The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

also when i say streams means i will stream this song after the show cause i really love it

DeSz: love my queen but worried about the song choice but ik if she doesnt get pv she will def snatch that cs

Madeline: this is so comforting she has a shot at cs/wc

Tanner: yea no, but wasnt a bore to listen to

Cami: omg queen 

Ryan: so this is a mashup, yea minivan will eat this up 

predictions

if ryan wins 
pv: ryan
cs: desz
wc: cami

if ryan doesnt win
pv: desz
cs: madeline
wc: cami

Carter: high risk, high reward, if he delivers like his studio declare him winner
Payge: you did THAT
Joseph: fodder sorry bud, makenzie not shaken
Ben: yawn

Larriah: OMG LARRIAH yassssss streams

larriah most likely wont be able to get in if she wins 

pv: carter
cs: payge
wc: ben

John: i kinda like his other performances but that ending though..
Bailey: yawn but john wants to win with her badly
Tamara: i can see her having fun on stage already, her laugh at the end aww
Chloe: YASSS tasteeee, streams
Julia: OMG TASTEEE, streams

julia unfortunately wont win so here is my prediction

pv: john
cs: bailey 
wc: tamara
john desperately wants to win and will advance bailey no matter what but will backfire tamara

Worth The Wait: i honestly forgot about the performance but they gonna advance no matter what
Ian: wow he is amazing and i am not a fan of country, streams
Jim: prefer his knockout, yawn
Sid: good, i hope this will help him push to wc
Taryn: it was alright but i dont think she gonna advance anyway

taryn not winning, if she does still think these the results

pv: ian
cs: wtw
wc: sid

and wc winner will be cami

and here is who i believe the top 9 is

ryan, desz, cami, carter, payge, john, bailey, ian, wtw
madeline is in top 9 only if ryan doesnt win

32 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I know a catholic girl when I see one. We can be very progressive, which I'm sure Gwen is, but the idea of putting certain songs for a child to sing certainly gives us the feelings that we are going to hell and we need to repent 🤣. AKA Catholic guilt. 

i think that's a good thing. he won't be able to emote if he doesn't pick a song that he can't really feel. as cliched as it sounds, i'm sure he can relate this song to his brother.

7 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I don't want to buy YouTube Premium or the free trial, but the intrigue is killing me

People outside from the US can’t listen to the studios yet, not having YT Music isn’t your problem (correct me if I’m wrong)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bouli said:

Y'all don't even KNOW how stoked I am for Desz's performance tonight. I'm giddy with excitement. That was the EXACT type of song I hoped she would get. She's going to TEAR IT UP 😍

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT. She might even close tonight's show when the show really wants to push her as Kelly's frontrunner since Ryan is a huge threat for her and Cami

• Like 3

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

After listening to studios, what are y’all predictions?

carter or desz are closing while team blake is opening. ian will be a shocker and snatch a pv and there will be a robbery of some sorts on some team, predicting tamara getting eliminated over bailey. finally ryan wins 4 way and also advances by pv.

Edited by thevoicefan12

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

After listening to studios, what are y’all predictions?

I can't think of anything right now. They could really go and surprise us with the pimp spot and opening spot and cause a big change on the votes. It will really come down on WHO WILL DELIVER LIVE. Make it or break it as they say 😉

Desz song is terrible. Every time it was sang on idol, the contestant ended up in the bottom or was eliminated. Ryan got the better song here. 

Carter sounds fine. He is probably going to growl his way through it which is not that impressive to me but he will probably sing it okay and everyone will act like it's the best thing in the world. 

Interested in Tamara's choice. I'm hoping for an acoustic and dark version.

Edited by joe14

Tanner's song choice is kinda... confounding.

I mean, it solidifies that he probably wasn't meant to make it any farther than Playoffs. But I thought that strategically, giving him a ballad would be a good move here. Not an energetic song. I'm sure during his intro package, Kelly will say something like, "I wanted to give him something to show off his stage presence like his Knockout." And just by listening to the studio version, given that this show has a track record of atrocious sound mixing (especially during their first live shows), I can see him being drowned out by the band, anyway.

For other predictions -

• Ryan is 100% the 4-Way Knockout Winner. (I think we all knew this though LOL)
  • Desz is probably going to close the show. It'll help her get just a little bit of a boost over her biggest threats (Ryan and Cami). And I will enjoy every second of it. 😍
  • Payge is probably going to be eliminated. She'll probably do extremely well, but I don't see that performance clicking at all with Team Minivan.
  • I can see Ben getting a surprise PV tonight. I've been calling it; dude may not be popular here on IDF, but he is a legitimately good country singer that Blake "gave to Gwen." He has a "story" within the show. That helps a lot, as Craig Wayne Boyd proved.
  • John Holiday's song choice... um... IDK. I just don't see that one going well for him. It'll be interesting to see how he handles the jarring switch in tempo midway. I hope it's handled better live than it was in the studio.
  • I think Tamara is going to have a few breath problems with her song choice.
  • As I said before, Tanner is a lost cause. So are Joseph and Chloe.
Edited by Bouli
  • Like 1