The Voice 18 ● Top 9 Results ● Discussion

istersay

7 minutes ago, joe14 said:

CamWess has proved y'all wrong again and again and again...some of you guys just love being wrong. Can't wait for y'all to have eggs on your face next week once again.

I don´t think he´ll win. but I also don´t think he´ll end up 5th as many here are predicting...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t think he´ll win. but I also don´t think he´ll end up 5th as many here are predicting...

I mean that's clear lmao but people acting like they know the votes and he was only helped by the format and automatically putting him in 5th place...literally describes his entire journey on IDF and he is still here. 

Edited by joe14

2 minutes ago, joe14 said:

I mean that's clear lmao but people acting like they know the votes and he was only helped by the format and automatically putting him in 5th place...literally describes his entire journey on IDF and he is still here. 

Yeah, he is not my favorite left but his journey has been by far the best this season tbh. From a barely noticed 2 chair turn, to being straight out sabotaged in his battle and losing it AND his KO, to getting into the finale, all while displaying different sides of him during every performance. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, RedFury said:

I’ve been saying it for three weeks and got called crazy. I’m glad some other people are starting to pick up on it. I caught a couple of things that made me see her in a completely different light. I liked her at the start. Now I don’t. 

Joanna made a comment that made me wonder. They never got to know each other, despite being on the same team and KO partners. Supposedly, they were intimidated by eachother. I’m not going to automatically pin that on Zan, but one of those has interacted with other contestants frequently on social media and the other hasn’t. 

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Joanna made a comment that made me wonder. They never got to know each other, despite being on the same team and KO partners. Supposedly, they were intimidated by eachother. I’m not going to automatically pin that on Zan, but one of those has interacted with other contestants frequently on social media and the other hasn’t. 

Zan has apparently been inactive social media since before the season

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, props to Micah, who went from a very controversial KO to the finale.

Yeah, and I CANNOT BELIEVE THUNDERSTORM WAS DUMPED...especially for Mandi. no hate, but John just lost a winner 

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

4th winner, Josh S6, Craig S7(Although a stealback, still counts I guess), Chloe S13. Now TStorm S18

omg I just looked back on my comment and realized that I just assumed thunderstorm won lmao why am I like this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

omg I just looked back on my comment and realized that I just assumed thunderstorm won lmao why am I like this

For real tho. 😂 Everything points to it happening, but still let´s wait till next week.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, joe14 said:

CamWess has proved y'all wrong again and again and again...some of you guys just love being wrong. Can't wait for y'all to have eggs on your face next week once again.

Not preferring a certain artist is not equal to thinking whether someone will advance. It was obvious based on last nights performances, CammWess was advancing.