• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Rose Short was probably the best AA Diva that has ever stepped on this stage, Kymberyli Nichole and Joye being honorable mentions

Sorry but either Queen Amanda or Queen Kyla deserve that title.

34 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Rose Short was probably the best AA Diva that has ever stepped on this stage, Kymberyli Nichole and Joye being honorable mentions

Kimberly Nichole, Rose Short, and Ali Caldwell is a 3-way tie for me. But man all AA divas are uniquely good. Kyla was great although sometimes I find it hard to connect with her (THIS IS JUST ME, OKAY?). Rose's appeal was just the best for me, Ali and Kimberly's stage presence was the best for me.

Kymberli Joye is overbearing at times, the only live performance I liked from her was Break Ev'ry Chain 😬. But yeah we all have different opinions and I respect yours! 😁

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, David68 said:

Takes out Sid

It could be Jim cz Blake was so happy with that. Ben seems like a generic country singer to me while Jim is very different so it's obvious that Blake would've not been so happy about Ben.

28 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Kimberly Nichole, Rose Short, and Ali Caldwell is a 3-way tie for me. But man all AA divas are uniquely good. Kyla was great although sometimes I find it hard to connect with her (THIS IS JUST ME, OKAY?). Rose's appeal was just the best for me, Ali and Kimberly's stage presence was the best for me.

Kymberli Joye is overbearing at times, the only live performance I liked from her was Break Ev'ry Chain 😬. But yeah we all have different opinions and I respect yours! 😁

Same I love Ali she got robbed

• Sad 2
12 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

That song is horrible on talent shows, and unfortunately, Kymberli proved me right. 😬

• Like 1

I have a feeling that Taryn will won all the instant saves this season. Blake will probably save WTW if Jim gets PV (and vice versa), Taryn will win the four way KO, top 17 IS and top 9 IS

I really want Larriah to win the four way KO. She is such a good singer and her battle was AMAZING (she shoulda won). I like her more than any powerhouse this season

• Like 3

Guessing who TPTB will pimp in each team

Kelly: Desz, and to a lesser extent..Cami Clune (because Desz and Cami’s opponents got stolen, and Cami also got stolen. And plus both are four chair turns and Desz’s coach pick was really unexpected)

John: John Holiday (because both of his opponents got stolen, he has the biggest range, and he’s gonna have that edit where you can’t see him performing in his blind audition until the coaches turn and react)

Gwen: Carter (both of his opponents got stolen, he’s gonna have that omg you’re only xteen like Levi excep Carter can also hit high notes and he made it past KO.

Blake: They’re not gonna heavily pimp anyone from his team because he just won, but if I had to guess it might be Jim or Sid?

51 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

TWICE. Lemme repeat that, TWICE. Ugh, still can't get over the 2nd time she got robbed by a determined momma lmao 😂

IK RIGHT, I still can't believe a vocalist like Ali freaking Caldwell got robbed twice in two different shows

49 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That song is horrible on talent shows, and unfortunately, Kymberli proved me right. 😬

We do all have different opinions and i respect yours but i LOVE Kymberli's performance of Break Every Chain

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

Rose, Kyla and Kimberly were the best AA divas on the show

• Like 3

Did Payton Lamar get two chairs turned or only one? And did Lain get two chairs or three? And did Ryan get two? 

Also, if you haven’t known already (it’s not that important) but Larriah and Olivia are both one chair turners on Taping 6.

- Aaron seems like a one chair 

Edited by VoiceFan!
4 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Did Payton Lamar get two chairs turned or only one? And did Lain get two chairs or three? And did Ryan get two? 

Also, if you haven’t known already (it’s not that important) but Larriah and Olivia are both one chair turners on Taping 6.

- Aaron seems like a one chair 

unsure, two, and no, just 1

25 minutes ago, David68 said:

unsure, two, and no, just 1

Because in Someone648’s post about the predictions of the blind auditions, he mentioned Lain as “3” and Ryan as “2” and Aaron as “1” (implying the amount of chairs they turned)

2 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

TWICE. Lemme repeat that, TWICE. Ugh, still can't get over the 2nd time she got robbed by a determined momma lmao 😂

ugh whitney looked like she was having a fit while on stage. even at her best, which was imo Issues, she still couldn't outmatch the beast that is Ali. vanilla James didn't deserve the win; in the finale that we had, it should have been Sharaya J or Leah Jenea. If Ali had made it, any of those three could have won.

• Like 3

Clarifying Ryan Gallagher/Payton Lamar's chair turns:

I had a source early on give info about 2 people from their taping (1 as a Kelly/Blake, and another as a one-chair) but no names. Later on when another source came on to confirm and gave the two names, they confirmed names and teams but I can't remember (and can't find for some reason) where they said things about chair turns specifically, but I do have a vague recollection of them saying Payton was a 1-chair, which by default would make Ryan a 2-chair.

If they reach out again I'll fix it. But for now, I believe Ryan was a K/B turn and Payton was a 1-chair

Also for Taping 6:

I don't recall any info for chair turns for Larriah, Olivia, or Aaron being mentioned by the sources from their battles. If I look back and find something, I'll give an update.

Aaaand someone's being a ding-dong and posting some of the contestant names in the comments of that new video on The Voice YT channel. Great.

Edited by VintageVoice
Added in photographic proof later in thread.
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Aaaand someone's being a ding-dong and posting some of the contestant names in the comments of that new video on The Voice YT channel. Great.

Jim and Ben, at that.

• Like 2