Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Posted Images

Time to add another good 'ol disclaimer to the OP 🙃

 

PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE NAMES ON YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. DON'T SPOIL THINGS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT IT SPOILED!

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Never mind, the attachment isn't working for me despite compressing the photo.

 


Is this what you’re referring to? 🤔

Edited by Bk1234
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Clarifying Ryan Gallagher/Payton Lamar's chair turns:

I had a source early on give info about 2 people from their taping (1 as a Kelly/Blake, and another as a one-chair) but no names. Later on when another source came on to confirm and gave the two names, they confirmed names and teams but I can't remember (and can't find for some reason) where they said things about chair turns specifically, but I do have a vague recollection of them saying Payton was a 1-chair, which by default would make Ryan a 2-chair.

 

If they reach out again I'll fix it. But for now, I believe Ryan was a K/B turn and Payton was a 1-chair

 

 

Also for Taping 6:

I don't recall any info for chair turns for Larriah, Olivia, or Aaron being mentioned by the sources from their battles. If I look back and find something, I'll give an update.

I attended the second battle taping and I can confirm that Larriah was a one chair. Gwen even said it

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Yeah, I tried to attach a screenshot of the comment with the names leaked (with the commenter's username retracted) but apparently it was too big of an attachment.

screenshots are too much for idf. I tried it with the closeup of "sid" beside "OCTOBER 19" :wacko:

Edited by David68
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, David68 said:

screenshots are too much for idf. I tried it :wacko:

The kicker is that even though I compressed it below the attachment size limit it uploaded at the original file size - but I've had zero issues like that beforehand.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Yeah, I tried to attach a screenshot of the comment with the names leaked (with the commenter's username retracted) but apparently it was too big of an attachment.

I think I found the exact comment. It was on the most recent promo... 🤦‍♂️ 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Aaaand someone's being a ding-dong and posting some of the contestant names in the comments of that new video on The Voice YT channel. Great.

Bruh what is wrong with these ppl, don't spoil things for ppl who don't want to be spoiled smh

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Rose Short was probably the best AA Diva that has ever stepped on this stage, Kymberyli Nichole and Joye being honorable mentions

For me, Kymberli Joye, Kimberly Nichole, and Kyla Jade are top 3 personally. But all of the AA Divas are excellence tho.

Edited by CufaFanvoice26
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Bruh what is wrong with these ppl, don't spoil things for ppl who don't want to be spoiled smh

That plus we're the big spoiler site, so it gets linked back to us even if none of us are the ones who posted it.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Yeah, I tried to attach a screenshot of the comment with the names leaked (with the commenter's username retracted) but apparently it was too big of an attachment.

you could try uploading it here, and get a link to post the image here

 

https://postimages.org/

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

A few opinions on this season

- Gwen’s steals are tragic...which is weird considering she has a lot of success with them (Hunter Plake, Regina Love, Brennley Brown). She should have saved her steal for Marisa

- Kelsie was robbed. Flat out robbed. Madeline is good, but her range is lacking.

- Jim is better than Taryn and WTW

- Bailey Rae was a wasted spot. And also Ryan Berg really deserves a steal, although Payge had her breakout moment for sure.

- I think someone from Team Legend or Team Kelly will win this season. They probably will buss Blake’s contestants since he just won, and although they might pimp Gwen, the only good contestant she has is Payge Turner, and she has a lot of competition. If she had joined Blake’s team, it would have been much easier considering his massive fanbase. Carter is good, but Joseph and Ben are just fodder. 
- Larriah should win the 4-way KO. If not her, then Ryan because it would bring diversity going into the top 17

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

A few opinions on this season

- Gwen’s steals are tragic...which is weird considering she has a lot of success with them (Hunter Plake, Regina Love, Brennley Brown). She should have saved her steal for Marisa

- Kelsie was robbed. Flat out robbed. Madeline is good, but her range is lacking.

- Jim is better than Taryn and WTW

- Bailey Rae was a wasted spot. And also Ryan Berg really deserves a steal, although Payge had her breakout moment for sure.

- I think someone from Team Legend or Team Kelly will win this season. They probably will buss Blake’s contestants since he just won, and although they might pimp Gwen, the only good contestant she has is Payge Turner, and she has a lot of competition. If she had joined Blake’s team, it would have been much easier considering his massive fanbase. Carter is good, but Joseph and Ben are just fodder. 
- Larriah should win the 4-way KO. If not her, then Ryan because it would bring diversity going into the top 17

 

In regards to the Kelsie getting robbed point - her KO song is one that is relatively tricky to sing and has only gotten chair turns or a KO win one time (and that was back in Season 5), so it's not surprising to me based off that bit of data. From what it sounds like, it sounds like she handled her exit from the show with grace, so kudos to her for that much.


I agree with the attempting to bus Blake bit - we'll see how that goes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if this was mentioned but I think that Season 20 blinds will be filmed during the week of the Season 19 premiere because that week is the only week in October which Kelly doesn't have tapings for her show.

 

Just looked at 1iota and she also has 4 days off the last week of October but have a show on the 30th, I don't believe she will be doing The Voice and then have to do her show so I am sticking with my original statement.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I don't know if this was mentioned but I think that Season 20 blinds will be filmed during the week of the Season 19 premiere because that week is the only week in October which Kelly doesn't have tapings for her show.

 

Just looked at 1iota and she also has 4 days off the last week of October but have a show on the 30th, I don't believe she will be doing The Voice and then have to do her show so I am sticking with my original statement.

Yep and plus they film from Mon-Friday for blinds so yeah I’d go with the week of the 19th-23rd. wow! Well be getting the season premiere and coach announcements in the same week. 
 

well for s18 they announced Nick 2 weeks before they actually filmed for season 18. So we could be getting coach announcements and early as next week.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

In regards to the Kelsie getting robbed point - her KO song is one that is relatively tricky to sing and has only gotten chair turns or a KO win one time (and that was back in Season 5), so it's not surprising to me based off that bit of data. From what it sounds like, it sounds like she handled her exit from the show with grace, so kudos to her for that much.


I agree with the attempting to bus Blake bit - we'll see how that goes. 


My honest take: When I checked out her covers, the first thing that came to mind was “screamer.”  She can definitely sing, but it’s not pleasant to listen to. For those who value range at the expense of tone, I understand the appeal. I’ll bet she would sound much better if she dialed it back a bit, but she might not be able to. 

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeamAudra said:


My honest take: When I checked out her covers, the first thing that came to kind was “screamer.”  She can definitely sing, but it’s not pleasant to listen too. For those who value range at the expense of tone, I understand the appeal. I’ll bet she would sound much better if she dialed it back a bit, but she might not be able to. 

i remember really liking her, its probably a difference of preference (i like kyla and tamara who some would call screamers). i do agree that many screamers would fair better on the show and have a much wider appeal if they toned it back tho

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

i remember really liking her, its probably a difference of preference (i like kyla and tamara who some would call screamers). i do agree that many screamers would fair better on the show and have a much wider appeal if they toned it back tho


I’ll give you an example of someone who was labeled a screamer, who sounds better dialed back —-> Alisan Porter. She was known for her high notes, but her lower register is actually really strong. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeamAudra said:


I’ll give you an example of someone who was labeled a screamer, who sounds better dialed back —-> Alisan Porter. She was known for her high notes, but her lower register is actually really strong. 

do you think taryn will go the alisan route with going too far, or do you think she'll dial back enough? i'm hoping we get to hear her full range at some point but i do think she'll fare better (if she gets past the 4 way KO) if she holds back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...