The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Also, just checked the blinds spoilers again. Blake has quite a few one chair turns and seems that not that many people are choosing him this season, so it makes me think they´re definitely gonna pull a S17 storyline of him not getting contestants, and seem like he´s lost until Jim, and eventually WTW come along.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Also, just checked the blinds spoilers again. Blake has quite a few one chair turns and seems that not that many people are choosing him this season, so it makes me think they´re definitely gonna pull a S17 storyline of him not getting contestants, and seem like he´s lost until Jim, and eventually WTW come along.

Definitely. Also happy that Reveal Day tomorrow that means more promos and hopefully the first look is next week. 

Premiere Predictions IN ORDER

John Holiday (also the leak)

Taryn Papa 

Liam St John

Ryan G (interchangeable with Marisa or Joseph Soul)
Ben Allen (interchangeable with Sam Stacy)

Lauren 

Sid K

Desz/Tamara (one is closing premiere, other is closing Week 3). If it’s Tamara, then Kelly will add Marisa to her team and Sid will be pushed to the second episode. If it’s Desz, everything stays the same.

25 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Premiere Predictions IN ORDER

John Holiday (also the leak)

Taryn Papa 

Liam St John

Ryan G (interchangeable with Marisa or Joseph Soul)
Ben Allen (interchangeable with Sam Stacy)

Lauren 

Sid K

Desz/Tamara (one is closing premiere, other is closing Week 3). If it’s Tamara, then Kelly will add Marisa to her team and Sid will be pushed to the second episode. If it’s Desz, everything stays the same.

I do think Taryn will be in the premiere, but I don´t feel like they will air two blocks back to back. Other than that, I feel like this could make for a good premiere.

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I do think Taryn will be in the premiere, but I don´t feel like they will air two blocks back to back. Other than that, I feel like this could make for a good premiere.

i agree that taryn would belong closer to the middle-end

honestly given all these really good guesses, i would not be surprised at all if someone guesses it exactly right (unless theres a really weird premiere opener/closer.

Edited by ashwinner

Ranking each person in each team POST BLIND

1. Desz - Wow! I’m at a loss of words...her performances are INSANELY GOOD!

2. Kelsie - I love her voice. Her range is so big, and she is a powerhouse in a completely different way than most people.

3. Ryan Gallagher- SPEECHLESS

4. Madeline C

5. Marisa C

6. Tanner

7. Skylar

8. Joseph

9. Emmalae

10. Eli

14 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Ranking each person in each team POST BLIND

1. Desz - Wow! I’m at a loss of words...her performances are INSANELY GOOD!

2. Kelsie - I love her voice. Her range is so big, and she is a powerhouse in a completely different way than most people.

3. Ryan Gallagher- SPEECHLESS

4. Madeline C

5. Marisa C

6. Tanner

7. Skylar

8. Joseph

9. Emmalae

10. Eli

do you mean pre-blind or did you attend the tapings??

12 minutes ago, Bossbabe said:

I am still confused how so many people have seen the tapings. What am I missing? How do I see these?

Due to COVID-19, virtual audiences were used for the tapings, so it was a lot easier for people to get in.

Also, a lot of users have been taking the comments made by our sources as basis for their judgements on the level of talent this season. :P

24 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

lol this season really is kind of like S14 but a tad bit better. It’s similar in talent and in S14 was when the stage/studio got a new design. Now in S19 we got a new stage/studio design lol

But in S14 we only had Kyla/Britton/Brynn ( Terrence was great but he didn't do much in the PO) but in this season we have Jim/Sid/Taryn/WTW/Cami Clune/DeSz/Tanner/John H/Tamara/Carter/Payge so I'll say Talent-wise this is one of the best seasons:devilwave:.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

But in S14 we only had Kyla/Britton/Brynn ( Terrence was great but he didn't do much in the PO) but in this season we have Jim/Sid/Taryn/WTW/Cami Clune/DeSz/Tanner/John H/Tamara/Carter/Payge so I'll say Talent-wise this is one of the best seasons:devilwave:.

That gets repeated prior to almost every season. Toward the end, it’s usually “one of the worst seasons ever.”  We really need to go through a series of live shows before ranking a season as “one of the best.”  LOL   BTW, that’s why S18 can’t be compared to any other season. We still don’t know whether any of them can sing live on The Voice stage with millions of people watching. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Your right! This season is more talented than S14

57 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I'm not buying that until i hear the contestants on stage. There is no comparison between hearing some covers on YouTube or Instagram by a singer and hearing that same singer sing on an actual stage

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 8