towards DeSz because she seems a bit more old-school/traditional than Tamara, but Tamara's obviously phenomenal. I imagine both of them will absolutely kill it in lives.

And y'all... if we get (socially distanced) duets back in the lives this season...

Oooh, now i need a Tamara/DeSz duet RIGHT NOW

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I would love that, and considering they are going to be in the studio makes it a little more likely. That being said, there´s gonna be a Top 9, so it would be uneven to pair them.

41 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Oh my gosh the comments... Ppl saying they won't watch just because John said he'd leave the country if Trump wins the election or somenthing, supported BLM protesters and the movement to defund the police... smh

Just to clarify, i didn't said "smh" to John doing these things, i said it to the people saying they wouldn't watch just because of John, just to clarify in case anyone misunderstand my statements

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I would love that, and considering they are going to be in the studio makes it a little more likely. That being said, there´s gonna be a Top 9, so it would be uneven to pair them.

Speaking of studio, do you think we will be even getting studios at all this season?

4 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Rose Short was probably the best AA Diva that has ever stepped on this stage, Kymberyli Nichole and Joye being honorable mentions

Rose is a Queen, but I’m not sure if she is the best AA diva... 🤔

Edited by Bk1234
6 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Rose Short was probably the best AA Diva that has ever stepped on this stage, Kymberyli Nichole and Joye being honorable mentions

There were just so many AA divas on the show and they are all so amazing i can't even rank or pick a favorite, but i don't think Rose is the best of all time though she is an absolute queen

Edited by moonlighty
6 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Sorry, but that honor has to go to Kyla Jade.

• Like 7