The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

34 minutes ago, DETIED said:

image.png.93b96998b12f32a9a9df8798f660d4a1.png

Can we?

They do have a camera on each coach at all times during the performances so it's pretty much possible. I just want a supercut of Kelly's best reactions/facial expressions to each performance. :haha:

• Like 2
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i dont mean to sound rude or anything, but why would we care about reveal day if we already know who everyone is? what am i missing lol

We know, but the general public/fans of the artists back home might not. So it's an exciting day for the artists because they can share where they were for a good six-week chunk (if not longer with quarantine + pre-blinds prep) instead of doing whatever gigs they might have planned otherwise.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

We know, but the general public/fans of the artists back home might not. So it's an exciting day for the artists because they can share where they were for a good six-week chunk (if not longer with quarantine + pre-blinds prep) instead of doing whatever gigs they might have planned otherwise.

Not to mention we can start getting more promos showing the contestants

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

They do have a camera on each coach at all times during the performances so it's pretty much possible. I just want a supercut of Kelly's best reactions/facial expressions to each performance. :haha:

YES PLEASE

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m so excited for tomorrow!!!!! Just a quick question though, how does reveal day actually work? 😅

Lol the contestants post their “I auditioned” pic. And usually once this happens, the voice goes ham on releasing content and promos and sneak peeks. Monday is the 2 week mark and usually when it’s that time, they start releasing and advertising the new season like crazy. 

and once the contestants reveal themself tomorrow, then Monday the voice can release some actual promo footage of the artists.

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Thanks 1

Also, just checked the blinds spoilers again. Blake has quite a few one chair turns and seems that not that many people are choosing him this season, so it makes me think they´re definitely gonna pull a S17 storyline of him not getting contestants, and seem like he´s lost until Jim, and eventually WTW come along.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Also, just checked the blinds spoilers again. Blake has quite a few one chair turns and seems that not that many people are choosing him this season, so it makes me think they´re definitely gonna pull a S17 storyline of him not getting contestants, and seem like he´s lost until Jim, and eventually WTW come along.

Definitely. Also happy that Reveal Day tomorrow that means more promos and hopefully the first look is next week. 

Premiere Predictions IN ORDER

John Holiday (also the leak)

Taryn Papa 

Liam St John

Ryan G (interchangeable with Marisa or Joseph Soul)
Ben Allen (interchangeable with Sam Stacy)

Lauren 

Sid K

Desz/Tamara (one is closing premiere, other is closing Week 3). If it’s Tamara, then Kelly will add Marisa to her team and Sid will be pushed to the second episode. If it’s Desz, everything stays the same.