Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

The results are in!

@Steven_ elected to nominate alone. @1234567890 elected to nominate alone. They both have lost their chance to nominate, but will get an advantage in the game.

@Elliott decided to nominate with Andy. However, @#jeah decided to nominate alone. Andy will name all 16 nominees for his round and gain a big advantage in the game. Elliott will not be able to cut & save during this round.

@NGM decided to nominate with Megan. @totes4totes also decided to nominate with Nico. Neither will gain an advantage, but the two of them will nominate together.

@*Chris decided to nominate alone. However, @Deeee tried to nominate with Chris. Chris will name all 16 nominees for his round and gain a big advantage in the game. Dee will not be able to cut & save during this round.

@.Rei decided to nominate with Anne. However, @aliasocfan decided to nominate alone. Anne will name all 16 nominees for her round and gain a big advantage in the game. Rei will not be able to cut & save during this round.

So if you're all wondering what will happen during Steven & Victoria's round.........nothing. They just won't nominate and that's it :giggle:. I really thought we were about to lose all the rounds this cycle for a second :dead:.

Here is the nominating order:

JXUoboH.png

So everyone is nominating 16 films! Nico & Megan's 24 hours begins now.

Edited by Alex95

Lol wow that was such  an interesting twist. 😮 

Aww Victoria and Steven won't get to nominate. :( Curious on their advantage. 😮  And well what advantages everyone that got one will get.

Interesting on  those that went to nominate with someone but the other person opted to nominate for themselves.

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww Victoria and Steven won't get to nominate. :(

That's okay! I'm fine not nominating if it means I get an advantage, so this works for me. Plus, my nominations have been kind of unpopular so far, so at least I can avoid making the other rankers unhappy for one cycle at least. 😅