Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

That's okay! I'm fine not nominating if it means I get an advantage, so this works for me. Plus, my nominations have been kind of unpopular so far, so at least I can avoid making the other rankers unhappy for one cycle at least. 😅

Aww that's understandable. I just read back on the rules and understood it better. VERY intriguing twist. :haha:  

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Seth Meyers Ok GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

:haha: 

1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

Nico and I are the only friends on this forum!!!!!

:lmao:   But lol this is true.

On 5/27/2020 at 3:24 AM, 1234567890 said:

Snow White and the Huntsman

TBA

I woke up from my sleep to browse in IDF because that’s what I’m programmed to do only to find nominations posted. Nominations posted in the dead of the.m night? Is that how we’re going to do this now? 🙂 I was tempted to save Ghost Protocol but I have more faith that will be saved rather than Ready Player One. I’m going to update this later but Snow White and the Huntsman is a film. An adventure one. Released during the 2010 through 2019 period. It may be the original or the sequel. I’m too lazy to check. It may star Charlize, Chris and Kristen. It may not. Again, I’m too lazy to check. I’ll make this look better in the morning or when Cinderella turns into an adventure film. 

:dead: 

On 5/28/2020 at 6:39 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 3 ~Dynamic Duos~

source.gif

Dynamic duo. ❤️❤️ 

Wow, the twist is so interesting and shocking.  I'm very curious to see the advantages. 

8 hours ago, miss denise said:

:dead: 

Dynamic duo. ❤️❤️ 

I just saw that gif..... you would love that dynamic duo. :giggle: 

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

Or some of us wanted one of us to get an advantage. :shiftywave:

😮 

I wondered if Victoria and Steven strategically agreed to not nominate together so they could both get advantages. But I'd be surprised for someone to only let their partner get an advantage while they get nothing. :haha: 

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

I wondered if Victoria and Steven strategically agreed to not nominate together so they could both get advantages. But I'd be surprised for someone to only let their partner get an advantage while they get nothing. :haha: 

I let Andy have the advantage because we didn’t know what’d happen if we both picked Foe and I didn’t really care about getting an advantage. :haha: 

Noms:

22 Jump Street
Anchorman 2
Bombshell
Charlie St. Cloud
Doctor Strange
Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Hitchcock
Jobs
Now You See Me
Soul Surfer
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2
The Iron Lady
The Maze Runner
Tolkien
We’re The Millers

Soul Surfer

tumblr_nklydzHozz1qfzax1o2_500.gifv

This gif is how I felt when @Steven_ chose foe. :( JK. :dead: For those of you wondering Steven and I both decided to choose for foe to see what would happen? Was that the actually game or did I just name it friend or foe? :dead: Technically, we both decided to nominate alone to see what the advantage with me. I don't even know if this cut is valid but as far as I know Steven and I just cant' nominate. It didn't say anything about cutting or saving. So Steven, I am sorry about this cut but I can't justify keeping it over the nominations presented to me. Soul Surfer was released in 2011 and is an American biographical drama film directed by Sean McNamara. The movie is based on the autobiography written by Bethany Hamilton entitled Soul Surfer: A True Story of Faith, Family, and Fighting to Get Back on the Board. We all should know the story of Bethany Hamilton. The movie is basically about her life as a surfer and involves the shark attack that claimed one of her arms and her road to recovery.The film stars AnnaSophia Robb, Helen Hunt, Dennis Quaid, and Lorraine Nicholson, Kevin Sorbo, Sonya Balmores, Branscombe Richmond and Craig T. Nelson. AND CARRIE UNDERWOOD. I gave her a separate shout-out for you, Steven. AnnaSophia Robb plays Bethany Hamilton. The movie was distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing and it was produced by FilmDistrict and TriStar Pictures via a partnership. The film revived mixed reviews from critics and audiences a like. The movie was succuessful though making $47.1 million dollars on a $18 million dollar budget. The film has some faith based undertones in it as well. The film received an approval score of 46% on RT. It's a nice movie to watch at home with the family but nothing spectacular.

Saving: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

bad girls club judi GIF by RealityTVGIFs

CHARLIE ST CLOUD

I will update this later and make it pretty. Anyway, this movie is a romantic type of a movie - it’s very Nicholas Spark. It stars Zac Efron and some other actors, maybe that girl from Twilight that married Paul MacDonald? It don’t know and I can’t check because I have bad data right now. Anyway, I’ve seen the movie and it’s exactly what you expect - it manages to pull on your heartstrings when they talk about the passing of his brother and how they played baseball at this cottage. I also know there’s a scene about a boat, and it talks about grief through flashback. Anyway, the movie is just fine and I’m cutting it now because I prefer the other movies nominated.

SAVING THE IRON LADY