The Voice 18 ● Top 17 Live Results ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, CandiceFan12 said:

NO! I don't want the all-male finale to happen. Personally I'm sick and tired of seeing males winning season after seasons and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

All I want is to see an all-female finale consisting of Toneisha, Zan, Megan and Allegra and see Allegra winning.

I mean, Hoot was the first male winner since Chris Blue, but I get it. 

And that finale would be great.

Just now, CandiceFan12 said:

NO! I don't want the all-male finale to happen. Personally I'm sick and tired of seeing males winning season after seasons and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

All I want is to see an all-female finale consisting of Toneisha, Zan, Megan and Allegra and see Allegra winning.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, CandiceFan12 said:

Personally I'm sick and tired of seeing males winning season after seasons and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

There were four female winners in a row before Jake won...

• Like 2

Guessing Michael/Mandi C./Cedrice/Joanna as the performers for the save.

I wanted both Mandi and Cedrice in the top 9 but the prospect of one of them making it is fine with me.

Honestly anyone but Michael please lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

You're posting on the wrong forum...how many female voice winenrs have thier been?

Edited by xfactor22