The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, moonlighty said:

I understand, she was already my favorite of the 4 going into the knockout so her performance was enough for me to vote for her

She was my second favorite going into the knockout is one of my favorites this season, but unfortunately she was up against Taryn who I stanned from the initial spoilers (one of the first four.) 

26 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The biggest question: how many of those comments are from overseas accounts (since Ryan does have some support that's internationally based given he was once on a Filipino singing competition)? He's still a threat, don't get me wrong, but overseas support may inflate his numbers somewhat.

It was easy to tell where Jej’s support was coming from on Facebook, because of the names and photos. I haven’t seen that with Ryan. 

BTW, this is his 4th reality show (at least). If he doesn’t win, which one do you think he will try next? LOL

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The biggest question: how many of those comments are from overseas accounts (since Ryan does have some support that's internationally based given he was once on a Filipino singing competition)? He's still a threat, don't get me wrong, but overseas support may inflate his numbers somewhat.

There are overseas fans voting through VPN, though. 

34 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Y’all sound like the people who insist Trump couldn’t lose an election to Biden because he has so many more Twitter followers. Social media isn’t real life!

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 2

I am going to state here before the results. Ryan and Taryn are my favorites, but I'll have to be completly honest. The only person that will make me upset if wins is Taryn. She didn't delivered. Period. 

Ryan underperformed regarding  my expectations. I don't know if I have high expectations for him. Maybe I do.

I'm not a fan of teens, but Larriah delivered a good Adele cover. I would be the last person to say "but she's only 16!". But that time i'll say, specially when it is an Adele song. 

If we are going for merit here, Julia is the winner. She delievered with something completly unexpected and controversial for the conservative viewers. Nobody expected her to be so good. 

With that said, Ryan is still my favorite because of the long run and personal taste. I grew up listening to Sarah Brightman. 

But there's only one scenario that will leave me bummed. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Y’all sound like the people who insist Trump couldn’t lose an election to Biden because he has so many more Twitter followers. Social media isn’t real life!

????? social media has played a good role in predicting people who go far in previous the voice competitions. not so much in previous presidential elections. i don't know what you were trying to do here lmao

• Like 1

Just now, ashwinner said:

????? social media has played a good role in predicting people who go far in previous the voice competitions. not so much in previous presidential elections. i don't know what you were trying to do here lmao

I was about to say lol. I see where she’s coming from but it wasn’t the most accurate comparison.

2 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

If we are going for merit here, Julia is the winner. She delievered with something completly unexpected and controversial for the conservative viewers. Nobody expected her to be so good. 

THIS!

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I am going to state here before the results. Ryan and Taryn are my favorites, but I'll have to be completly honest. The only person that will make me upset if wins is Taryn. She didn't delivered. Period. 

Ryan underperformed regarding  my expectations. I don't know if I have high expectations for him. Maybe I do.

I'm not a fan of teens, but Larriah delivered a good Adele cover. I would be the last person to say "but she's only 16!". But that time i'll say, specially when it is an Adele song. 

With that said, Ryan is still my favorite because of the long run and personal taste. I grew up listening to Sarah Brightman. 

But there's only one scenario that will leave me bummed. 

We love a woke stan 

• Haha 1

Unpop, but I would actually prefer for all of them to be eliminated. None of them were great (similar to last season).

I really enjoyed Taryn before but her KO was the worst of them all, Larriah and Julia were better but they gave inconsistent performances, and Ryan did an ok job but he isn’t as good as the other members of Team Kelly (excluding Tanner) imo.

The 4WKO winner can always prove me wrong in the next rounds, but those are my thoughts rn.

Edited by Daillon